It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There comes a point

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It is quite evident from your statement that you are not worthy to have a intellectual discussion. To make a statement without back up is like a body without a spine and that is where you have come from. You make these outrages statements and dnt even support one claim. You keep on holding on the power of economy....did you even check the debt which US owes to UN. Links are for lazies would be just a fair statement befitting you. Just like a frog in a well considers himself the king of the world so is your limited exposure to an intellectual disagreement.

This is just some of your double standards in a remark which you have made,

"An oil addiction?

Should I take my car to a rehab or someting? Don't you just love the way in which Bush includes all of us in his new theories? We've gone from WMD's to an oil addiction, that's just great"
posted on 2-4-2006 at 07:33 PM Post Number: 2092775 (post id: 2117811) - printer friendly
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 3-4-2006 at 02:14 PM Post Number: 2094724 (post id: 2119760) - printer friendly

Toomuchism

This will become the eventuality oF America. Take a look around, how much more junk do you need within your life to keep up with the so&so's down the block? Take a look at the BS for crying out loud! Almost everybody here is fixated on BUSH and his evil OIL CAPERS, yet we never think twice of the fact that we have been had at our nearest BEST BUY, COMPUSA and so on. For crying out loud they are fighting to keep our hand's off any form of a DVD TV recorder. Don't think so? Take a look at the TV series lane of your favorite computer store. One season is 70 bucks, some are 120.00! Then on top of all of that are the KING KONG SIZED movie theaters with the ability of showing 200 movies all at once! Tac-in the 44 acre parking lot and you more or less are watching a movie at a " mini-city ". A 100 BILLION DOLLAR mini-city. I really could go on and freak you out as to how much you are being RIPPED-OFF, but why ruin such simplicity as a " Bush Caper "?

What is worse :

1) A billion dollar oil company?

2) A billion dollar Movie company?

Either way, you eventually will be pulling up to BOTH of them to get your " FILL".

www.belowtopsecret.com...

And here you were talking about the greatness of Bush, wereas, 5-6 days ago, you have put up a point which clearly shows that you disapprove with Bush's action and here you were bragging about the landslide victory. Did you read about the questions that have arisen due to it?

LET me answer for you. NO, because it is more like what you think is correct and hence it is but evident that youll not understand.

Get a grib on things and make up your mind or are you just an impulsive person?

[edit on 9-4-2006 by knowledge23]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You just don't get it do you?

"It is quite evident from your statement that you are not worthy to have a intellectual discussion" -Knowledge

This coming from a person who can't spell.....HA! Thanks for pasting up my earlier rants, I was waiting for you to exactly that! You have confirmed that I am NOT a loyal zealot. After all I voted for Bush twice yet I mock him when he brings up silly idiotic ideas of how we are now hooked on oil. Unlike you I go from side to side and unlike you I don't blindly need a link to validate a point. I don't need to " steal " somebody's hard work to make my case for me ( unlike you ).

1 ) You think that America lucked out because it has a good economy? ( as if it came in a box and we found it first )

2 ) You think the UN ( short for underware ) is great even though they don't do anything except spend American taxpayers loot and more or less steal.

3 ) And of course you snuck a little tricky dig that Americans are loved or liked, but Bush is supposedly dispised by the globe. Guess who the majority of Americans voted for >>>>> BUSH. He won by 3 million votes. The biggest landslide in History. So if you hate Bush or dispise him, should'nt you also include the vast majority of Americans who voted for him? Thanks for reposting my stuff.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
p.s.

Let me know when you find that society whose economy is supposedly stronger than Americas.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I did expect that from you. How does it feel to see the mirror?

Do you any idea how much US owes to the UN?

Check it up on the google. If your too lazy check one of the links I have given. At least you wont have to open another browser window.

About Bush, great he won, nothing wrong about him winning, have you checked the questions raised on issues due to election?

Was not surprised you voted for Bush. Great to hear you voted for Bush. Personally i dnt care who is the president as long as he does good with the power and the trust that has been bestowed by the people of america.

Oh should have guessed, both change sides and statements. I dnt think I was wrong before in judging you as a person of double standards. If you think you can be proud of it please be my guest. Atleast I know where you stand.

Obviously you would have missed out about the point on economy? Should have known.

