It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Cingular" mind...kind of like a "Singular" mind of the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I thought I'd share My current assignment for My marketing class with the Business Administration class I am taking, for an AA Degree with ATS. The very tail end of it, has to do with New World Order, even though I don't mention it in there, as "New World Order"

I have been a long time customer of Cingular Wireless, for 5 years now, and another 3 years since it was originally Bellsouth Wireless. While Cingular’s marketing has been all over TV, the radio, and Internet, it is not the reason I chose this particular brand, in any way, shape, or form. I was taught, that when you go to choose a product, you do your own research on it, and only take the advertising and marketing into account for the deals they may offer you that would be differently from the actual store.

My parents taught me to look into value, versus product quality, versus long term satisfaction. So, marketing had very little affect on my choices towards it, except when it came to upgrading my phones and getting new services. Originally…when I signed up for the phone service I did it because I was tired of having a (it was a Bellsouth pager) pager, and needed an easier way to be reached. So, I did research on all the phone providers since the prices were doing a dramatic drop.

I began asking around, with friends, co-workers, and anyone else I ran into that had a cell phone, and I asked what their opinions were on the different providers, based on what value, how the service was, what complaints they had about their own, versus what other people had told them about other providers, among other things. Also, I asked what brought the product to their attention.

I am not like most people, I do not just see a TV add, or hear a radio commercial, or even have an e-mail in my junk e-mail, and ooohhh and aaaww…over some silly thing I see. I generally observe exactly what it is that they are offering, how much it is, and how long the terms of service are for that product.

Simply said, I chose and became loyal to the brand of “Bellsouth”, because I found out it was the best out of all the providers out there. All the people I asked, pointed to Bellsouth, since it had the fewest dropped calls, the best rates, and usually the better phones. I am a man who only chooses the best for what I want. I see absolutely no reason in wasting a penny of my money on the second best product, since I work hard and long for that money.

When Bellsouth changed to Cingular Wireless, I actually considered dropping the service altogether, since it was change and I do not generally like change, at all. Instead of dropping it like a hot potato, I went and did the same exact thing that I did for Bellsouth with all the friends, co-workers, and other people who had the “new” provider. Everyone seemed to agree, that Cingular was the best and I did a little extra research into it myself.

I found out that Cingular just changed their name from Bellsouth, because the company was growing and changing with the times. This is understandable, as we all must grow and change with the times. Since I do understand the concept of mass marketing and changing the way people think, I would also think that they changed to Cingular to make people think, like a Singular mind. Do you get that? The company wants the people who have a service to think one way. A “single” mind, for a “single” product.

This is where I stopped the assignment to come over to ATS and post...the rest is what I added to it for ATS and you...the viewing people of this thread.

If you think about what I put in this, about the "Single Mind" or rather "Cingle Mind" of what Cingular is pointing towards...it's just like all the other things that have been directing us towards "One Mind" "One Way Of Thinking" and a "New World Order"

Everyone...you must think the same...you must not question Authority...this is what the mass marketing, media, and Government are saying.

I say "My baloney has a first name...it's C O N S P I R A C Y"

I hope you enjoyed this post, as much as I did in typing it for school...er for ATS.
~Evil Grin~

I just came back to add and edit this, from My assignment, as it made Me think of another aspect of the conspiracy of the New World Order.

"Cingular Wireless could not be in business today, if not for people like you and me buying their product. I have remained a loyal customer, because of the better services provided, the better phone, and things like “Cingular Rollover Minutes” where the extra minutes you do not use, “Rollover” to the next months bill."

Think about that paragraph for a moment...Cingular (the Cingular Mind)...wants you to "Rollover" your minutes...kind of like the Government wants you to rollover to whatever they say.

Scary stuff people...very scary stuff.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Let's also not forget the "All Over" Network...meaning "It's All Over...you should just give up now...stop fighting the New World Order"

This is towards Mind Control, of course. If you think "One Way...or a Cingular Way...Singular Way", then you are easier to control.

You won't fight them taking the World over.

You won't stand up and fight.

You won't fight for your rights.

You won't scream conspiracy from the rooftops.

