It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone calls from an alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Source

Says Sarfatti, “In 1952 and 1953, when I was about 12 or 13 years old, I received a phone call…in which a mechanical sounding voice at the other end said it was a computer on board a flying saucer. They wanted to teach me something and would I be willing? This was my free choice. Would I be willing to be taught—to communicate with them? I remember a shiver going up my spine, because I said, ‘Hey, man, this is real.’ Of course, I was a kid…but I said, yes.”

Sarfatti was impressed. He ran and got his friends, and they gathered together in his bedroom, awaiting the upcoming promised contact. Unfortunately, nothing occurred, and Sarfatti assumed at first that it was just a clever practical joke.

At this point, his memory of the event strangely ends. But according to Sarfatti’s mother, the first phone call was followed by a series of similar phone calls—each giving Sarfatti information that would leave......

I dont know if i beleive it but lets give him the benefit of the doubt.
This is creepy.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yeah sounds definately creepy. Something of interest is that I expeirence some weird thoughts from out of the blue. Things like each individuals conciousness is just a part of a frequency spectrum on the quantum scale. Individual and unique, though possible to mimic in theory. Now not claiming this if from anything ...other then an outside source

-Aza

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
you know at several stores like spencers gift shop you can buy voice changers that change the tone of your voice as you speak into it...

this is most likely a prank anyone with $20 can buy a voice changer and screw around making phone prank calls.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Keep in mind, this supposedly happened in the '52/'53...

They may have had voice-changing technology but I doubt it was quite as available as it is now.

I've heard similar reports of things like this and I think Budd Hopkins has discussed it in many of his books.

new topics

top topics

join