It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is all talk no action.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Blah blah Blah. Iran is just like a little child in a grown mans clothing. Do you guy's really beleive the BS you are touting? You are only fooling yourselves Iran. Please you are the poster nation for terrorism and lies. More so than the US/Nato. Your country represents Hate and fear and deceit. And your military is laughable. News flash Your own drum beating is only impressing you. I guess these cyber attacks/rhetoric are the only way you guys can fight. Cowards and Liars are running the Iranian Gov. and their people are growing tired of it. Better wake up soon before the Choice is made for you. IMO. Please tell us some more Tall tales so that we bask in the false Greatness that is Iran.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don't think Iran itself is logged into ATS at the moment, dude...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Whoop's it got moved from the Terrorist category. It was aimed at Mehran and his bud's.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by VType]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi Mehran,

I'm not trying to disagree with you, there's definetly some bad stuff going on with Iran. However, have you ever looked at the situation from their point of view. I'm not trying to come off as a liberal/blame america first kind of guy, but if you've ever readThe Art of War the key to alleviating the situation is understanding the enemy and what it's motives are. I won't go into the whole wiping Israel off the map thing, as there are many other topics around here to discuss it in. My point is that Iran might just be preparing itself for future invasions, and can you blame them? Just look at how this Iraq thing is playing out. Do you think the Americans will be able to handle the Iranian threat responsibly (or do they even want to)? Also you claim the Iranian leaders are liars and cowards, some might suggest our (US) leaders are in the same boat.

-Kwyjibo

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Anybody have any opinion on this now that the US is drawing up plans to take out Iran's nuclear capabilities?

new topics

top topics

join