It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Eye Opener

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Fetch you some soda and chips and proceed to sit back and watch this thing. It's an hour and a half long and will be absolutely useless to you if you don't see it in it's entirety.

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Can you give us just a tad more of what we might see? A mini review, perhaps?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'll watch it tomorrow, going to bed after this post. But I'm curious ... Has he PERSONALLY been to hell and witnessed it first hand or is he just pulling crap out of his ...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prot0n
I'll watch it tomorrow, going to bed after this post. But I'm curious ... Has he PERSONALLY been to hell and witnessed it first hand or is he just pulling crap out of his ...

Yes he has physically been to hell and placed back in the body. As Jesus told him, because people don't believe the place exists. His explanation of the appearance of a demon perfectly lines up with all the 'Reptilian' mess going around. They truly do have the appearance of a reptile type creature and some are roughly 12-13 feet tall and 1000 times stronger than man. If you or anybody has seen David Icke's interview with the 'mother goddess'. In her testimony, replace 'reptilian' with demon and it's dead on.

The reason the alien/reptilian/underground dwelling(which is true, but not a happy place) garbage is being mixed into the disinfo is to attempt to discredit the fact that there is a hell and they are demons.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
WOW! That has really opened my eyes...i now see how gullible people that actually believe him are! Serious, this guy just has some elaborate fairy tale of parrelled dimensions and...oooh scary ghosts and evil beings! His story is NOT real and his claim is just as valid as if stephen king claimed all of his storys actually happened to him. some people :shk:.....

[edit on 8-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
The reason the alien/reptilian/underground dwelling(which is true, but not a happy place) garbage is being mixed into the disinfo is to attempt to discredit the fact that there is a hell and they are demons.

Considering neither have been proven fact there is no 'disinfo'. Hell does not need to be discredited as it is part of mythology.. mixing it up with reptilians sound like an attempt to give it credit because more people believe in reptilians now than demons. I find it perplexing that people are willing to believe in either- to me it's kind of like arguing over whether leprecauns caused the extinction of the unicorn or if we did.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by riley]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wow my eyes have been opened wider then ever before...

Oh no wait a minute just kidding

If anyone beleives this then i beleive those people are inferior and should prolly see a doctor. That goes for anyone who beleives in reptillians or abductions etc.

Unless there is proof and not just the word of a crackpot it is speculative theory nothing more.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
They truly do have the appearance of a reptile type creature and some are roughly 12-13 feet tall and 1000 times stronger than man.

Part of your problem is that you believe the Reptilian fantasy and integrate it into your own Jesus fantasy, compounding yourself into a delusional world detached from reality.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Columbus
Part of your problem is that you believe the Reptilian fantasy and integrate it into your own Jesus fantasy, compounding yourself into a delusional world detached from reality.

Once, maybe. Please take the time to dig up some more of my previous stupidity. I would love to lay that bare before all too. I'm dead serious.

Problem with the folks in the book selling industry, it's tough to pin point their motive. As with those behind the pulpit also.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
WiseSheep, I have sent you a U2U.

top topics

join