It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forcefield?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of a new forcefield or something of that nature that has just been designed. I thought I just heard about it on the news. Can anyone confirm this??

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No, but I have heard of a U.S. Attempt at a forcefield, I believe decades ago. I believe the original blueprints includes extremely accurate radar; whenever any type of weapon was detected a weapon of equal or greater force would be fired in response and stop that weapon like a "forcefield". These were a failure, but I doubt that has stopped the U.S. and other countries from continuing the efforts.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
first off... omniscient you realize you described a crude form of explosive reactive armor right?

as to the second part and actual question the thread posed. Yes a german company is rumorred to have developed some sort of system that detonates weapons short of impact on a tank. the details and even whether or not the meeting happened are up for speculation. But there is an ATS thread dedicated to the purported demonstration.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
THe type of force field I have heard of stems from the late 1950s or early 1960s.
The stories...very low key stories ..indicate that this field stops electricity from moving down a conductor.
It is said in these stories to have been used in several towns out west where the cars stopped working,elevators, etc etc..right out of the twightlight zone.After awhile everything just started back up again. People came to attribute this to UFO action. All electricity just stopped. Also in the Six Day War about 1967 to stop Egyptian tanks.
One has to wonder..when you read about this thing that shuts down the computers in a car that the police sometimes use. What else is out there or has been for many many years.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Surpised no ones made the connection, force field is in reference to a FOX News article posted on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... .

The force fiueld referred to is nothing more than the Israeli Trophy ADS undergoing trials in the US at the moment.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes I also heard that ... on the NCC 1701 Enterprise

sorry couldnt help it

top topics

join