It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Americans Are Terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert rat
Well here in 2006 we don't use hard copies much anymore (paper). And even with this new internet thing the gub'nt hasn't yet opened all its files to the general public. But the plan exists, I am right and you are wrong. Go find another mark.

Psst. I never did say a plan by the name of Gorden plot Existed.

It does exist but if you read the contents it states nothing like what your sources are contending. Anyone can take the name of a known operation and try and turn it into fact, but you have to be able to prove what you are saying is true.

-------

TG you borke my heart I am because I am not going.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
For you, Shots, happy reading.

www.army.mil...

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

www.army.mil...

Hey I am not playing games with you. If you are going to give me something to back up what you are claiming is indeed fact, atlast have the courtesy of quoting what is mentioned in the source.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

www.army.mil...

Desert Rat,

I have to ask. Why the continued posting of link after link with little or no summary, comment, or personal considerations?

When posting a link to an off-site article, image or document could you please afford us the opportunity to consider your thoughts on the contents thereof?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sorry about that, the guy kept asking for proof.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Desert Rat,

I have to ask. Why the continued posting of link after link with little or no summary, comment, or personal considerations?

When posting a link to an off-site article, image or document could you please afford us the opportunity to consider your thoughts on the contents thereof?

Thank you.

Thank you very much. I am glad that there are more then just me that want to see what his/her contentions are.

There is no doubt plans are in place for civil disturbances; it only stands to reason they would have some sort of plan in place. However there is no mention of mass detention as is contended that I can see or have seen.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Sorry about that, the guy kept asking for proof.

I understand that, but, perhaps, provide that which you see/feel is proof along with WHY you consider it such. By doing so you will have at least demonstrated that you have read and understand the source of your "find".

I'm just trying to gain some insight as to your thoughts and intentions in this thread.

[edit: to add quote]

[edit on 4/8/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

I understand that, but, perhaps, provide that which you see/feel is proof along with WHY you consider it such. By doing so you will have at least demonstrated that you have read and understand the source of your "find".

I'm just trying to gain some insight as to your thoughts and intentions in this thread.

[edit on 4/8/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

I think my intentions are quite clear, with the Patriot Act in force, all Americans technically are guilty of a terrorist charge or two and face detainment......at some point. This is a matter that needs attention.

The feds know this, we know this, the world knows this. Detailed plans are in place for mass internment. Facilities are in place, the military will be in charge.

Predicting, with proof, when this mass imprisonment will take place is impossble. But it will happen. I can't tell you where and when a tornado will hit next month, but one will hit.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I think my intentions are quite clear, with the Patriot Act in force, all Americans technically are guilty of a terrorist charge or two and face detainment......at some point.

Let me get this right you just said all didn't you? Yes you sure did!

Now kindly explain how can an American who is retired and does not leave his property other then go to a doctor nor does he/she post/write, send money to someone who supports them be guilty of a terrorist charge?

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Now kindly explain how can an American who is retired and does not leave his property other then go to a doctor nor does he/she post/write, send money to someone who supports them be guilty of a terrorist charge?

We can start with Section 802 of the Patriot Act. It defines "domestic terrorism" to include any act that is "dangerous to human life" or involves a violation of any state or federal law.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

When did it become okay to burn the U.S. flag in front of veterans, allow Nazis to hold rallies in front of the tolerant, and yet be considered a crime of incitement to depict Muhammed in a cartoon.

Thus begins the path of Silence. We gave up on Free Speech a few months ago when we condemned the Dutch for printing cartoons, instead placing the true blame on the extremists who decided to use it as an excuse to riot.
[edit on 4/6/2006 by thelibra]

I dare you to say one word criticizing one average jew, not a prophet of more than one billion followers. let me see what will happen to you.

(British historian and Scholar David Irving ,67,who denied Holocaust jailed for 3 years, in Austria. Irving has been in custody since his arrest in November on charges stemming from two speeches he gave in Austria in 1989 in which he was accused of denying the Nazis’ extermination of 6 million Jews.)

Ha...where's the freedom of speech and opinion? or it is a crime only when you insult jews (the chosen people) and it is ok to insult muslims? answer me you brave westerner who defends the principles of freedom of speech in the western world.

why it is anti semetic when somebody criticizes the israeli atrocities in palestine or deny the holocaust, and it is not anti islam or anti arab, when daily westerners insult everything related to arabs and muslims.

your double-standards , arrogance , hypocracy, cowardice, plus ignorance , disgust me.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

We can start with Section 802 of the Patriot Act. It defines "domestic terrorism" to include any act that is "dangerous to human life" or involves a violation of any state or federal law.