You won't stop them from taking your rights

You won't stop them from taking your guns.

You won't stop them from stealing YOUR US CONSTITUTION.

What's the one word there....YOU.

You can stop it.

You can stop listening to their lies.

You can stop them...period.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
He actually has a point to the whole thing with Cingular. That would certainly be one way to take over the world while at the same time being subtle about it.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"More Bars in more places."

Excellent deeper level thinking. It's good to know the programming doesn't get to everyone.

[edit on 4/7/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thank you Arm of Geddon...I had forgotten that one.

"More BARS in more places" would lead Me to believe that you should be ready to go to jail, or an internment camp.

CX

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is from last year, they certainly have been busy.

www.theinternetpatrol.com...

I'm not really a techy in any way shape or form, just found it interesting in relation to this post.

CX.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yeah good call. cingular is just one of many many products like that. that was the first thing i thought of when cingular was introduced. if you keep an eye out you can catch things like that everywhere. songs, cartoons, phones, cars, foods, military, computers, everything. watch closely at the childrens programs. its infested with the stuff and we all know why they need the children. the pied piper is playing.......

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A "singular" conspiracy just might be in the works. Cingular is 60% owned by SBC/AT&T, and 40% owned by BellSouth. When Cingular bought AT&T in 2004, AT&T dropped their name in favor of using Cingular. In Nov. 2005, SBC merged with AT&T, and announced that they will now market Cingular Wireless under the AT&T name. Last month AT&T announced that they are buying Bell South in a 67 billion dollar stock deal.

You need a score card to keep track of the players.

Back in 1984 the government broke up Bell Systems - also known as AT&T - into seven regional companies, because it was considered to have a monopoly over wired telephone services. AT&T has now reunited four of them including Southwestern Bell (SBC) and Bell South. Ma Bell, as they used to call it, is BACK - and she is bringing her children back into the fold.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I'm glad to see other people reading this, and I hope it starts opening peoples eyes.

If you have knowledge of what is being done, it can't work against you.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm currently with Cingular.
Not by choice, but because my g/f bought a phone from them for me, and got the service added to her account.

Do I like they're service?
No.
They charge out the ass for everything.

Ringtones, they have charged me every single month, for the same ringtones I downloaded ONCE.
Same with graphics.

Ontop of that, the LG C2000 I have, had to be replaced once for a faulty camera, and now the display is going out.

I'll be going to TMobile, where I can get all I need, for much cheaper.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
If you have knowledge of what is being done, it can't work against you.

Now that is The Point. Awareness is protection. Don't let them control your mind. Be unique. Be individual. Know yourself.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Are you ready for a few things to change around the WORLD towards the death grip of the New World Order.

Let's see...are you a Cingular Nation Person...are you ready for "More Bars In More Places?"

Have you got your Rollover Minutes used?

Let's not forget this is the "All Over Network"!!!

Has the Mass Marketing gotten to you?

Are you ready for a Better Signal?

Just thought I'd Point Out A Few Things to YOU !!!

[edit on 10-4-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Very interesting...good points!!

Cingular is 60% owned by SBC/AT&T

Hrmm isn't there a front page image on ATS of AT&T supposedly directing traffic to NSA??

Also.. if you shout 'conspiracy' with the NWO...expect to be taken to the "therapist" for therapy..... ie "THE RAPIST" (subconcious imprinting of your mind being raped)

Good luck

Merger

[edit on 4/10/06 by Merger]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Not to get off the subject of Cingular Wireless and the New World Order's propaganda towards taking over the World, but I was doing My marketing assignment this morning, when I noticed one of the other students did her assignment on the Ford Escape Hybrid.

We have a discussion board for assignments and I was turning Mine in and commenting on someone else's like I'm supposed to do for school.

Another attempt at bringing forth wording, to the people's mind about Hybrid aliens/humans? I don't know.

