It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to america

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I found this video the other night, Its an iraqi insurgent giving a message to american and other citezens about their side of the War or terror. He brings up a few points of intrest and claims to have evidence on Mercenaries and Security.

This is a video with an insurgent explaining their side of the War on terrorism:

10 min Video
@ Spiked Humor

One member brings up a pretty intreguing subject:

If you think they are cowards for what they do (so called "terrorists") you are greatly mislead. Israel has cut off all food sources from Palestine, starving the people, imprisioning them, killing them with the weapons that Israel is receiving from the US. [USA is the largest supporter of the Israeli war on Palestine.]

[edit on 7-4-2006 by And3h]

[edit on 7-4-2006 by And3h]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by And3h
IOne member brings up a pretty intreguing sucject:

If you think they are cowards for what they do (so called "terrorists") you are greatly mislead. Israel has cut off all food sources from Palestine, starving the people, imprisioning them, killing them with the weapons that Israel is receiving from the US. [USA is the largest supporter of the Israeli war on Palestine.]

Strange to support the so called Israeli war against the Palestinians when we provide aid to those supposed Israeli enemies. The speaker can pretty talk all he wants in his view. Maybe he can make a video as well explained the attacks on civilians. Especially what just happened today that attacked a mosque that almost kill 80 people. They arent American soldiers you know. You think these insurgents stopped working with those foreign fighters by now.

Its more like propaganda in hoped of asking the American people to turn against the war, because otherwise they wouldn't be making this video if they cant fight the Americans forever.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well, I'd say it's a pretty powerful video, it had my heart pounding!
Seems they have a real reason to fight in their point of view.
A lot of the subject matter can be found on ATS and other sites. Things like domination and control over energy. The lies of the administration, the most recent revelation being the Valerie Plame thing.

Anyway, seems to me they see Hi, er I mean, GW Bush as something like this:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If Bush is Hitler, you think he be looking like one by now?
Why photoshop it? But then you can't compare Bush to Hitler.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bush is not Hitler...and Believe me I may strongly dislike Bush but hes not Hitler. What bush has done amounts to maybe a Mousillini(spelling) but not a Hitler. Mr Bush is a misguided power hungry lil boy who has been trying to step out of his fathers shadow ever since he was concieved. he was told at a very young age that he was going to be the president of the United States someday. Thinkabout dealing with that one. The man is not a brilliant tactioner....he is not nearly as charasmatic as hitler and....Hitler was a leader....Bush is a follower.

Now I am not trying to say that Bush is a good man or even a good president and niether am i trying to say that hitler wasnt an evil SOB. But Bush is not Hitler and it only detracts from the overall argument when you equate the two. But thats just my personal opinion.

El senor Pom pom rides again

BTW whats the difference between a Terrorist, A Freedom Fighter, and a Patriot?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Anyway, seems to me they see Hi, er I mean, GW Bush as something like this:

If Bush is Hitler then what are the Rothschilds/Rockefellers then? If you want to change the world then start at the top, because they can find a 100 replacements within 24 hrs for GWB.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would suggest re-reading that caption, I used they not 'I'.

Who knows what they think of the Bush Administration?
What do regular Americans think of the Bush Administration?

What did regular Germans think of the Nazi Regime?

Who's not telling the truth, who has more to gain?

Ask yourself that!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Point taken Toad....None the less I feel that it is imparitive that we NOT allow our Elected Officials to get out soo easily. Now i know that seems odd in contrast with equating Bush to Hitler.....But the reason I say this i because I think it was either this Monday or Sunday Condi Rice was talking about how WE cant possibly be able to judge the actions of the current admin because our mistakes might turn out to have been right or vice versa. I think by equating Bush to hitler we are mearly setting our selves up for a repition of the cycle. I realize YOU didnt say Bush was Hitler...but none the less when we see people using that rationalization we need to nip it in the Bud and tell people NO hes not Hitler He is his own person and He is making HIS own descions and should be held accountable as such.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's always inspiring to hear those, who's hearts have been 'figuratively' torn out of their bodies, speak. And also thank anyone who has taken a second of their life to support their cause.... Breathtaking, they deserve no less than to be blessed!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by organic
It's always inspiring to hear those, who's hearts have been 'figuratively' torn out of their bodies, speak. And also thank anyone who has taken a second of their life to support their cause.... Breathtaking, they deserve no less than to be blessed!

I am by no means supporting their cause... They produce some interesting facts and almost make some people sypathise with them. What there saying here is only one side of their story... They dont mention of their attacks on inocent civilians or bombs in non military areas.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by And3h]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is no way around it. War is evil. Mean people suck. I suggest that we heavily fund our scientists so they can determine the "evil" gene or identify via brain scan which brains are evil and cull all those individuals to some nice island somewhere where we can contain them and maybe they could grow their own food. They would be free to engage in all the behaviors they enjoy so much with their own kind. They could abuse, ridicule each other, embarrass each other, humiliate each other, lie to each other, steal from other, torture each other, maim each other, terrorize each other, etc., and generally do each other till they all die!

The rest of us will stay here and try to work things out together for the good of our planet and animals, and most of all, humanity.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Obviously you haven’t heard that the British, Americans and Israelis have been caught ‘red handed’ with costumes and ammunition destined for the so called ‘attacks’ on civilians. Maybe you should look a little more deeply!

Also, I don’t think you’ve ever had the ‘experience’ of SUFFERING THAT IS GREATER THAN LIFE ITSELF, while living in ‘comfortable’ America

Horrifying US Secret Weapon Unleashed In Baghdad
www.rense.com...

A great many passionate and wise people sympathize with the Irakis, and their resistance movement!

[edit on 10-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Organic.

Obviously you haven’t heard that the British, Americans and Israelis have been caught ‘red handed’

Yes i do know this, But for one we are not talking about the americans or britain. This is concerning this video, im not denying that we are as corrupt as they are.

new topics

top topics

join