It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACTS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Would anybody care to list facts, not speculation regarding 9/11? There is no need to expand, on simple facts. I will start.

FACT WTC 2........ .Fell before WTC 1
FACT WTC 2 .........was hit after WTC 1
FACT WTC 2 .........was hit lower than WTC 1
FACT WTC 2 .........fell after 56 minutes and 10 seconds which is approx half the 102 minutes and 5 seconds it took for WTC 1 to fall.

I appeal to everybody, don't list hear say, or rumours, just simple facts.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Why you silly goose, don't you know that...
"There are no facts, only interpretations."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

I don't mean to sound faceitous but these threads always make me wonder if the search function doesn't need to be more prominently displayed or ramped up somehow. Why should members that have been here and discussed a cornucopia of facts have to do all our homework and yours too?
I think you said it best when you said...
"There is no need to expand, on simple facts."

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Common NIST, et al logic is that WTC2 was hit lower and the damage columns had higher loads bearing down upon them. I can see how they could make it fit either way, though, however they'd need. If WTC2 fell second, they would probably just have said it was because it was hit second.

WTC2's fires were going out, so I think they may have dropped it when they did to save themselves trouble with having to exlpain how nearly dead fires managed to finally make the building fail. The smoke was turning a rich black and I don't think much fire, if any at all, was really visible by that point. If it died out completely, they'd be screwed when it came time to write up something to sell to the scientific community and the more observant among the masses of common civs. They had no real control over the fires, except the firefighters to put it out.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The reason I posted this thread was not to catch anybody out, not to reinforce my own believes that the towers came down due to catastrophic structural failure but was because I simply wanted each and every one of you to consider singular facts.

By your total sceptic , failure to even respond, or just to view my post as nothing other than a cheap shot, a lack of understanding or my own inability to use such basic functions as the search function, further reinforces my own believes that talking in circles achieves nothing.

I genuinely came here in the believe that your guys, or even one of you could satisfy my need to find out the entire truth behind 9/11.

Instead I have received nothing but speculation, wild allegations and nothing that comes close to answering my questions.

I have said before and I repeat the truth is absolute; it does not rely on political agenda, wishful thinking, wild speculation or straw man mentality.

Loath me all you want I really don't care but my sole reason for joining this forum was to test my own faith and see if there was anything behind the claims the majority of you guys support.

Nobody or nothing anybody as offered up here as come anywhere near to proving the outrageous claims that are promoted on the net regarding this dreadful effect.

I stand by my own virtues and values that 9/11 was simply a dreadful act of mass murder and slaughter of the innocent, perpetrated by evil terrorists.

The fact the intelligence services of the US could have prevented this, goes along way from proving they actually predicated in it.

I will leave here now, knowing you will simply label me as blind, a fruitcake, a sheep, a slave to the system or whatever else you care to label somebody who questions your right to be right.

The truth is absolute, it does not reply on speculation, wishful thinking, political agenda or childish make believe..

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I agree with twitchy, we've been listing a ton of facts on 9/11. BUT...I guess I'll play.

Here are some facts:

Certain people were warned not to fly to New York on 9/11.
War games mirroring the attacks were going on at the same time of the attacks.
Bin Laden is/was a CIA asset.
Good people in the FBI were onto the hijackers, but were blocked by superiors, including Bush, from arresting the hijackers.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Fact:
George W Bush stated, on 2 separate occasions, that he had watched the first plane fly into the WTC, prior to going into the classroom, where he was told by his Chief of Staff that the second plane had hit.

What was George Watching?.

GWB on the morning of 9/11

[edit on 9-4-2006 by Koka]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Fact: Bush was told by his Chief Of Staff that "America is under attack" And continued to sit in the classroom for a minimum of 7 minutes and up to 22 minutes.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
FACT: Flight 77 was hijack confirmed for over 40 minutes after two planes hit the world trade center. Despite dozens of radars between flight 77 and D.C., plus nearby andrews AFB, not a single jet was scrambled after it.

FACT: Andrew Silvertein took out billions of dollars worth of Insurance on the WTC 7 weeks before the attacks.

I dont see what you are trying to prove with your facts.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Who is Andrew Silverstein ? his name is LARRY Silverstein!!!!

new topics

top topics

join