I keep noticing strange phrases or wording like Hybrid, or Cingular...and has anyone noticed the symbology of Daewoo's car grill. It oddly enough looks like what everyone describes the EBE's eyes to look like.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Cars hey...hrmmm

toyota = 3 horned god

Alpha Romeo = has snake in it

Interesting not really realated..vodaphone..
Not ony does it have the serpent (orobros) it has it 3 times

Reptilian reference:

Mozilla and Netscape: Mozilla the TRex and the 5 pointed star also Black sun in the Netscape

Many many exist in logo's.

How's about music?

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
Blink182 - song: Aliens Exists (about conspiracy/majestic 12)
Fatboy Slim: illuminati
Eminem: Always sings about NWO, (mosh video shows visuals)
Theory in Practice - Illuminati...some words are:

Main target is to keep the bloodline intact and to remain highest in
hierarchy

and

Illuminati, Draconian Supremacy

More music about NWO on this ATS thread

Its endless...

*shrugs*

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Cingular Wireless...Singular Wireless...do you get it?

Singular...meaning one...One World Order...New World Order.

Also, the C represents the 3rd letter of the alphabet...numerologically speaking...representing Illuminati, Bildebergers, and Freemasons maybe?

Anyone else have any interesting theories on this?

Or ideas abot this type of marketing?

[edit on 12-4-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is another form of marketing like what I pointed out with Cingular Wireless...although this is not anywhere near as subtle...and they got caught.

Patient and steady with all he must bear,
Ready to meet every challenge with care,
Easy in manner, yet solid as steel,
Strong in his faith, refreshingly real.
Isn't afraid to propose what is bold,
Doesn't conform to the usual mould,
Eyes that have foresight, for hindsight won't do,
Never backs down when he sees what is true,
Tells it all straight, and means it all too.

Going forward and knowing he's right,
Even when doubted for why he would fight,
Over and over he makes his case clear,
Reaching to touch the ones who won't hear.
Growing in strength he won't be unnerved,
Ever assuring he'll stand by his word.

Wanting the world to join his firm stand,

Bracing for war, but praying for peace,
Using his power so evil will cease,
So much a leader and worthy of trust,
Here stands a man who will do what he must.

I got this from another thread I posted on :

Poem For President George W Bush

And that guy got the poem from here :

BBC News - CIA/Bush Caught In The Act

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm stunned.

Great thread!

You've discovered the subtle nuance - but can you see past it and find the beauty in the design?

I think by now everyone knows I'm a NWO proponent, and that I will insist until my dying day that the future is what we make of it...but please - try to realize that if "they" take this much care in the finer details, they won't overlook anyone with hope or promise in the New World.

I can't prove it, it's just a feeling....

Blessings and Light.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Did everyone know that Cingular phones has a chip in it. Take it out and your phone dosen't work. Its under the battery. In there supposely to go from phone to phone with you so you dont lose your numbers. Whatever!! Its more than that.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hey interesting thread. Anyways, I was just watching the 90min long freemason commercial known as the movie "National Treasure," with nick cage chasing down a freemason's treasure. And in it, his rival is looking at notes on a notepad, (trying to figure out clues); he turns the notepad towards to screen and on the top of the pad is and arrow pointing to the right, and on the top right corner where the arrow is pointing is the Cingular logo!! It's a tiny bit more stylized as the tips of the 'arms and legs' arn't rounded. But it's definetly the cingular logo.

Originally posted by Merger
toyota = 3 horned god

Alpha Romeo = has snake in it

Interesting not really realated..vodaphone..
Not ony does it have the serpent (orobros) it has it 3 times

Mozilla and Netscape: Mozilla the TRex and the 5 pointed star also Black sun in the Netscape

Many many exist in logo's.

Theres some old jewish/freemason 'thingy' called Yota. Its like a goblin that looks like.. well like Yoda. Small, green, with pointy ears. I've only seen one picture of it, but it was definetly Yoda. So Toyota = To Yota? Whatever/whoever Yota actually is..

The Alpha Romeo logo (which means First Roman, or First Roman Pilgrim, and has the Knights Templar cross..) Has a dragon.. eating a person! And the dragon is wearing a crown to let you know who is doing the eating.

Vodaphone has three snakes or 6's, 666..

And did you notice the checker-board background on the mozilla picture? Very masonic.

Well, whatever, nevermind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join