I was talking about individual/individuals who do not or cannot commit such an act, i.e., those who are handicap, confimed to wheel chair have alezheimers, or are blind, etc. What about the thousands/millions that are unable any act of terrorism? Keep in mind you did say ALL Americans.

Edit to add

While you are at it kindly explain why the following is not in the AR Reg.

This puts all of our National Guardsmen under the direct jurisdiction of the United Nations.
www.uhuh.com...

[edit on 4/9/2006 by shots]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006
I dare you to say one word criticizing one average jew, not a prophet of more than one billion followers. let me see what will happen to you.

Watch Comedy Central some time. It's owned by jews and they bash themselves frequently. It's funny too. Those cartoons were not meant to be a "criticism" of the prophet with the intentions of harming the muslim faith, but the same humorous jab using stereotypes the rest of us, including the jews, are subject to. Get a sense of humor, it helps to laugh at yourself sometimes...

(British historian and Scholar David Irving ,67,who denied Holocaust jailed for 3 years, in Austria. Irving has been in custody since his arrest in November on charges stemming from two speeches he gave in Austria in 1989 in which he was accused of denying the Nazis’ extermination of 6 million Jews.)

He's also continued to make money denying the holocaust by writing a couple books since then. What would have happened if a muslim nation were to get their hands on one of the Danish cartoonists who were just joking around? I seem to recall several calls for the death of them. How many jews called for the death of Irving? If the U.S. wasn't pretty much controlling Afghanistan, that man who converted to christianity would also be dead right now...

Ha...where's the freedom of speech and opinion? or it is a crime only when you insult jews (the chosen people) and it is ok to insult muslims? answer me you brave westerner who defends the principles of freedom of speech in the western world.

You can insult jews all day here in the U.S., and many do. I can't speak for Austria or what law exactly was broken by Irving, but in a muslim country three years is a very light sentence, a sentence one might expect for littering (or murdering all your daughters with a machete because you feel one of them may dishonor your family).

why it is anti semetic when somebody criticizes the israeli atrocities in palestine or deny the holocaust, and it is not anti islam or anti arab, when daily westerners insult everything related to arabs and muslims.

It's not anti semitic to criticize anybody or deny anything, it's calling for their death and destruction that is. And exactly how do we insult everything related to arabs and muslims? A couple cartoonists drew some silly pictures, so what? You'll find many, many silly pictures about jews, christians, politicians, and everybody else on this planet, laugh it off. The rest of us do.

your double-standards , arrogance , hypocracy, cowardice, plus ignorance , disgust me.

Double standards?
I guess it's okay for you to burn our flags and call for our deaths regularly, but not okay for us to draw a silly picture? Cry me a river.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Shots - Let me be the first to say thank you. Your generation gave for this great country like no other before.

These folks here at ats want to see doom and gloom. I have owned a Business here for the past 14 years. I conduct business in my usual fashion every single day of the week.

No one has stopped me, questioned me, tried to deny me from doing business. Not one of my rights have been violated. I don't believe my phones were tapped.

I have in my business 26 people who work for me. 17 of them are salesmen/women. Not one of us has ever had problems with law enforcement.

I personally own several firearms. Never in my 23 years as an owner of firearms has the local, state or federal government tried to take or deny me use of these firearms in any way. I hunt in New York and PA.

I have been stopped by game wardens but, they are professional. They ask to see my liscense and gun registrations which I gladly produce for them. Never a problem. Always a thank you from the officer and a review of firearms safety and enjoy your hunt.

I don't see any loss of freedoms at all. Patriot act or no Patriot act.

I wonder, since I own firearms could I be in violation of this act? I have been to the federal website that displays this act. I don't see anything wrong with it.

But then again I follow the rules of this society.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Watch Comedy Central some time. It's owned by jews and they bash themselves frequently. It's funny too. Those cartoons were not meant to be a "criticism" of the prophet with the intentions of harming the muslim faith, but the same humorous jab using stereotypes the rest of us, including the jews, are subject to. Get a sense of humor, it helps to laugh at yourself sometimes... .

yes it is very well known that a jew can only criticize and insult a jew, but if someone else dares to do that , he will be doomed by the jewish typical cliche -anti semitism.

plus I can't understand your silly concept of humer. You consider rediculing and insulting muslims relegion and prophet humorous. what a sick attitude.