Should we first discuss about the treatment at Guantanomo Bay and then lets talk about KKK and then maybe JFK and then about the photographs of inhumane treatments to iraq prisoners. R we not discussing about the treatment of Chinese prisons? and is CIA coming to my door? I have kept some refreshment ready for them in my fridge.

Oh! wait then youll join this side of the arguement as you change sides. Should have know that. You dnt stand a ground to any statements you make because I dnt think you know what you are talking about. But that is the advantage to an open forum. You can express opinion, but your creditibility has been damaged because you make a point and then cant back it up.

I have mentioned before that the economy of US is strong and it would be tough to find such an economy. Wait for a few years to see the wonders of China and India.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You know, it's just getting to that point where you are beyond predictable? The KKK? What the hell has that got to do with anything these days? There are TONS of hate groups in this country and guess what, they come in all colors too.

Here is your latest errie rant :

" Wait for a few years to see the wonders of China and India.
must be from the 50's or 60's."

The WONDERS of over populated China and it's massive WAL-MARTS. Lets not for get the masive land erosion which is quickly turning China in to a dessert. I guess in your world you imagine everybody's economy growing except Americas. Same holds true for India. Both of these countries are overpopulated with males and both have a majority of 30-40 year olds. So what does that mean in just 10-20 years? Hell on earth. Millions and millions of old men who will burden their own economy. I look forward to competing with China and it's Titanic economy. Hope those WAL-MART icebergs don't do too much damage.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
p.s.

Quit calling me lazy because I won't read your boring links. I read just as much ( if not more ) than you do. I don't need to sneak off every 15 minutes to right click somebody elses hard work and then come back here and act as if I am smart. You do.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So now I am not predictable. Have you made up your mind? or was this predictable? You just dnt seize to amaze me. About KKK it is in regards to the problems you were talking about in China. I asked should we talk about the problems in US? You never replied, I guess that was an oversight. What about the other issues along with KKK that I mentioned. Honestly I dont expect an answer from you.

So do you ever know anything expect what was happening in the 50 or 60s? I dont think youll check out the net or an informative program to know how china and india are expanding on economy. Ill ignore the statement about 30-40 years old been the major population of those countries, as usual you dnt have anything to support your claim. This could be a figment of your massive imagination. Do you want me to check this for you?

Regarding me clicking to others work, atleast I click and read and try to understand their point. Then I try to judge based on what I think. Atleast I just dnt act as if I know everything.

P.S. If you read carefully, I havnt called you lazy in this post.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So now I am not predictable. Have you made up your mind? or was this predictable? You just dnt seize to amaze me. About KKK it is in regards to the problems you were talking about in China. I asked should we talk about the problems in US? You never replied, I guess that was an oversight. What about the other issues along with KKK that I mentioned. Honestly I dont expect an answer from you.

So do you ever know anything expect what was happening in the 50 or 60s? I dont think youll check out the net or an informative program to know how china and india are expanding on economy. Ill ignore the statement about 30-40 years old been the major population of those countries, as usual you dnt have anything to support your claim. This could be a figment of your massive imagination. Do you want me to check this for you?

Regarding me clicking to others work, atleast I click and read and try to understand their point. Then I try to judge based on what I think. Atleast I just dnt act as if I know everything.

P.S. If you read carefully, I havnt called you lazy in this post.

Knowledge
Who are you trying to fool? What kind of moron do you think I am here? Who said I don't read up on whats going on with this planet? Me or YOU? You keep pretending that I am leaping over here or there , yet you still have yet to come back with the name of any country whose economy can even match the state of California. You also brought a false theory that people don't hate America but do hate Bush ( or think he is a warmonger ). In other words it is YOU who keeps changing subjects or trying your best to flood over every question I have already put up with links etc, etc,. On the one hand I have you babbing about how Chinas economy will one day destroy ( as if America will just sit around and no longer compete ) Americas, and meanwhile I receive weekly e-mails from family and friends who actually live there and work there on behalf of the US GOVERNMENT. You don't know a thing about China and it's massive POLITICAL PRISONS which hold populations bigger than some US cities. Then there is the economy part you won't answer. Besides China and India becoming some massive great economy in some far off future you daydream about, please name me a country on this planet whose GNP is even near Americas? Can you do that? Perhaps you should check up on all of the aid we still give to China in the BILLIONS eh? The bottom line is you jumped in on a topic I wrote for a launching pad to condem BUSH ( landslide! Hello landslide calling Mr. Knowledge! ) and then to " cap " it off you blast off a NEW THEORY about how America just lucked out with the GREAT ECONOMY bit!We all lucked out huh? How so? Please explain that to all of the innovators, creators and hard workers of America how we lucked out will ya? We'd all like to know that CAPER. As you can see, I am sticking to that first reply you left here while you keep trying to " sneak away from it ( KKK stories? wha? ). When not doing that you launch a MASSIVE link attack about how evil or DOOMED America is. In your hand's I am sure it would be, but not in mine. Tough.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hello Again,

