It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge. There is no NWO.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Okay mrjenka, as I believe that the UN are most surely playing a big part in the establishment of a NWO. What is up with the UN Millenium Forum? What is the puropse of calling for things like a UN standing army, the global governace. and calling for a global parliment? They want to be able to have control of all the worlds sealanes and it goes on.

I dont claim to be any teacher of things but from researching and reading on these subjects it sure seems to me that someone wants total control and they are going to great lengths to make sure they get it, and if what Im posting and talking about that sure seems to me like a government we are not used to or never seen before, hence NWO.

And there is no denying that these meetings of the UN have taken place and continue to do so. Your thoughts or views on what Ive posted and what it all means?

A link is below.

www.khouse.org...

www.un.org...

It is my belief that the NWO will come to complete power thru the United Nations. So many UN agencies have been formed, to many to list such as NATO, UNIDIR and UNCTAD, just to name a couple and surely more to come as the government pushes its agenda. Why must we be a part of the UN, are we not capable of managing and being our own country? Okay I understand being a part of the UN to be involved in world politics and such, but why all of the UN policies seemingly controlling our country?

[edit on 10-4-2006 by tracer]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well tracer very intresting. But, yet again, you interpurt the mission statement as you see fit. Here is a direct quote from the Secretary of the U.N. It reads as follows:

"We will have time to reach the Millennium Development Goals – worldwide and in most, or even all, individual countries – but only if we break with business as usual.

We cannot win overnight. Success will require sustained action across the entire decade between now and the deadline. It takes time to train the teachers, nurses and engineers; to build the roads, schools and hospitals; to grow the small and large businesses able to create the jobs and income needed. So we must start now. And we must more than double global development assistance over the next few years. Nothing less will help to achieve the Goals."

United Nations Secretary-General
Kofi A. Annan

This says nothing of a world order. it does however point out that the U.N. wants to educate more people, improve Aids/Hiv prevention and the further the evolution of mankind through none violent ways.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Okay I guess you did not see my edit, sorry about that, my fault. But why must we have have our country under the control of any UN agencies or such at all? I see our involvement as a member of the UN but Im sorry I have to draw the line at their involvement in our internal affairs, maybe not so much internal but domestic, such as educational, and then we have them policing if need be,are we not capable of running the US ourselves?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Tracer- The U.N. is was formed for the equality of man kind. The U.S. does not need the U.N. to help us. The U.N. helps third world countires, Africa, being the biggiest one. The U.N. can not and will not police a country, they do not have the resources. Look back at the Riwanda riots where 600+ Africans were killed by there countrymen for religious reasons. Don't forget, the U.N. is a conglomerate that needs funds and assests to keep moving forward. Your last concern for an NWO would be the U.N. too many people involved, too many strings attached. IF there ever possibly could be an NWO that group would have to control over 56% of the nations currency, rendering the nation in a state of Emergency. As I posted links before, certain guidlines and rules are in effect since the late 1800's for such things never to happen. Greedy, selfish, and arogant mega-billionares are your concern if you ever had one.

An NWO will not originate from a government or from a 'shadow' agency, it could possibly originate from a conglomorate, an NWO needs to have something you need, a cure for a disease would be a good example. Merck, Pfizer and all the other drug companys is what you have to worried about, they have something we need, DRUGS, they stop making drugs, people die, but yet again, laws have been formed against this, monopoly laws. Competition is rampant, therefore, rendering a NWO useless, not in this day and age, maybe 100-300 years ago, but not now.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
heh if you want me to use proper grammer just ask but its easier to type like this faster and such but ya they will be pissed at me

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
MurTagh- You know what, I have a security clearance, and my family has been in the military all there lives. Furthermore, my dads bestfriend from high school works for the DIA, he is in Homeland security and I have known this man my whole life(28) he is like an Uncle to me. And he will never under any circumstances say a word about his job. So, what your saying to me is very hard to believe. How old are you?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im 32, but anyway i found a bunch of stuff on NWO i will like next time. Its all about hoaxes and the NWO illumanti. They have photos that show the plane that crashed into the WTC had a extra hard point on it were as normal boing planes dont have that which would mean its custom made. 9/11 madrid the subway in England are all part of NWO plot and i say since we know about it ther screwed up. Bush and osama are connected for sure. Heres just somethin about 9/11 that i found cool fold a $5-$100 like you would to show WTC in smoke they depict the planes crashing and everything
Back to the subject the alll seeing eye on our $1 has mason spelled in it , UN has the emblem on the 33 parallel of the planet a sign for freemasonry.
NWO main leaders the illumanti are all in masonry. Looking for this stuff is kinda fun

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Murtaugh...if you really enjoy looking for this kind of stuff on the NWO, might I suggest that you click on some of the links in this thread, lots of interesting reading. Also watch the movie posted on page 4 of this thread, called the Money Masters, you'll get a good picture of the whole scheme.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka

Originally posted by tracer
I find it interesting that mrjenka will read and give responses to Conspiracies posts but yet ignore or fly by everyone else in this thread who have given valid points to ponder and answer, You want or ask that everyone participating in your thread to read your last post, yet you have no interest in reading or reponding to the many other posters who have taken their time and effort posting in your thread. Why is it that you have taken to responding to Conspiracy, I noticed you only did so when he metioned not replying further untill you seriously addressed the other posters in your thread.

