It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God created the devil and he can see the future so..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OR you could just say, "No thank you" and close the door. Just an option.
:shk:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

why ?? they dont listen !! I have had to call the cops on them numerous times......oh but if i went to THEIR house to pump some crazy religion then what ?? they need to shut the hell up and stay inside their "house of worship"

I like how they bring kids with them so you won't freak at a kid.......like it makes it more acceptable......they are an annoying pain in the butt IMHO.:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Atta way to keep an unbiased open mind grizzly.

Either way, no one ever said anything about talking, peddling, inviting, or tea and crumpets. I just said ask for a bible and let that be that.

The fact that they are pushy cant be ignored though. Never known a doscile, soft spoken JW that completely obstains from any rated R movie that would warrant police interaction.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Originally posted by yeahright

why ?? they dont listen !! I have had to call the cops on them numerous times......oh but if i went to THEIR house to pump some crazy religion then what ?? they need to shut the hell up and stay inside their "house of worship"

I like how they bring kids with them so you won't freak at a kid.......like it makes it more acceptable......they are an annoying pain in the butt IMHO.:bnghd:

Reminds me of John Saffran.
You Australians know who I'm talking about.
He did 2 Morman Doorknocking related things.
1)He went doorknocking early in the morning preaching The word of Latterday saints.... Dressed as Ozzy Ozborne. (or was it Prince?)

Anyway, the Second one he did was he went to Morman Central (Los Vegas?) and went to the homes of Mormans as soon as they opened the door on him, he started Preaching about Athiesm. Some of the reactions were great!

Anyway, do what my mate says he does.
Laugh. Constantly.
Naturally they will ask whats so funny.
Put on a serious tone of voice.
"I AM THE DEVIL"
Close the door.
Open the curtain.
Stand.
Stare Blank faced.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
In the Jacobian sect, the Devil balances the equation. There can be no free will without good vs evil. The Devil represents the forbidden fruit and the tree. He has replaced that since we no longer live in the Garden.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Stunkums]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join