It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could these be Israeli/US retaliatory gestures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Israeli air attack kills six Palestinians english.aljazeera.net...
Car bomb kills 13 in Iran english.aljazeera.net...
Suicide bombings at Baghdad mosque kill 79, wound 164
www.cbc.ca...

I like to stay away from paranoia, but at the same time, I like to be ‘smart’ about what's really going on, without adding to it of course. It’s like walking a fine line, where you have to be attentive to the ‘peculiar without getting too excited. Last Saturday eve, I picked up ‘on a feeling’ that military activity was in play, involving the Eastern ‘block’ against the US. I wrote in my thread, War, soul and the unexpected, the following:

…a kind of ‘spectacular’ but discreet, military strike against the US that the Russians and Chinese may have effected around 5:30 pm E.S.T. Sat (April 1st) this eve…out in the Middle East…

I chose the word ‘discreet’ to imply a generally unnoticeable but effective E M space weapon strike.

Now I ponder the question; are the Palestinians, Irakis and Iranians the US/Israeli’s choice of ‘dispensable population’ which can be readily pounded upon while they carry out their Greater War for planetary control, with the Eastern block as their TRUE adversary?

And also, while the Palestinians, Irakis and Iranians suffer from the direct attacks, we in the west sit back in relative comfort, pending the US regaining access to space... so that they can include you and I under their 'spell' as well!

Do you share this unnerving feeling?

[edit on 7-4-2006 by organic]

[edit on 7-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I also found this interesting. I think one should ponder on whether this is an actual 'act of God' or the east sending a clear message to the zionnists and neocons.

A massive severe weather outbreak underway
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes, the Israeli airstrike on the Palestinian fighters linked to Hamas was definitely a retaliatory gesture. The others, not so much.

And I won't even go into the "severe weather outbreak", which isn't that uncommon.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wake up call!

Your response fits perfectly within a context of a sane world. But experience has shown me that things are actually far from sane and that we are ‘challenged’ to wake up and asses a ‘more real’ content of our lives.

www3.sympatico.ca...

GO DEEP INSIDE THE SECRET WORKINGS OF THE DANGEROUS 'ILLUMINATI'
www.arcticbeacon.com...

Weather/Environmental Tampering with emphasis on EMP Technology
www.alphalink.com.au...

Horrifying US Secret Weapon Unleashed In Baghdad
www.rense.com...

Danger: Mind Controllers At Work!
www.vialls.com...

Asia Tsunami Proved Biggest War Crime in History
www.vialls.net...

The late, great, Joe Vialls one of the pioneers of independent, Internet journalism www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

I’d like to return to an experience of a more ‘perfect’ world, but my heart says, wait a minute. Ex. Am I supposed to assume that Irakis and Iranians simply enjoy blowing themselves up when I know the British and Americans have been caught red handed with costumes and ammunition. And what about 911?

PS. Walt Disney is over for Me!

[edit on 8-4-2006 by organic]

new topics

top topics

join