He's also continued to make money denying the holocaust by writing a couple books since then. What would have happened if a muslim nation were to get their hands on one of the Danish cartoonists who were just joking around? I seem to recall several calls for the death of them. How many jews called for the death of Irving? If the U.S. wasn't pretty much controlling Afghanistan, that man who converted to christianity would also be dead right now...
quote]

You know why muslims threat to kill who insults islam, because they don't have power like jews to imprison anyone , anywhere in this world, who insults jews. Muslims don't have power to force american congress to issue a law to punish who insults them, like jews. did you hear about any law issued by congress to punish anti-arab , anti- islam stereotype users like you. but you can find a law who punishes holocaust deniers, see the hypocracy and doublestandards.

I live in arab counry, I know for sure that many christians who converted to islam were killed by their relatives, by orders from their church. many converted christians to islam hide it , to protect themselves from killing by christians.

You can insult jews all day here in the U.S., and many do. I can't speak for Austria or what law exactly was broken by Irving, but in a muslim country three years is a very light sentence, a sentence one might expect for littering (or murdering all your daughters with a machete because you feel one of them may dishonor your family).

you can't fool me by telling me these unbelievable lies, I lived in US for one year, it is a taboo to only criticize jews in US, godforbidden insulting them, I saw on TV, how the jewish rabbi in Los Angeles, humilated the actor Marlon Brando , when he mentioned in his interview on playboy magazine, that hollywood is controlled by bunch of jewish -americans. The rabbi made him apologize for all jews in the world, because he said anti-semetic comment, I felt disgusted, when I saw this great actor, who won oscar twice, crying like a coward and apologizing for what? for saying a fact that nobody can deny.

atleast muslims kill their daughters if they become whores. opposite to you, westerners encourage them to be whores, and become proud of them when they start whoring when they are 12 years old at school. last week I saw on Dr.Phill, an interview with married brother and sister, DNA test proved that, you know why because their mother was whoring 30 years ago.

Double standards?
I guess it's okay for you to burn our flags and call for our deaths regularly, but not okay for us to draw a silly picture? Cry me a river.

yes you nedd to cry for your silliness and ignorance. did you ever wonder why muslims burn your flag. because you occupy their land+you helped a barbaric jewish state to occupy their land and kill their children+you insult their relegion by your sick humour+you exploit their resources and abuse their rights. did you understand now.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dana2006
yes it is very well known that a jew can only criticize and insult a jew, but if someone else dares to do that , he will be doomed by the jewish typical cliche -anti semitism.

Nonsense. Non-jews poke fun at jews all the time. We make fun of them here quite often, as penny pinching druggies with big noses that get in everybody's business and always move to Florida, etc. South Park was created by non-jews, and they go after jews almost every episode.

plus I can't understand your silly concept of humer. You consider rediculing and insulting muslims relegion and prophet humorous. what a sick attitude.

We ridicule and insult EVERYBODY! Not just muslims, don't you get it? It's just the way we are, it's all meant in jest, not to be taken so seriously.

You know why muslims threat to kill who insults islam, because they don't have power like jews to imprison anyone , anywhere in this world, who insults jews.

Again, you're just spewing BS. Jews don't have the power to imprison "anyone". And no insult, no matter how seriously it is taken by humorless monsters, gives anybody the right to kill another human being.

Muslims don't have power to force american congress to issue a law to punish who insults them, like jews. did you hear about any law issued by congress to punish anti-arab , anti- islam stereotype users like you. but you can find a law who punishes holocaust deniers, see the hypocracy and doublestandards.

WHAT!? Congress has NEVER passed any laws that punish anybody who insults jews. What you're hearing is propaganda, plain and simple. We have neo-nazi groups that insult jews publically all the time, they face no punishment for that.

I live in arab counry, I know for sure that many christians who converted to islam were killed by their relatives, by orders from their church. many converted christians to islam hide it , to protect themselves from killing by christians.

Well, any links to such stories would be greatly appreciated. I find it very hard to believe that any christians would have the balls to try and kill somebody who converted to Islam in an arab country, dominated by muslims. They're just lucky to survive there. I'm quite sure that's never happened and you're making it up.

you can't fool me by telling me these unbelievable lies, I lived in US for one year, it is a taboo to only criticize jews in US, godforbidden insulting them, I saw on TV, how the jewish rabbi in Los Angeles, humilated the actor Marlon Brando , when he mentioned in his interview on playboy magazine, that hollywood is controlled by bunch of jewish -americans. The rabbi made him apologize for all jews in the world, because he said anti-semetic comment, I felt disgusted, when I saw this great actor, who won oscar twice, crying like a coward and apologizing for what? for saying a fact that nobody can deny.

How much time did Brando spend in prison? I'm not familiar with the story, but if he apologized, it was his choice, the rabbi didn't make him do anything. What about Mel Gibson's movie that upset the jews so much, did he apologize for that? No. He didn't have to, he has the right to express himself however he likes, just as Brando did.

atleast muslims kill their daughters if they become whores.