I think it is tough for you to comprehend and repeating the same sentences with obvious different wording. Oh but what else should I expect?

This is the intial statement I passed. I hope you read this carefully. So dnt focus anywhere but only here so you can understand.

"A super power like america has great intellectual minds and the forward thinking of the community is what takes it ahead. This is however only possible due to the economy. There may be ups and down however US is the preferred fall back currency.. "

The economic build up is only possible due to the accumalated efforts of your father, and fathers and forefathers and so on. It is something which your ancestors worked on and the generations that came in who are and were intellectual have helped build and hold the strong economy.

Is this simple enough? Or is this too hard?

The reaon for me asking you all the question about your country was because you were talking about the prisons in China.

I think this would be tough for you to understand to. Let me put it easier for you. The point there was why dnt you look at the problems in your country before pointing out at others. It is the same reason why I reflected on your countries history of KKK to highlight to you that every country has their own problems and let them solve them on their own rather than US poking their nose into affairs. That is where the point of UN came in.

If you bother to read the notes, with a single focus mind, which I doubt you do, youll understand that I have mentioned that US this,

" have mentioned before that the economy of US is strong and it would be tough to find such an economy. Wait for a few years to see the wonders of China and India.
"

Read it again so that it goes in.

About your relative in China or working for US Government, why dnt you first look at the problems in your prisons. Do you even know how the Iraq prisoners where treated? I dnt think you too or do you want me to stop asking as this would be maybe the 4th time I have asked you? I dnt think that the chinese would insult humans in such a way.

You started a thread to condem Bush.....is this a joke.

I have put questions which you have never answered, including the question on the money owed to the UN. Lets than talk about US donations to China.

I would however not like you to answer these questions. Ill leave you with you thoughts and wish you well in your world.

It is not that I cant carry on with this conversation, however I cant find any positvie outcome with your statements which change stance.

Rgds

K23

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hello Again,

I think it is tough for you to comprehend and repeating the same sentences with obvious different wording. Oh but what else should I expect?

1) YOU ARE THE ONE WITH NO CLUES.

This is the intial statement I passed. I hope you read this carefully. So dnt focus anywhere but only here so you can understand.

"A super power like america has great intellectual minds and the forward thinking of the community is what takes it ahead. This is however only possible due to the economy. There may be ups and down however US is the preferred fall back currency.. "

The economic build up is only possible due to the accumalated efforts of your father, and fathers and forefathers and so on. It is something which your ancestors worked on and the generations that came in who are and were intellectual have helped build and hold the strong economy.

2) I take it you are not an American but instead another bitter jealous person.

Is this simple enough? Or is this too hard?

The reaon for me asking you all the question about your country was because you were talking about the prisons in China.

I think this would be tough for you to understand to. Let me put it easier for you. The point there was why dnt you look at the problems in your country before pointing out at others. It is the same reason why I reflected on your countries history of KKK to highlight to you that every country has their own problems and let them solve them on their own rather than US poking their nose into affairs. That is where the point of UN came in.

3) I think there are about 250 KKK members in America which proves you don't know a thing about America. By the way, what country are you from? Are you too chicken to have a debate about YOUR little country vs mine? Come ON! I can't wait for you to get the courage to paste that up, although I won't hold my breath. Secondly you don't know a thing about the UN.

If you bother to read the notes, with a single focus mind, which I doubt you do, youll understand that I have mentioned that US this,

" have mentioned before that the economy of US is strong and it would be tough to find such an economy. Wait for a few years to see the wonders of China and India.
"

Read it again so that it goes in.

About your relative in China or working for US Government, why dnt you first look at the problems in your prisons. Do you even know how the Iraq prisoners where treated? I dnt think you too or do you want me to stop asking as this would be maybe the 4th time I have asked you? I dnt think that the chinese would insult humans in such a way.

