It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best way to tell someone?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If you were to explain to someone about the conspiracy of 911, i'm talking about total newcomers to all this who had not heard about it in detail before, what would be the simplest way of doing such a thing? Can anyone direct me to any documents that are short and sweet but which highlight the majority of the things that just don't add up?

I've seen videos of people in the US handing out information to members of the public about 911, but surely theres too much info just to condense into a flyer.

I ask because i know a couple of people who are interested, but two don't have access to the web at home and it's not as easy to give them links to sites.

I find it amazing that all these years on, i can still mention conspiracy to people i know and they are dumbstruck as if i was talking out of my backside. Then of course i discover they have'nt even heard about the things we talk about here. So it would be nice to have a basic short document that could enlighten them a little. Any such thing about?

Thanks,

CX.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Good question, I’ve only recently thought of helping the truth movement by telling people about my thoughts on the subject. But as you can imagine some people are already set in their ways about what happened. Someone who actually helped convinced me had the idea of getting a bunch of 128MB USB keys in bulk for dirt cheap and loading them with the .avi of Loose Change. Now I’m not sure about the legalities of something like that, but I imagine the ones who made it would be happy to see it being spread to other people, even if not through Google Video. Loose Change was the first video that really convinced me to get involved, since then I’ve looked at Alex Jones stuff as well, however I suggest not pushing the New World Order and Illuminati stuff on the uninformed until they can grasp the possibility of a conspiracy.

As for documents, I’m sure some of the other people on here can point out websites that are filled with information for you. It really does help to have an Internet connection though, but hopefully your friends at least have a computer. Tell them to get out of the Stone Age and get a modem if so!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I just finished reading the book 9/11 Reavealed by Morgan & Henshall it's short well done and you might be able to pick up a used copy somewhere. It's copyright is 2005. There's always The New Pearl Harbor which brings readers along one step at a time until it dawns on then what probable happened

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't think there's a best place to start introducing someone to this simply because it has no point of origin.. if you get 10.000 paranoid minds putting together information they don't understand there comes a point where everyone involved calls it a "conspiracy" and assumes that the subject they are discussing has some kind of solid base, while it has not. the only base it has is in the minds of people who are still suffering from massive post-traumatic shock syndrom.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hi all,

I just wanted to point out a quote that I use when trying to convince the non believers.

"All truth passes through three phases: First it is ridiculed, secondly it is violently opposed and thirdly it is accepted as self evident." -- Schopenhauer

Hopefully that makes sense to someone, sorry if it doesn't

-Kwyjibo

top topics

join