It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save The World - One Click at a Time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Save The World - One Click At A Time!
On each of these websites, you can click a button to support the cause -- each click creates funding, and costs you nothing! Bookmark these sites, and click once a day!

Thank You.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by xeroxed88]

[edit on 30-4-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I found this a few weeks back, it's an excellent idea.

It's quick, simple and doesn't cost a penny - so there's no excuse! Get to it kids

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My finger gets tired quickly...

I think I need a glove

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
We do this over on SportzTawk for the Tsunami, looks like I'll be doin these too.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It is nice that you think about these things.... and want to improve the world.

Very thoughtful!!

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Okay, I'm sorry about this but I feel the need to rant...

I'm quite shocked and disgusted that this ONLY got 111 views. This is a FREE way to give people, animals, etc., much needed help.

I was expecting this to get atleast 100 views a day. All you have to do is spend about one minute of your day clicking a few buttons to help out those in need.

Does this mean that hardly anybody even cares about this?

To those of you who are helping out, thank you.

Shame on the rest of you. :shk:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Bump!

Click! Click! Click!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ahhh Sweet.
I shall be clicking

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I found this awesome... I've always wanted to help preserve the "world lungs".

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Thanks for this, Xeroxed. Although, it does appear to be a clever hoax by advertising companies.

Steve

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Thanks for this, Xeroxed. Although, it does appear to be a clever hoax by advertising companies.

And what makes you think it is a hoax?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The site generates funding/profit from displaying ads on their pages. This is a common practice to make a buck, and you see this kinda thing all over the net. Hence our need for popup blockers and such. There is nothing on the site to really prove that it is genuine, and not some guy hoarding all the profits. If it is a trick, it's pretty clever, as I'm sure he's fooled many concerned people.

If it's not a trick.. don't click more than once a day.

This is in his FAQ section:

"Our agreement with our sponsors only allows us to count one click, per person, per calendar day."

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
The site generates funding/profit from displaying ads on their pages. This is a common practice to make a buck, and you see this kinda thing all over the net. Hence our need for popup blockers and such.

I find it highly unlikely. Another thing to mention; Most sites who 'are' hoax' usually keep making windows popup at you... I haven't seen one single popup.

EDIT: Then agian, i'm using FireFox
, your point is taken, hehe.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Volatile]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I forgot about these sites. I remember having the hunger site pop up every day with my alarm, so I'd ckick it everyday. I've got to get back in the habit.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
You do not have to view this thread to care. I do this often and have been doing it long before I read this thread. So some people may help in other ways or already know about this, so they may not read the thread.

top topics

join