It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

desperatly seeking susan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I dont know if this has come up before but does anyone remember the start to desperately seeking susan where madonna pulls on her denim jacket and on the back she has the eye in the pyramid embroidered on, including beams of light.

When I seen this ages ago I remember thinking thats wierd as its one of the first scenes and they make a big deal about getting the eye in the capstone emboidery right in your face. Am I the only one who has noticed this or is this something which has come up in previous posts.

It strikes me as strange since she is now a kabbalist and living in scotland with Guy Ritchie. Alarm bells are ringing here. I did quite enjoy lock stock however!

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
hendrix wore that coat....

i thought the same thing about that movie too but its probably no big deal. just a costume. madonna probably wasnt informed then.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
I beg the differ. I hear Madonna loves the illuminati mod-edit.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

He was talking about the illuminati bird, silly!

What? You've never heard of the Illuminati Bird?

[edit on 8-4-2006 by eudaimonia]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
LOL!
What a fowl night.
At the grocery store tonight , the checkers kept joking about "riding the chicken".
It wasn't until I was leaving that I noticed the little easter toys by the door.
they were little rocking chickens..Like a kids rocking horse, but these were little chickens..

About the movie..I remember that coat..even that they made a closeup of the symbol. The fact that I remember does say something..I mean, thats about the ONLY thing I remember about the movie! So they did make an impression.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Perhaps we could keep this on topic, pretty please?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
HAHA!

Illuminati Mod Edit. Sounds like you've given me an idea for a band or something. You guys... who give your time for free to try and help keep ATS to the standards which have led it to grow into such a wonderful community for every single member really are appreciated.

[Mod Edit: Why thank you, but please stick to the topic at hand and remember if you ever have any complaints you can use the suggestion button at the top of your screen - Jak]

[edit on 8/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
[Mod Edit: Why thank you, but please stick to the topic at hand
and remember if you ever have any complaints you can use the suggestion button at the top of your screen - Jak]

FWIW

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pretty sure little Maddie is an "illumabot". The proclamation on bandstand of "I want to rule the world" was just a little too heady for a little catholic school girl from Bay City, Michigan.
The fact that she vasilates between an American and English accent from time to time points to a probably multiple personality.
Regarding the movie, I still give some her credit because"Get into the Groove"......unquestionably top 5 dance songs of all time.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So you think shes an "illumabot" but its all ok because she made a good song! Nice reasoning

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
whyfish?, I said I give her credit for one song. Read the post!

new topics

top topics

join