It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the illuminati the 'Synagogue of Satan' from Revelations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was reading The book of revelations today and came across a passage about a synagogue of satan. This intreaged me and so I did a google search and it came up with these sites

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.tldm.org...
www.the7thfire.com... tm
jahtruth.net...

I'd like it if any masons could explain what they think of the Bavarian Order of Illuminati, and if they think their practices are satanic?

Sorry if theres already been a thread on this.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well, my answer is going to bore the pants off everyone, but anyway...

I think that the Bavarian Illuminati, as a cohesive organisation, is dead. I don't think that they exist or operate in any meaningful or impactful way, although I'm sure that there are pretenders to the throne (ie: groups that claim lineage from the BI, and claim validity in using the name Illuminati).

Of course, my answer will be deemed "disinformation" by those who are convinced that Freemasons are the loyal servants or unwitting minions of said organisation.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If anything, the illumanti use the book of revelation as a guide, and John was part of them, or not, as the case may be.

In regards to the statement coming up, remember John, Paul, etc. were Jews before being Christians. They knew and were adept in Judaism & in Kabbalah. These are all kabbalistic practices (dreams, visions, etc.) and they wrote Jewish/kabbalistic text understood by Jews that were later called a christian Bible, which lost a lot of its original meaning unfortunately.

Not sure if the illumanti and our Bible characters are all cracked up to be what we think they are.
The connection, relation & purpose seems to be clouded over by to much disinfo and lack of info.

Think about it this way, not everyone practicing Christianity is a Christian...not every practicing Jew is a Jew, etc. (Look at Shabbetie Szi movement...pretending to be one thing while being another to get the job done. Which some tie in with the illumanati, etc.) But because there are some "rotten apples" in the bunch, does that make the whole bunch bad? Likewise, there may even be something to learn from those that we deem as evil such as the illumanati.

The best thing is to keep researching, seeing trends and how they connect. (Which you are doing with this question.)

I apologize Im not speaking more clearly on the issue as I would like, but Im not the most efficient communicator by any means.

Gods peace

dalen

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I always thought of the Synagogue of Satan being Israel. They supposedly were supposed to wait to receive the land back, but it was not divine. Man gave the Jews the State of Israel and not their god or the Messiah. And now the whole area around Israel is unstable since their establishment. Villages have been demolished to build the State of Israel and neighboring nations were flooded by Palestinian refugees. The Synagogue of Satan must be Jewish correct? Because no gentile practices in the Synagogue.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Stunkums]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELMO777
I was reading The book of revelations today and came across a passage about a synagogue of satan.

The "synagogue of satan" mentioned by the Apostle John in Revelation is considered by most biblical scholars to refer to the Pharisees, who were a part of the Jewish priesthood at that time, occupying the majority of seats on the Sanhedrin (the Saducees were the minority party).

Caiaphas, who was the High Priest who ordered Christ's arrest, was a Pharisee.

I'd like it if any masons could explain what they think of the Bavarian Order of Illuminati, and if they think their practices are satanic?

I think the Illuminati had their hearts in the right place, but were woefully inadequate to carry out anything besides sitting around drinking java and complaining about the Bavarian government.

The organization had no overt "satanic" practices, although they were anti-clerical, which of course would be "satanic" if one were a cleric.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The "Synagogue of Satan" is probably in reference to our own minds which are full of a Legion of egos or "false Jews".

A real "Jew" would probably be in symbolic reference to the Inner Man(not the sensual mind), the one who receives Initiations.

Though it could be a prophecy in reference to the Zionists.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Syn-agogue of Satan:

www.biblegateway.com...
Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

The Illuminati have nothing to do with claiming to be jews but aren't.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It could be the early Catholic church manipulating the bible. I'm a gnostic christian so of course I'm gonna rag on the Apostolics, they won haha. But this could be a subtle anti-semitic jab, all those who were not Christians at that time were basically hell spawns.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
lol, I am going to assume that your reason for doubting the current existence of Weishaupt's Illuminati is merely the complete, total, utter absence of even a miniscule single solitary bit of evidence that they do? Unless of course you count all the 'symbols'. Their 'symbols' are everywhere, the Washington monument, the eye on the dollar, the WTC twin pillars, etc.
But, I am with you, because the theory of their dominion over us all today is in fact lacking even the tiniest speck of hard evidence, I will continue to highly doubt their existence.
But if we are both wrong, and they do exist, and they really are the synagogue of satan mentioned in revelations, I'd like to join them, just out of curiosity. I have allways wondered why the references to 'enlightenment', 'the light', etc. are so ambiguous. Is 'the lightbringer' bad?, Is the 'light of the world' good? Do we go to the light, or shun it? Inquiring minds want to know.
Illuminate me.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that money sure is the root of all evil, and everyone knows that money makes the world go round. Two pretty simple truths really. The part people need help understanding is that if the Rothschild's have their hand in one thing, it is money, lots and lots of money, why heck, they have even had the right to print the money for certain nations, and charge the cost of printing the money back to the people of those nations!!!

It has even been said that the Rothschild's set a place at their table for Satan.

Amschel Mayer Rothschild said, "Give me control over the creation of money and I care not who makes the laws of the land".

By using scripture I am not saying that I am a believing Christian, more of a student of many religions with an open mind.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Sounds like a parable about rich Jewish Satanic bankers if you ask me.

Didn't a Rothschild finance the original Bavarian Illuminati?

To understand the absolute cold intelligence this family possess I highly recommend that people read The Fifth Man by Roland Perry, personally I find the history of the begginnings of the Rothshild's to be more interesting from a conspirational point of view, but The Fifth Man is probably the best insight into the mind and doublecrossings of one Lord Victor Rothschild.

It details his activities during World War II and the Cold War, one has to wonder at the absolute genius it requires to be a double-double agent between Britain and the USSR and come out on top of everything.

It has been written that "In the begginnings of the twentieth century, young boys in America wanted to be Superman and Captain Marvel whilst young boys in Europe wanted to be a Rothschild."

This family knows how to manipulate money and power better than anyone on Earth.

An anonymous contemporary described Nathan Rothschild (the second head of the house) as he leaned against the 'Rothschild Piller' at the London Stock Exchange, hung his heavy hands into his pockets, and began to release silent, motionless, implacable cunning:

"Eyes are usually called the windows of the soul. But in Rothschild's case you would conclude that the windows are false ones, or that there was no soul to look out of them. There comes not one pencil of light from the interior, neither is there one gleam of that which comes from without reflected in any direction. The whole puts you in mind of an empty skin, and you wonder why it stands upright without at least something in it. By and by another figure comes up to it. It then steps two paces aside, and the most inquisitive glance that you ever saw, and a glance more inquisitive than you would ever have thought of, is drawn out of the fixed and leaden eye, as if one were drawing a sword from a scabbard. The visiting figure, which has the appearance of coming by accident and not by design, stops just a second or two, in the course of which looks are exchanged which, though you cannot translate, you feel must be of most important meaning. After these the eyes are sheathed up again, and the figure resumes its stony posture.

During the morning numbers of visitors come, all of whom meet with a similar reception and vanish in a similar manner. Last of all the figure itself vanishes, leaving you utterly at a loss."

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666
It has even been said that the Rothschild's set a place at their table for Satan.

Amschel Mayer Rothschild said, "Give me control over the creation of money and I care not who makes the laws of the land".

By using scripture I am not saying that I am a believing Christian, more of a student of many religions with an open mind.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Sounds like a parable about rich Jewish Satanic bankers if you ask me.

As I said:

Though it could be a prophecy in reference to the Zionists.

Originally posted by DrBones666

Didn't a Rothschild finance the original Bavarian Illuminati?

I really doubt that anyone's been able to offer any proof that the Rothschilds funded Adam Weishaupt's Order of the Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Tamahu......I normally enjoy your postings here on ATS.....

However.....that was the worst rebuttal I have ever read, you put about .001% effort into that one.......

No offense..

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sorry for the brief response(that was not meant to be a rebuttal by the way).

I was just pointing out that I more or less agreed with what I quoted you as saying, incase you missed it; before addressing my main concern about the supposed Zionist-Order of Illuminati connection.

In other words; do have any sources that can show that the latter were financed by the former?

As for the rest regarding the Zionist bankers; you're pretty much preaching to the choir.

top topics

join