It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video need opinion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey I was browsing the internet and came upon this video. It looks spectacular. A little too spectacular if you ask me. I have never seen this video but that isin't saying much as I have little time to view everything. If this is a repost I apologize. Just looking for opinions and or background info on this hoax, fake(if it is one) Video

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thats been around a while. I got bit by that one as well. if I'm not mistaken it was proven to be not real. It may have even had something to do with the SCI-Fi channel. They did a real good job on it tho.

Pie

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I know who ever did this it is nice. I just don't know what to think. Maybe someone can remmember where it came from so I can put this to rest. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think it was produced by the SciFi channel for a promo. It's neat, but unfortunately isn't legitimate.

NC

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Notclever- Thanks man
. Is there a way to see what the sci-fi channel produced as promos or no? Like would the sci-fi channel have information on there previous promos? I just would like to know how you guys know it is SciFi promo. I am not arguing with you, just want to get some back ground on it.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It was on their forum a couple of years ago. Thats where I saw a discussion about it. Go to Sci-Fi channels website

Pie

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
1. I saw it air on the Sci-Fi channel
2. The cloud and vapor trail at the end form the Sci-Fi logo
3. Rense has a discussion of it - It's on the actress' resume and everything

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Pretty bad helicopter flying.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing it up guys.