It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep Your Eye On [WTC 7] It Will Be Coming Down Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
lasvegas.staughton.indypgh.org...

What is the large BOOM at the beginning of the video? And how did they know the building was coming down?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's funny how all of these videos show up now.

There is testimony from firemen who were at the scene that there were no booms or noises before it came down.

It is very easy to add in sound effets to a video using modern computer technology.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It's funny how videos from Pentagon where confiscated and not shown to a public

Every stick has two ends so... speaking about modern computer technology it is very easy to do some other things to video and audio data.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Arghhh!! it´s so hard to know what happened that day im caught in 2 minds about wether it was an inside job or just terrible negligence there is a big difference though both are bad.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

There is testimony from firemen who were at the scene that there were no booms or noises before it came down.

It is very easy to add in sound effets to a video using modern computer technology.

Deezang, Howard.

Who do you think you're conning here? I have SEEN firefighters on video say there were bombs. And, while you're on testimony, you conveniently leave out the fact that testimony that there WERE bombs in the buildings was BLOCKED by the 9/11 Commission! Ain't it funny how they didn't say "that guy's a lefty conspiracy nut, don't listen to him," but they BLOCKED the testimony...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hey Truthseeka he is right, look at the links.

I posted this in a previous thread.

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Firefighters

So is what you are saying since these guys say it looked like the BLEW out the floors as they fell, these guys are on crack?

video.google.com...

Police

www.prisonplanet.com...

Notice it says MSNBC.. Must be crackputs here also?

Witnesses

www.williambowles.info...

If i had to say something, (Deleted cause it was mean.) Just because you completely ignore the fact that everyone after the towers fell stated that there was bombs, blowouts, and so on that happened that day. Now they dont say anything. You know why that is??? That is cause the FBI gagged them, Kinda like they gogged alot of people about 9/11.

Think for a minute this is a joke there is massive proof that things happened that day that dont make any sense.

A nice quote to remember man.

You know the best way to hide something from someone, In plain site.

All I have to say is wake up man, not everything is as rosey as you think.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31/5/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It's funny how certain topics always cause you to show up Howard

In regards the firemen of NYC, was there not rumours of corruption ?

There was no noises? What about the metal fatigue and the twisting and buckling of heat weakened structures Howard?

How did the guy making the film or the narrator know that the building was in fact coming down soon? Does he know something that we don't know?

[edit on 7-4-2006 by denythestatusquo]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I always wondered that too, how did they know WTC 7 was coming down? I remember reading about how some ground zero workers said they were waiting around for it to come down. Who told them this and how did they know it was coming down?

SMR

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Dont mean to take anything away here, but I posted this... over a month ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, I will say this thread did have a nice post.

Imagine if this 'computer technology' could also be used to say, alter .... Pentagon footage?
I'll have to remember this one

Here are some other never before seen clips from the Naudet film.Not sure whats up with them being left out.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Dont mean to take anything away here, but I posted this... over a month ago

I did see your post, but this thread had more replies on it so...

I do think this video is as good of a smoking gun as it gets that proves the 7 was pulled.

No one has ever explained to me how they knew the entire building was about to come down.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
denythestatusquo In regards the firemen of NYC, was there not rumours of corruption ?

Did you just make this up!! show me where these firermen who said the buildings
had exploded are CORRUPT!
SHOW US THE PROOF! put up! or shut up!

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

That's funny, too, because I have a few videos saved on my computer with firemen on 9/11.

You know what they say about the WTC collapses? Things like,

"There's a bomb in the building - start clearing out"

"We were trying to get some of the people out, but then there was secondary explosions and then subsequent collapses."

"As we were getting our gear on and making our way to the stairway, there was a heavy duty explosion."

"We really never even got that close to the building. The explosion blew and it knocked everybody over"

But it isn't very easy at all to make those "effets" sound so realistic and in-place. Signs are left when you edit something, and most of the time you can even hear them. And I suppose the fireman asking, "You hear that?" right after the explosion was an added "effet" too.

[edit on 31-5-2006 by bsbray11]

new topics

top topics

join