It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody have that video showing a supposed attempt to shoot down a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I remember long time ago watchin tv where it showed a video where a UFO was in the Earth's orbit from a camera from possbly a shuttle or space station. Anyways it shows a UFO just cruising the Earth's orbit and suddenly it made a quick evasive maneuver and was heading the other way, and about a second later, something coming from the Earth's surface just like went straight up like a fast moving missile that was heading in the direction of where the UFO was supposed to be. I couldn't see any land on Earth so I dont know where that supposed missile was coming from since the video showed only clouds covering the earth. Help me please...thank you.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
there's a thead here NASA something with video sorry im new

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I believe you're talking about the STS-88 video do a search on it and you'll find it

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i did a google search, it just came back with info on the launch and stuff,

you think you could post a link? any help would be muchos grandias appreciated

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You have to do a video search with Google Video

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
STS-80, Space Shuttle Discovery, October 21, 1996 if that helps

Anyway, if UFO's contain highly advanced beings, what would the wisdom be in shooting them down?

February 24/25 1942, Battle of LA

Yes i know, contradicting myself here, but, wartime jitters would probably be a big factor there

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Delta,

The famous "intelligent ice particle" video for your viewing pleasure here

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactoryLad
Delta,

The famous "intelligent ice particle" video for your viewing pleasure here

Was that the story? That's some ice particle... A bit too "light from Venus reflecting off swamp gas" for me.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Aedeus]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That was a thruster burn. Thrusters put out a jet of gas. The jet causes the particle to change direction and shoots another particle from out of the frame.

Simple, and explained long ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
A thruster burn?! You actually believe that? A thruster burn from what? It certainly couldn't have come from the craft which was filming the event. Explain to me please, how a "thruster burn" could appear to shoot from the surface of the planet, traveling perpendicular to the craft which was filming the event? I'm not saying it was a missle, but it certainly wasn't a thruster burn.

Sarcasm follows: It was probably some moon dust reflecting off a flock of birds flying through some swamp gas.

You know, I gotta laugh at the people who will believe ANY excuse that's given to explain away something. A little common sence goes a long way.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ummm, the thruster burn came from one of the attitude thrusters on the shuttle?

How do you say it shot from the surface of the earth? The flash was off the screen!

A little common sence goes a long way.

I totally agree.

[edit on 4/8/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have a VHS tape with a documentary called "NASA's secret transmissions" or something simular to that. It has this video that you are talking about and the shot of light is clearly coming from the planet and is heading straight for the object moving towards Earth. Then you can see the object shooting away really fast so that it does not get hit.

It is one of the most remarkable footage taken.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
There seems to be some kinda flash on the right of the camera view, with the flash goes off the object turns the other way. It appears that the light coming from the bottom of the screen shoots off after the object changes direction.. Why would we try shoot at it if it was going away from earth.. The object that comes from the bottom of the screen, could that be a comet or maybe a small asteroid??

Bud

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I remember long time ago watchin tv where it showed a video where a UFO was in the Earth's orbit from a camera from possbly a shuttle or space station. Anyways it shows a UFO just cruising the Earth's orbit and suddenly it made a quick evasive maneuver and was heading the other way, and about a second later, something coming from the Earth's surface just like went straight up like a fast moving missile that was heading in the direction of where the UFO was supposed to be. I couldn't see any land on Earth so I dont know where that supposed missile was coming from since the video showed only clouds covering the earth. Help me please...thank you.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by deltaboy]

I have this link of a google video. I hope is there as a footage. Nasa Secret Transsmisions.
If you don't find there then u2u me with your e-mail adresse and I can send you a torrent file which is about a movie made by David Sereda who deals for more then 2 hrs with footage from space.
Take care

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This looks like a job for TinWiki!

This is another one of those subjects which pops up into discussion like clockwork. Little white dots floating around. That's what it is.

And another one of those instances where unless there's a list of incontrovertable evidence to suggest these little white dots are anything but bits of ice or other debris, that is, POSITIVE evidence to suggest that they're extraterrestrial craft of some kind, then until there's more data, we'll just have to file it away as ice bits reflecting sunlight.

Do you have any additional evidence to suggest they are intelligently piloted ET craft? Okay, then.

new topics

top topics

join