It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capital building power outage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This guy from trunews thinks the united states capital building is being set up for a black-op nuclear attack, have a listen to this broadcast.

www.trunews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting. I guess it behooves some people to check out Alan M. Hantman, the Architect of the Capitol. He was a Clinton Appointee, from New York.

I wonder what he has to say about this?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They are all in this together. Forget Clinton and focus on the present. Does it matter?
One is just as evil as the other.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well I am glad to be far and away from the Capitol so if something is about to happen I will be pretty much safe.

The winds will blow from the west so I don't even have to worry about anything moving south.

Dg you are in the north so be careful.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Marg,

I will take care of myself
not to worry. I AM with the current flow. Darn.

I'll try.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well it's not likely to happen now

Bet there's some serious re-planning going on somewhere now

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
www.analyticalq.com...
Sorry, had to, couldn't resist!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I myself have wondered if this is some sort of a false flag operation. But still when I think about it we have all these symbols around us. Can you see the power of the symbol of the Capitol building? This is the symbol I see implanted in the minds of Americans is if an attack does one day happen to this landmark, what would be a bigger symbol to reinforce the Americans (I'm one by the way) to go along with the agenda. I see that this will probably make it acceptable for Martial Law in this country as well as Bird Flu being another helper for the conspiritors. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
They abandoned the Capital a few days ago when those real strong storms rolled through, apparently there was some power outage there? How long was the power down? Is that normal to evacuate the building? Were there no generators in the Capital Building? There was an unusual power down at the WTC complex before 9-11... Let's hope it's just a cooincidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There is more to the blackout, but don't want to go over it all again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you haven't seen the other thread on the Capitol.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
SOURCE

Signs of the Times for Fri, 07 Apr 2006

Signs Editorial:
Is The Capitol Building Next, Or Do The Tunnels Go Deeper?
Signs of the Times
07/04/2006

In light of the 'insider' fingerprints left all over the 9/11 attacks, a few recent stories made us sit up and take notice.

On Monday, the U.S. Capitol building (seat of the great American Democracy inaction) experienced a 'power out' that caused an evacuation for about an hour. Strangely enough, a spokeswoman for Potomac Electric Power Co., said the electricity shut off automatically after there was "a momentary drop in voltage due to customer operations up the lines" away from the Capitol.

"The protective equipment sensed the significant change in voltage and tripped," she said.

U.S. Capitol police however said a power spike that affected much of the metropolitan area "knocked out power to the Capitol building and caused lights and cable TV reception to flicker throughout the Capitol complex." In response, police evacuated the building and investigated, along with architect of the Capitol and fire officials.

Normally, this apparently innocuous event would not be interesting, except for the fact that, on the weekend prior to the 9/11 attacks, power to the WTC complex was also shut off, allowing, as is now expected, the conspirators to enter the complex and 'prep' the buildings for the very obvious demolition that occured just a few days later.

Added to that, we have the following very interesting story from "The Hill", a newspaper "for and about the U.S. Congress":

Some officers are trained to patrol tunnels, police say

A select group of U.S. Capitol Police have undergone special training to access the miles of utility tunnels underneath the Capitol complex, according to a police spokeswoman.

This stinks more and more. The good thing is it will now have to be postponed!

JAK

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
There is a thread addressing this available here: Please add any further comment there.

Thank you.

Closing...

Jak

top topics

join