It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Basic Instinct 2' tied for 10th at the box office with Larry the Cable Hick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What is Sharon Stone like 50 y/o now? Not even the chance that she might show her goods again was enough to get people to come see that crap. Way to go Sharon......................nice freakin' career move.

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
That movie bombed. Didn't it only make like 8 million?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm not surprised, it was doomed as soon as it was announced.

She might have enough money to look decent for her age, but she hasn't got what it takes to wow todays audiences with her "acting" skills...

Although a hell of a lot of amazing movies get barely a sniff at the billboard, this particular movie still looks like it only got into the top 10 by roving hordes of middle aged men hoping for a second round of "Legs-A-Crossing".

I wish this kind of pap would make way for real films, then we might hear a bit more about things like Firecracker
which didn't get a bit of publicity over here in the UK, not sure about elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I always get some enjoyment out of this. Not sure why but I was kind of disgusted when I first viewed the trailer. Some movies just do not need a sequal, and this one just looked terrible.

to everyone who did not to pay the coin to see it.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What's really amusing is that a guy in a hockey mask can get like 18 sequels, but Sharon Stone.....her first one tanks

Allright Sharon, make a "L" with your fingers and hold it to your forehead.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Its not about the sex, its a psychological thriller!

Yeah, sure I believe you. Cant we all see the struggle between the dual afflictions of PMS and being a over-sexual psychopath ? :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Its like Ice Age all over again. An ancient beast emerged from the depths and put together a movie...

new topics

top topics

join