It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden releases Russian spy suspect, but what is going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
He apparently was given research regarding genetics, but was released because there was not enough evidence that he had done any major real damage.

My question is simple.

For what gains was this spy after, is there something more sinister brewing here, for events "that might arise"...?

I know Sweden has a history of being spied on during the cold war, and has had some of its citizens arrested for spying for Russia.

Link

[Mod Edit: Link Format - Jak]

[edit on 9/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
More important, perhaps, is that Sweden has a history of releasing Russian spies...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I have posted a lot about this Russian "spy" case in a thread I started about the bird flu in Sweden. I´m not sure if there are any connection between the bird flu and the Russian "spy", but it would explain a lot of the mystery surrounding this case. Take a look at this thread: Nuclear Power Plant In Sweden Sealed Off - Bird Flu Confirmed

I don´t mean to highjack your thread or anything. It´s just that I got two pages here of different articles and stuff about the Russian "spy" case. Did you know he was at some point surrounded by 2,000 soldiers which suddenly decided they were going to have an "exercise" there?

join