At least? And I have a sick attitude? Here's the problem right here, one should have unconditional love for their children, regardless of the poor choices they may make. But you condone that they DIE because they give in to their natural urges? That's what divides us, you're more worried about a stupid cartoon than murdering your own children. Monsters, plain and simple.

opposite to you, westerners encourage them to be whores, and become proud of them when they start whoring when they are 12 years old at school.

Shows you know NOTHING about us. How do we encourage them to become whores? By allowing them out of the house without wearing a blanket over their entire bodies? Just because we don't hack up our daughters with machetes if they make mistakes doesn't mean we encourage anything, most fathers here are very protective of their daughters.

last week I saw on Dr.Phill, an interview with married brother and sister, DNA test proved that, you know why because their mother was whoring 30 years ago.

If that's even true, at least they are alive. I'm sure if you ask them they are happy that their mother wasn't chopped up 30 years ago. And what the heck are you doing watching Dr. Phil in an arab country? That's kinda funny and ironic to me.
(there's my sick humor again)

yes you nedd to cry for your silliness and ignorance.

Okay, I'm burning through tissues right now, I can assure you.

did you ever wonder why muslims burn your flag.

Don't care, doesn't bother me. They can burn it all they want (and then go home and tune into Dr. Phil), and it doesn't make me want to kill them. My bond to my country is strong, and it isn't threatened by the burning of a piece of cloth, just as a muslims bond to their prophet should be strong enough not to feel it's threatened by a stupid cartoon.

because you occupy their land+you helped a barbaric jewish state to occupy their land and kill their children+you insult their relegion by your sick humour+you exploit their resources and abuse their rights.

Muslims have also occupied lands, killed children, insulted other religions, and exploited resources. It's the way of the world and always has been. Survival of the fittest is nature's way, and as long as people divide themselves through religion, nationality, and race it will continue to happen. As long as both of our cultures see it as "us vs. them" there will be war and hatred, that's not gonna change. It's pretty unfortunate.

did you understand now.

Do you?

[edit on 12-4-2006 by 27jd]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I want to give you guys the opportunity to keep this thread open by getting back to the topic presented in the original post.

Seems like everyone is guilty of some type of "terrorist activity" at one time or another, according to what I've heard and read of the Patriot Act.

This means everyone, technically, could be locked up without due process.

The internment camps are just waiting to be opened for the masses.

What say you?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Nonsense. Non-jews poke fun at jews all the time. We make fun of them here quite often, as penny pinching druggies with big noses that get in everybody's business and always move to Florida, etc. South Park was created by non-jews, and they go after jews almost every episode. .

This proves that you are really sick and you feel vulnerable, because of that you keep insulting others and you get satisfied , as I told you before , you need therapy.

We ridicule and insult EVERYBODY! Not just muslims, don't you get it? It's just the way we are, it's all meant in jest, not to be taken so seriously.

You know what's the real problem, if all americans are like you. anybody who reads your words , realizes that you have a real problem with yourself and others. I am sure that this kind of attitude , that makes everyone in the world detest americans.

Again, you're just spewing BS. Jews don't have the power to imprison "anyone". And no insult, no matter how seriously it is taken by humorless monsters, gives anybody the right to kill another human being.

Once again i recommend you to go to this link and read :

An unedited version of (Israel Lobby) article is available here or here

you can find out how much power jews have in the US and the whole world, they don't need to kill individuals, they are already destroying whole relegions, nations, countries and economies.

WHAT!? Congress has NEVER passed any laws that punish anybody who insults jews. What you're hearing is propaganda, plain and simple. We have neo-nazi groups that insult jews publically all the time, they face no punishment for that.

this proves that you are really ignorant in everything or you blind your eyes ,on purpose, when you don't want to see anything that will condemn jews. go and search in congress archives, you will find these laws, even the european parliaments passed such laws,which give preferentiality to jews.

Well, any links to such stories would be greatly appreciated. I find it very hard to believe that any christians would have the balls to try and kill somebody who converted to Islam in an arab country, dominated by muslims. They're just lucky to survive there. I'm quite sure that's never happened and you're making it up.

Unfortunatly our government hides any information which could condemn christians, because they don't want any troubles with the vatican , the international church and western governments. because everytime an arab christian is convicted of a crime the whole western world rises in fury, and -the pressures increase to spare the accused, from vatican, american government, EU...etc. , .