I am sorry tracer I do not mean to 'skip' over post and not reply. I don't have all the time in the world so I can not respond to everyone. I responded to the last 3 people that have posted. I am sorry, you have not presented me with anything valid besides quotes. People are intitled to there own opinions and there are also intitled to say what they choose, this is the beauty of a Democracy. When and if you show me or ask me some kind of intresting and timeworthy question I will be glad to answer you.

So far in my opinion all you have presented me with peoples THEORIES and OPINIONS not scientific fact. I however, present you guys/girls with scientfic fact and reasoning behind why an NWO can not come into power and why it can not survive and thrive. Your response among other people is that they are working in the shadows and I addressed this in an earlier post.

I hope this has helped you. If you want to ask me something go ahead, if you want to share you opinion on why you think an NWO will come to power and how it will survive than by all means, please post it, and I will give you my response.

have you found any connections between babylon and the new world order yet? this is one response you skipped. the reason i ask is because this plan for the nwo goes way beyond just the last few years..the preparation for this new age goes back thousands. a few rich old men in politics is nothing compared to who they follow.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Mrjenka I've got something for you. If you are interested to now more or to prove right TO YOUR SELF then here is a movie about NWO. Click and watch it or download it. It's up to you... The New World Order Exposed Video

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Telos]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Funkydunk- We can not rely on Babylon because no one was there and we do not have adequate documention, it is all hearsay and stories past on by generations. There are many stories from Sumeria about the Annunaki so forth and so on. But yet again, I would like to focus on scientific fact and not on stories passed on throughout the centuries. If you told your friend a story and he told 25 other people by the time it got back to you it would totaly be a different story. And I am not sure if written language was around than. Why don't you provide me with some facts concerning Babylon and the NWO and I will give you my opinion. But, the first thing that pops in my head is that why hasn't it happened yet? 100 years ago I could believe it but never in this day and age. I outlined why, just showing you why it is not possible just through simple economics.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
mrjenka ,after reading back over you response to my post, I couldnt help but notice that you only quoted a statement made by Kofi Annan, and in the statement there was no reference to anything in my post. Specifically, why are standing armies of UN troops needed, why the need for control over the major waterways of the world?

If you have read the link I supplied you will note that it goes much further than just Annans statement. It talks of the need for global governance, forming a central Parliment, why the need for these things. Why do they want to eliminate the vetoe power of the permanent security council members? Reading further you see that there are no safeguards in place against government abuse, guess thats like saying they do what they like and we the people have no say.

Im just wondering why in your post you only quoted that one statement that was made and that for sure was not the meat of the whole Millenium Declaration, not by a long shot.

Once again let me state that these talks are not fictional, they are well documented and I have to assume ongoing.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by tracer]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
mrjenka, you go on about paper trails accounting for trillions of dollars.

I guess you are unaware of the TRILLIONS "missing" from the Pentagon. How's that for a paper trail? And, why is it that NONE of the Rothschilds are listed on the Forbes list of the richest in the world?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Underground Infrastructure--The missing forty trillion dollars,

www.theuniversalseduction.com...

By: Steven J. Smith

Introduction:

For many years there have been reports and rumors of a vast network of underground complexes and tunnels beneath the North American continent. Starting in the late 1980s, the American government has tried to deflect these rumors through a campaign of misdirection and misinformation. Disclosure of the Greenbrier Congressional Shelter at White Sulphur Springs is a good example of this campaign. To believe the existence of the Greenbrier complex was revealed against the wishes of the American government is the height of naiveté. This revelation was allowed to take place. The Greenbrier underground complex was no longer useful, so it was sacrificed to divert attention away from a much larger secret. In other words, a classic misdirection ploy.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
mrjenka, you go on about paper trails accounting for trillions of dollars.

I guess you are unaware of the TRILLIONS "missing" from the Pentagon. How's that for a paper trail? And, why is it that NONE of the Rothschilds are listed on the Forbes list of the richest in the world?

