It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why me??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwardteach

Originally posted by AngelWings9999

He did say he flew through the Air, did 3 summersaults & landing at the foot of the stairs!
Doesn't sound like the onset of seizures to me!

This sounds like an exageration of a siezure causing him to fall down the stairs. Also, shadowmonkey, when you were a baby or child, did this happen when you were sick or had a fever? Fevers in small babys and toddlers can cause siezures.

For the walking of two blocks without remembering, this is status epilepticus, an ongoing siezure, whether it be a petite-mal or grand-mal siezure

I was a rather healthy child, rarely got sick. As for the the summersault incident i am only retelling what was told to me by several witnesses. My grandparents house is haunted by many different spirits. At least one of them is not good. Things like the summersaults have not only happened to me but to two of my cousins as well. All in the same house.

Well, no matter what happened to me it has not happened again for a very long time. So, if it was a medical problem apparently it fixed itself for now. If it was a possession of some type, hopefully it wont happen again. As for the alien hybrid thing, yes i believe in aliens, i do not think this had anything to do with them.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So Glad Your Ok Now! Incredible how you flew! That part is amazing, you definitely had a Guardian Angel watching over you, that is for sure!

I will pray you continue to have no more issues with that!

Angel

<< 1   >>

join