4) Gosh, I'm gonna cry. What you just wrote confirms you are a waste of time to even reply too. Why don't tack-in all of the hell Saddam created and how he treated his prisoners? Quit pretending Americans are evil. Are you too cowardly to admit the hell everybody lived through with Saddam? As for the Chinese, they have it a whole lot harder than anything you have just written. By the way, at least America pcaught and prosecuted those idiots who took pictures on Iraqi prisoners. Hey, at least Americans don't slice off peoples heads live on TV such as the cowards in Iraq did. And that's what they are : COWARDS. They even cover their faces and I can't wait until Hell invites them down to it's den forevermore. You don't know a thing about the massive prisons in China or what they do the prisoners. I do. So cry me a river and see if I care.

You started a thread to condem Bush.....is this a joke.

I have put questions which you have never answered, including the question on the money owed to the UN. Lets than talk about US donations to China.

I would however not like you to answer these questions. Ill leave you with you thoughts and wish you well in your world.

It is not that I cant carry on with this conversation, however I cant find any positvie outcome with your statements which change stance.

Rgds

K23

5) Money owed to the UN? Do you research anything? Do you realize what a fool you are to actually state such a silly thing? If not but for America, there would be no UN for all of your pals to steal money from. By the way, which armies have been sent off to fight wars for the behalf of the UN? Your country? I doubt it. This debate is over and you offer is nothing.\ except contemp. You are angry and chances are good you dispise America. So to be honest, you offer nothing here. Now, go sneak-off with your little bag of links and stalk somebody else. I'm done here.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
. Like I said, I don't read agenda driven webpages. I have friends that actually set-up some of those sites only to laugh when a liberal pastes it up! Links are for lazies.

I highly doubt that answers.com is an agenda website. if you have friends that put up false and misleading websites I can understand your rabid approval of the current administration. Friends of a feather flock together.
Its such a shame your cousin is all the way over in China monitoring countries that don't even concern us..we could of used her monitoring capabilities in places like New Orleans last year or to monitor the poor and homeless here in the USA. Notice I didn't use any links.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The monkey picture fits well. Let me get this straight, in you world you really think George Bush is or was to blame for Katrina? I just happend to be one state away and for 2 weeks I watched on the news ( you did too ) that a massive Hurricane was heading for florida. Then a week went by and guess where every weatherman said it was heading? Go on? Do you remember the MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS blabbing that everthing is fine and dandy while holding his little STARBUCKIES drink? He said that there was plenty of room with DOCTORS at the ready at which stadium? And what did the GOVERNOR DO? Bush actually had to call her up and ask her very nicely " are you going to do something about this or not? ". This is all validated on every democrats worst fear : FILM. As for set-up stunt sites, both parties are doing it. You need to read a few strategy books so you can see clearly. And China is important, but not as important as America. Your friend Knowledge thinks ( hopes ) they will rule the world in 20 years. I suppose he just figure America won't compete during all of this time. He has also failed to look at their MASSIVE OVERPOPULATION as well as land erosion, pollution etc,. Their economy can be 10 times bigger than ours for all I care because that's what it would take to be just to compensate for their population. In other words, they will be as they are today.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
Bush actually had to call her up and ask her very nicely " are you going to do something about this or not? ". This is all validated on every democrats worst fear : FILM. As for set-up stunt sites, both parties are doing it. You need to read a few strategy books so you can see clearly. And China is important, but not as important as America. Your friend Knowledge thinks ( hopes ) they will rule the world in 20 years. In other words, they will be as they are today.

I don't know wether you know it or not but the Acronym for FEMA is Federal Emergency Management Agency. Federal being the keyword, emergency being the next keyword. In the event of an emergency such as we had in NO.
Here is their mission statement

FEMA Mission

DISASTER. It strikes anytime, anywhere. It takes many forms -- a hurricane, an earthquake, a tornado, a flood, a fire or a hazardous spill, an act of nature or an act of terrorism. It builds over days or weeks, or hits suddenly, without warning. Every year, millions of Americans face disaster, and its terrifying consequences.

On March 1, 2003, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) became part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). FEMA's continuing mission within the new department is to lead the effort to prepare the nation for all hazards and effectively manage federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. FEMA also initiates proactive mitigation activities, trains first responders, and manages the National Flood Insurance Program.

