It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area51 UFO's?? Need Opinions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey I will post a few vids. let me know what you guys think. Fake/Hoax?? Any background info you guys might know? Sorry if this is a repost.
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

This is a video from the Show 'Sightings'. There is background info on this if you guys want it. But for short, it was taped by pilots at Nellis.
Video 5

[edit on 6-4-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think i saw a documentary about Video 2, Some people went to the locatation and supposedly concluded that it was a street lamp. This is not my opinion, Its hard to make it out when its such bad quality and dark.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes, indeed the videos are all of bad quality and hard to tell. I am not even sure if all of them are Area51 but that is what is said and I thought I would post this so people can make there own opinions and judgements.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
so where have you been ?? I have been trying to contact you via ICQ.....just tell me to stop and bug you no more I will.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's not that. I am sorry. I have been REAL busy, I haven't been trying to avoid you. I apologize.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
It's not that. I am sorry. I have been REAL busy, I haven't been trying to avoid you. I apologize.

its ok..just wondering what happened to you....

top topics

join