It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Yard UFO sighting in Oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
A reunion of school kids from 1966 is on tomorrow for 30 witnesses to the event www.news.com.au...
Does anyone remember this event as Im from Australia and have never heard of such a sighting in any media. I tend to lend a fair amount of credibility to it as Australians in general like a laugh but will tend to come clean if its nonsense as anyone who makes outragious claims is quickly put in their place and shunned (tall poppy) pretty quickly. For 30 to still stick to their claims even though they were young is very interesting.

(Staff edit to enable link to story, also please to not circumvent the censors )

[edit on 7-4-2006 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
yep this stuff happened near a high school in Clayton south, suburban Melbourne...I live near this area and it made front-page news in the local papers a few decades ago...and now in this day it is making news again...locally anyway, but no disclosure of any sort will come of this...the military will prevent any real information from getting out...despite multiple sightings

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah,

But the woodshop teacher didn't see anything! He just remembers no one coming to class. Hehehe.

p.s. What I mean by this was, the reporter was trying to be balanced and report a desenting view, but seems to have interviewed someone who stayed in the school. I'd like to know if this woodshop teacher even looked out a window, was outside, or just stayed in his woodshop all day grumbling to himself.

Keep in mind, though, mass hysteria does happen. But if I saw a UFO and the cops said it was mass hysteria, I'd beat the feces out of them.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial

I'd beat the feces out of them.

And this would prove the hysteria lol. How is it even when loads of people see it, and like its more synoptic than the bible gosples (which millions of people believe) yet they manage to cover it up and stop people thinking about it ? Odd.

[edit on 7/4/06 by Shakeyjc]

top topics

join