It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of POLISH armed forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I know I know, but I just had to do it.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Irish Army

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure I understand how to take this... If the first pictures were meant as offensively as the one of Irish soldiers...

Could you please explain?

At any rate, I hope you are familiar with the history of the Polish armed forces, where they have proven themselves amongst the worlds bravest and most tenacious, particularly during World War 2, where they put up a very noble fight against overwhelming odds and continued that struggle as partisans to a degree not seen anywhere else in occupied Europe... Many formal units still fought under allied command. They fought at normandy and in many other theatres, they retook monte cassino where others could not, and helped route the afrika corps, among other things. Their pilots were even more effective than British or American pilots during the Battle of Britain. to say nothing of the fact that they are currently standing alongside the United States in Iraq.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by koji_K]

[edit on 7-4-2006 by koji_K]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The first pics weren't meant to be offensive. They're action figures of the Polish Army during the Napoleonic Wars. The second one is the Irish Army during the same period, with a little tweak.

And I don't mean for the second post to be offensive. This was back in the day when the rish WERE drunks, and it wasn't just a stereotype.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They look more like wargaming minitures, and exceptionally well painted ones at that. (Action figure implies toys, that little boys get to beat against eachother to demonstrate fighting.) Frankly, I've been expecting the comic foot to fall since the pictures of American armed forces went up the other day.

new topics

top topics

join