It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moussaoui's not letting on!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Now that Moussaoui as been found guilty(ish) of his role in 9/11

www.abc.net.au...

I got to ask, why didnt he spill the beans on any conspiracy the Gov was involved in? If I was gonna go down at the hands of a government I hated, I'm sure I would want to take a few suits with me! I really believe that all is not as it seems with 9/11 and maybe Moussaoui wasn't important enough to know it all. But you think he would know something to cause a stir.

But not a ripple....he could even make something up and watch all hell break loose. Say Bush knew all a year earlier or something, but not a thing.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Mcphisto]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto

I got to ask, why didnt he spill the beans on any conspiracy the Gov was involved in?

Hmmm

Maybe because the Government wasn't involved...

It was done by some wacko fanatics, all in the name of their god, against the great evil, America...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes, there's that possibility.

Or Moussaoui is another Lee Harvey Oswald/Jack Ruby.

He's a fall guy, of this I have no doubt.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Loki]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sorry...

I don't think he is a patsy or a fall guy like Oswald was, I think he was a lone wolf along with Richard Reid...

From what I gather AlQ had disowned him, but he still had ties to AlQ and possibly learned about the attacks on 9-11...

This is my theory he learned about the attack, couldn't get funding from AlQ, then struck out on his own along with Reid, then he got caught, Reid was caught later while trying to implement a bombing aboard a plane...

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think that many of the terrorists on 9/11 probably did not think that they were getting help from the government. The terrprists probably thought that all help and such were genuinely coming from Al Qaeda. Some of the terrorists were probably plants.

Moussoui probably is one of the lower end peons recruited for the job, but kn was totally unaware of the real power behind the strings.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorists hate Moussaoui because he blows government involvement out of the water. He lied, as he states in testimony, that Muslims are allowed to do for the greater good of their religion.

Moussaoui I beleive has been critical in the prevention of other acts of terror whether through direct contact or being able to penetrate his background and find people connected to him. Richard Reid is a big one who is connected to him.

Al-qeada is not a group of camel jockeys hiding in the mountains. They are a global terror organization with most of it's money coming from 2 rich Saudi boys who felt that they would spend their money and efforts in order to destroy the west. Do a little research into this group. He is no patsy, he is a murderer who if not caputred would have been on a fifth plane on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Conspiracy theorists hate Moussaoui because he blows government involvement out of the water. He lied, as he states in testimony, that Muslims are allowed to do for the greater good of their religion.

Hmm...you said it right there. He lied. If he could lie then, what makes you so sure he's telling the truth now?

Moussaoui I beleive has been critical in the prevention of other acts of terror whether through direct contact or being able to penetrate his background and find people connected to him. Richard Reid is a big one who is connected to him.

Don't forget about Nic Berg. He had ties with Moussaoui also. Moussaoui made e-mails from Berg's computer. Coincidence....I highly doubt it.

He is no patsy, he is a murderer who if not caputred would have been on a fifth plane on 9/11.

And you're positive of this?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have always thought that Berg was CIA, who was double to Moussaoui when at the University of Oklahoma. Berg was killed for what he did , not for what he knew and I do beleive that Zarqawi killed him. There are too many double stories about Berg as a war supporter, and also a demonstrator in Washington.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I have always thought that Berg was CIA, who was double to Moussaoui when at the University of Oklahoma. Berg was killed for what he did , not for what he knew and I do beleive that Zarqawi killed him. There are too many double stories about Berg as a war supporter, and also a demonstrator in Washington.

And yet, you still have a hard time thinking anything is strange about 9/11? Hmmm...go figure.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I never stated that there is nothing 'strange' to 9/11, people are just looking in the wrong places.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I never stated that there is nothing 'strange' to 9/11, people are just looking in the wrong places.

I do have to agree with you there. It stinks that no one can trust the government to tell even simple truths, let alone the big nasty ones. Keep up the investigation.

Also, a note to myself: Terrorists and people in general don't tell the truth either, so it's hard to tell what is going on behind the scenes.

top topics

join