I assure you that arab -chritians are not just lucky to survive, but they are enjoying the elite life in all arab countries, because britian and france, made sure, 50 years ago, that arab- christians, would control all economic aspects in arab world, the vatican help them financially to buy and own the best realestate, the US and Eorope provide their children with scholarships in their finest universities. any program financed by westerners in the arab countries , should be managed by an arab-christian. western governments put lots of pressure on arab leaders to assign arab -christians in key positions in the government, and they really are controlling everything in arab world like jews in the US. so don't be worry about the arab christians, they are living like lords.

How much time did Brando spend in prison? I'm not familiar with the story, but if he apologized, it was his choice, the rabbi didn't make him do anything. What about Mel Gibson's movie that upset the jews so much, did he apologize for that? No. He didn't have to, he has the right to express himself however he likes, just as Brando did.

it is worse than prison to humiliate you in front of millions of your fans, and who told you that it was brando's choice to apologize for jews, were you with brando and the rabbi when that event happened?

FYI, Mel Gibson, was forced by jews to omit many scenes from his film , which are taken from the bible that condemn jews of killing jesus. he did that to please jews, but they increased their pressure more, asking him to change the details of the bible scripts as they want, then he refused, and because of that they were upset of him . can you believe it, they wanted to change the events which were written thousands of years ago on the bible. so inorder to please the chosen people, mel gibson decided to produce a TV film about the struggle of some jewish girl, as if people are not fed up of all jewish glorifying films which are produced by hollywood every year, and get oscars.

At least? And I have a sick attitude? Here's the problem right here, one should have unconditional love for their children, regardless of the poor choices they may make. But you condone that they DIE because they give in to their natural urges? That's what divides us, you're more worried about a stupid cartoon than murdering your own children. Monsters, plain and simple.

atleast muslims don't rape and molest their children and their relatives' children, like westerners, what was the latest percentage , of the chidren molested by their parents or relatives in the US? 6-7 from 10 .......MONSTERS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Shows you know NOTHING about us. How do we encourage them to become whores? By allowing them out of the house without wearing a blanket over their entire bodies? Just because we don't hack up our daughters with machetes if they make mistakes doesn't mean we encourage anything, most fathers here are very protective of their daughters.

It is better to cover their bodies with blanckets ( christian nuns wear similar dresses and even eastern jewish ladies cover their heads and wear long black robes) in inorder to protect them from becoming whores, instead of exposing their young daughters' flesh to horny men, like in the west. did you hear ever about arab sex predators or serial killers , you will never hear about them ,because we don't have them, only western societies, that lack ethics and behavioral rules , have lots of them.

If that's even true, at least they are alive. I'm sure if you ask them they are happy that their mother wasn't chopped up 30 years ago. And what the heck are you doing watching Dr. Phil in an arab country? That's kinda funny and ironic to me.
(there's my sick humor again)

Is it forbidden for arabs to watch american tv programmes? see this is what distincts arabs and muslims from the west. we are tolerant , opposite to you. we believe in other peoples relegions and prophets even their cultures. you don't belive in our relegion, you insult our prophets, you deny that we have our own culture and civilization, and mock other nations all the time, and the sad thing that you think it is cool.

Yes I watch Dr. Phill program, because he's the only man in the US, who realized american society's deep problems and he's trying his best to solve them, God help him. I salute him, because I want americans to be loved and respected by the whole world, like the times of John Kennedy and Izenhaur (sorry for the spelling). when the american president was speaking by the name of the all human beings. when american president was not a puppet in the hands of jewish-americans and zionists.
when John kennedy was assasinated most of the families in my country hung his picture on the walls grieving him. please ask yourself why?

Don't care, doesn't bother me. They can burn it all they want (and then go home and tune into Dr. Phil), and it doesn't make me want to kill them. My bond to my country is strong, and it isn't threatened by the burning of a piece of cloth, just as a muslims bond to their prophet should be strong enough not to feel it's threatened by a stupid cartoon.

See , this attiude of yours, that makes the whole world loathe americans. even your allies, it is a shame for an american to speak in this childish way. grow up . you should be a good example for the whole world, which represents intolerance , and respect for others.

Muslims have also occupied lands, killed children, insulted other religions, and exploited resources. It's the way of the world and always has been. Survival of the fittest is nature's way, and as long as people divide themselves through religion, nationality, and race it will continue to happen. As long as both of our cultures see it as "us vs. them" there will be war and hatred, that's not gonna change. It's pretty unfortunate.

very childish, I think there is no use to discuss anything with you. it is waste of time and effort.

War On Terrorism » Effective IMMEDIATELY – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/4/2006 by Umbrax]

[Mod Edit: Tag correction - Jak]

[edit on 13/4/06 by JAK]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join