Appointed by the president himself. He already admitted there was a screw up. Case closed.

As far as China goes. When was the last time you saw something that said Proudly Made in the U.S.A.? Been a long time for me...everything else says China, Taiwan and Singapore. We should be looking out for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Alright, first of all, what the hell is that poor thing with glasses in your profile? Is that some kind of twisted freakish Circus Dweller we should all be on the look out for? As for China or India, what about it? They have a STRUCTURE that their whole 2000 year old society is built around and innovation has nothing to do with it. A 2000 year old country who builds a MASSIVE WALL around itself has no reason to blame anybody for anything. There comes a point you know? Hello? 2000 years have rolled by and these dudes from America are sending people to the moon! Over a BILLION HUMANS with whole societies built around the MILITARY STRUCTURE of the COMMUNIST FLOPOLA! Who is going to tell them to quit building tanks by the thousands when thats more or less what whole cities are dependant on? 50,000 workers on a massive revolt from one factory if they ever shut them down. So In steps WAl-FART and you think they are just taking over Americas jobs? YOU just don't get it do you? CHINA >>> IS

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

Been a while, hope you are still holding on to your ideas.

PieMan good points raised.

When Chinese are buring the midnight oil they are pulling in the money into their economy. It is true when you are fast asleep it is they who are working. The US dollar and the economy is strong good for the time being. Quite interesting to note, that as you have stated, buying our own ideas cheaper. Good point, but for how long?

Now now dnt jump onto your bandwagon again with the self proclaimed statements that I hate america, but it is more of a critical statment to the statments which you have made.

Why dnt you give us a link of NASA which shows the burning oil in China. I do understand that you have claimed that we will be able to see what you have claimed. [so that you understand Ill put it down. "So we can see the lights in china"]. If you cant do so, then its nothing new, statements made without any backup.

On the aspect of the Great Wall of China, it is their heritage, and so will the Taj Mahal be in India and so was the Empire State Building, there is no comparison. It may be 2000 years old but it is their heritage.

A moon visit great accomplishment and a revolution in techonology, but what? Whats the point?

Military is a total different issue, China does have a large army, compared to US however technology supports US and they know how to use it effectively. Iraq and Afganisthan are current examples of the military power which US has at its disposal.

Why dnt you give us some more idea as to why china is not attacking Taiwan rather than passing a statement saying it is a duracell battery of the dump?

The glasses look great Pieman, great job done on the photograph.....

PS. Thanks Cellerdweller for remembering me in one of your post. I thought you had enough of me and would not mention my name. I hope you dnt change your stance now.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.themindseyes.com...

Don't you know what BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL MEANS? I'm not talking about REAL OIL, but POWER. Night shots of earth is the best way to find this POWER and who is using it. Good signs of a healthy economy most of the time. I hope that link works and if it does you should be able to click on it to get a better view. You will notice the STRUCTURES of CHINA and if you look really good you will notice a very bright light where TAIWAN is. They keep getting threats from China but China won't invade because Taiwan is a POWERHOUSE of an economy. The " DURACELL BUNNY " that keeps going and going. You can gather better ideas and watch whole armies move depending on which webpage you use for night shots. Now back to China who you think will one day have the most POWERFUL economy : NO THEY WON'T. Like I said their structure is built around a war that was supposed to happen but never did. Remember NATO and the WARSAW PACT? America has been Chinas biggest investor and that economy they ride on is more or less our creation. Long ago when we started doing business with China we figured and counted on some workers walking off or sneaking off with American music, radios, movies and so on. It worked and they love the WEST! You think they would join the Military if they had a choice? They know there is an America out there and they want more of it. If they add on to a product we sold them so what? We expect them too. Most leaders of China are starting to wonder how much longer a massive military can hold up a whole town, you know? Do you know the cost of maintaining a massive Military? It sucks the economy dry ( just ask Russia ). Storage and on and on it goes. So in walks America with little companies which are slowly reshaping and paying better than those tank factories. They will have a powerful economy in 20 years, but because of the population they should have had one 20 years ago. Or 2000 years ago. Either way, We will be growing and CREATING things like we always do in America. We won't have a billion humans+ for quite some time. If China builds something better than us, we'll buy it, take it appart and make it better. Same goes for India.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join