It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush - Traitor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Today on the news it was reported that George Bush was the person, who signed off permission to leak classified information to the media regarding Iraq, to justify the war and to try get public support on his side. Then he goes out and publicly criticisez to the media saying that " If there is a leak in my government, then I want to find where that leak is coming from and that person held to account! ", George Bush was also the person who revealed as part of this story the identity of the Secret service agent publicly who's life may have been put in danger.

this is not the actions of a respectful and patriotic president and he should impeached immediately aswell as Cheney. People power will rule at the end of the day when that day comes the government will suffer!

melbourne_militia

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
heres some links that deal with my post.

www.truthout.org...

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Bush will soon be exposed for the fraud and Illuminati puppet that he really is.

Melbourne_Militia

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
i agree, shrubby is a complete idiot and a bold face liar. He is the stupidest president we have had in years. makes me wonder what the other guy would have been like.
In my mind Bush is a traitor to his country, his people and to the human race. i mean come on, trying to sell security ports and such to over seas companies. and the patriot act, the lies and the sneaky things he is pulling. like straight out saying that the NSA tapping phones is legal. i smell doo doo. in the constitution it never authorizes anything like that, in fact it is considered treason. they wont impeach him because by the time it happens his term will be up. he is a disgrace. him and his happy go lucky shoot his buddy hunting while drunk vice president cheney

new topics

join