It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psipog.net/ fact or fiction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
@Nygdan

You rely way too much on proof...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
@Nygdan

ok.. lets go all the way
if psionics exist wouldn't mil. want it to have and have exclusively? yes. its logical. and how would they do that? like always with the paranormal stuff - redicule it, block it off from the credible media, sponsor all the scientific researches classified 'secret' and then move it to 'above top secret' black ops. i know i would do it like that. So the point is that if you dont know about it being real from the CNN doesn't mean it's not.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
You rely way too much on proof...

Thank you sir.

if psionics exist wouldn't mil. want it to have and have exclusively?

Irrelevant.

sponsor all the scientific researches classified 'secret' and then move it to 'above top secret' black ops

The military does not have control of all scientific funding nor, by any means, all scientific activty, in the United States, let along the globe.

So the point is that if you dont know about it being real from the CNN doesn't mean it's not

Rather silly to say that all evidence has been destroyed or covered up; that, literally, there is no proof or evidence of these things happeneing, and yet to still beleive that they do, no?

Do you have psionic powers? Can you demonstrate them?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Rather silly to say that all evidence has been destroyed or covered up; that, literally, there is no proof or evidence of these things happeneing, and yet to still beleive that they do, no?

yeah but you missed the other point - its most probable that its useless to demonstrate such things to the credible media or scientists. now isn't it?

to you? for a six of beer if you plan to visit Moscow, Russia. im TK only and not as good as some at it.
if not i suggest you to look up for some local psi ppl. go for chats/forums on the links above. there are ppl all over the world that could perform you some amazing TK for nothing in return. there are also such things as PK parties mentioned here.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by krif
useless to demonstrate such things to the credible media or scientists. now isn't it?

No, its not useless at all, because this all powerful military programme to suck up all science on the subject doesn't exist.

to you? for a six of beer if you plan to visit Moscow, Russia. im TK only and not as good as some at it.[/quote
Do you have a video camera?

if not i suggest you to look up for some local psi ppl. go for chats/forums on the links above.

Why should I run around trying to find peopel that have these powers when I am almost certain that they don't exist? Why shoudl the onus of proff be upon me? You are the one saying that it exists, heck, you are the one saying that you have telekinetic powers.

What can you do? Can you move an object a few feet? Can you record it on video? Can you demonstrate it to a reporter? A professor at a university?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
actually ppl do try such things and sometimes it breakes out on tv but not on cnn and such.
and what? nobody gives a phrack. the general population has jobs to do, money to earn, lifes to live and they will not give a phrack until it hits them with a brick.
and no you cant earn money with this. illusionists pull rabits from hats, and the best of the real guys hardly can move a cellphone across the desk. and the witnesses start looking for magnets and wires.
but military applications of this are enormous.
any reasons why i should try it and go for the media\professor my self?
or please tell me why the hell should i convince a mod in TK or RV on a "Paranormal Studies" forum at ATS?

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by krif
any reasons why i should try it and go for the media\professor my self?
or please tell me why the hell should i convince a mod in TK or RV on a "Paranormal Studies" forum at ATS?

You have no reason to. You believe it, I believe it... Its really all that matters. Let Nygdan live in his world, as you and I live in ours.

Btw. I agree, you need to actually wait until we enter some sort of spiritual awakening period before people actually begin to pull their heads up from the ground.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
this site is left me wordless i have no idea if its true but i always try to leave som place for intrepretation unlike som ignorant poster on this site who conclude systematicly they are all lying. 1 thing that caugth my eye was the "obe" seems realy cool to do, to control your dream, i do believe our mind is stronger than we expect but as for leaving body while sleeping , that sound unusual for sure but its not because its unusual that its not true , or its not because i dont know som1 who do this kind of trick means its systematicly false. Take som, leave som thats my point of view.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nygdan do you believe in GOD? Do you believe in Jesus and his powers?

If you do, do you have prove that GOD and Jesus exist?
NOOOOOOOOO, i dont think so buddy, but you still believe, dont you?

same theory for telepathy, remote viewing, etc.

To belive in GOD you need to have heart and an open mind. Which I think you Nydgen are far far off.

You belong to the FOX chanell with O'Reily and all those other close minded people.
But when judgment day comes, i hope God will see past this. I pray for you.

As for telepahty and the rest, I do strongly belive we all are capable of doing it, but we just dont know how properly to tune into these capabilities. Actually there is a thread here on ATS with the best psy video. It looks pretty amazing to me.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astronomer70
J.B. Rhine & his wife Dr. Louisa Rhine worked in the field of parapsychology research for many, many years and were never able to conclusively prove the existence of a singly psychic ability by anyone--lord knows they tried though.

The belief in and desire to have psychic abilities remains one of mankinds foremost desires. Next to the belief in a "soul", it is probably the most widely held belief of humans and certainly one of the most widely desired capabilities of modern man. A great many people have claimed to have such psychic capabilities, but only one ever showed an ability to demonstrate it in a verifiable way (by diagnosing illnesses and recommending treatments/cures that were absolutely proven to work) and even that individuals capabilities are disputed to this very day (probably because of his some of his seemingly incorrect prophecies of the future). I am speaking of course about Edgar Cayce.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Astronomer70]

hmmm what about wolf messing, has anyone detailed him? The dude who took millions from a russian bank, and walked right into stalin's home? Supposedly they did do experiments on him, he only failed one or two things. Passed the rest.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Some people (especialy and particularly those who can not do these things), think it's cool. They think of it as some sort of power or something. I think alot of people want to be able to do these things because they think it's a power of some kind or believe they can make money using it.

That's very true Angela. I remember before I actually did anything I thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Then after you get used to the idea, it just fits into regular life. Someone catches you sliding a book across a desk(Which would take LOTS of practice and a long time to accomplish), and you just say, "Yeah, I can move things with my mind. Didn't you know that?"

After you understand what it is, you realize that it isn't power. It's self-exploration, it's pushing back the barriers, it's doing the impossible just because you jolly-well want to.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
moving things with your mind needs alot of practice and experience trust me... you just need a teacher to increase the learning process... make sure you choose the right one... Like Psipogs CREATOR!!! (SEAN CONNELY aka PEEBRAIN!!!) peebrain rocks!!!

many people dont believe in thier skills... But what is important is that it works for me... People dont believe because they are too centered with the facts they know, they are not open to new knowledge... the facts you know today are different with the facts tommorow... or merely they are just ENVIOUS with "US"...

PSIPOG is dedicated to those who has the gift and to those who want to learn not to the people who just wants to critisize... They dont foce you to believe...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
yeah, i'm also a skeptic, but out of curiosity and driven by some certain desires to prove them wrong, i've tried simple tricks they use, and now, i can make a psi-wheel spin, its really weird... i dunno but, maybe parascience is an evolved application of quantum physics and chi-channelling... and yeah, i practice meditation before i even knew the site, and here i am, learning on how to apply these new learned skills into daily routines

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't believe in most of it. I had the privilage or perhaps misfortune of knowing the moderators there. Although Peebrain/Sean the administrator was legit, he seemed pretty gullible about the moderators abilities or lack there of and unfortunately the moderators really ran the show.

Later things that happened to the moderators and certain actions they began towards the end of psipog's life only shows they were lying or more probably sharing half-truths.

Well stated Nygdan.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Soulstone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join