Who cares about the Rothchilds or whatever?? You guys are not thinking here. Imagine, trillion dollars. And where is the source for the missing trillion dollars out of the pentagon? Why or How would the Pentagon have a trillion dollar sin the first place? The Pentagon has no control of currency? If it was missing it would be missing from the Treasury. Are you implying that 1 trillion went missing from the Pentagon fund? Be more specific you guys keep throwing allegations out there but that is all they are allegations. Provide me with ample sources. PLEASE. And by the way, I will respond to everyone, just give me some time. Too many people not enough time.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sorry MrJenka, The link didn't answer my questions. I'd like you to answer the questions directly.

1. Why does the Federal Reserve charge interest when the treasury prints money? (why is interest needed in the firt place?)

No bank, no matter how solvent, can withstand such a run because banks operate on what is known as fractionalized deposits, or the notion that only a fraction of the deposits are held on to. The rest of the money is used to make investments and a profit. Few could handle it the run and some had actually lost their depositors money.

www.socialstudieshelp.com...

2. Why are chartered banks allowed to lend the same money over and over again? (If I sell cars, can I sell the same one 10 times to ten different people? This causes inflation, it debases the currency.

Please answer in you own words, trying to will force you to analyse the federal reserve system.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Conspiracy I will answer your question and everyone else. I am watching this movie and doing some work. I will poat more responses tommorow.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

And where is the source for the missing trillion dollars out of the pentagon?

To be specific...

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

This got out on September 10th, 2001. Should have been a scandal, it wasn't. Coincidence or good timming?

Too many people not enough time.

Hmm, let see. .. You start a thread called "There is no NWO!" in the the New World Order forum on the largest conspiracy discussion forum on the Internet. -ATS. Are you really surprised?
, hang in there., you're doing great.

[edit on 11/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

[edit on 11/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

courtesy of
LINK

How about debunking that? wait it's all fake, riiight

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You know what guys. These naysayers are right. It's never going to happen. A police state couldn't possibly happen. It's just impossible. History doesn't repeat itself.

Seriously. The UN is being reformed even as we speak and I wouldn't listen to anything Kofi Annan says because he's clearly guilty of corruption and very much on the way out.

Bill Clinton has been doing alot with the United Nations lately and it appears that Bildeburg is grooming him for the position.

What gives the naysayers no credibility whatsoever is the Project for the New American Century. It's the main document that calls for all this Brave New World Stuff. That came out in 1999. It's 2006 and globalization has made alot of changes so that this stuff is possible.

You people who think that everything is going to remain fine and dandy for the next 50 years are going to be in for the underwear deficating surprise of your life. It pays nothing to be unprepared for this stuff.

If you want to survive in the disaster to come you have to be strong. I'm sorry to say it but if the people who are absolutely in lala land are just not going to make it.

On all that top of that what about all the White UN humvees that America has stockpiled? The most recent pictures I've seen were from 1994 and they had hundreds of thousands not being used at that time. Fast forward today and they still have these humvees and emergency trucks stockpiled. Never been used. they've made more since the photos I'm familiar with. The military and the government has been getting ready for something really big thats for sure.

The other indicator is the Dooms Day law that came out last year. It's a scenario where a nuke takes out the Capitol building and the entire government is decapitated.

It was based on previous continuity of government exercises done in the 80's. People like Rumsfeld and Cheney were taken to underground military complexes and had an exercise that the USSR nuked American cities. That the military was taking control of the nation.

Well just read the Dooms Day law and it's the exact same as the previous documents written about the USSR scenario but all they really changed was USSR to terrorists.

The military is getting ready for this. The Pentagon generals are going mad because many have come out against the coming attack on Iran. The planning is already in the final stages and the generals are scared. Hopefully a coup breaks out but I doubt it.

Iran is going to get nuked by Stratcom. This will either be before nuclear terrorist attacks or after.

The aftermath of this inevitability will not be pretty. And Bush isn't just going to be sitting around. Red Alert will be declared, terrorist attacks will literally shutdown the world economy and As President Eisenhower warned us about in his farewell speech the Military Industrial Complex will take absolute power.

It's so painfully clear that all this stuff is going to happen. Its already happening and if you just opened your eyes you would realize it. But no. We've been told by the all knowing Economics Professor that nothing will happen and everything is fine. Which is really weird for some reason because the New World Order is a popular topic among economists. I myself was first exposed to it in a global political economy class. If you look closely at the economy right now you'll see that this Deficit spending and increasing of the debt limit is leading to economic disaster.

Bildeburg needs another major stock market crash in order for them to get their NWO. It's the key part and since terrorism is capable of what they want it's perfect for them. That way they can build their military police state agenda from the ashes of the Republic.

Bush is like a teenager with a maxed out credit card and all that his globalist groups are doing is taking out loans to pay off other loans.

I can't wait until when China and Russia drop their foreign ownership of the US dollar as they have indicated they will do. Good by American dream BS.

damn. I apologize for going on a rant. Didn't realize I was typing for so long.

Ignorance is not bliss.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join