It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Break and Lost questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Prison break and Lost (second season) is currently running on SA TV... And I'm really curious, but I'm too scared to look on the Internet - I don't want to spoil the endings for myself.

So here are the questions - if someone could answer it without spoiling any of the story lines...

1. I heard a rumour that there's a Prison Break Second Season. Does this mean that they did not successfully escape or that the lawyers (Veronica?) didn't prove Lincoln innocent?

2. In Lost 2 - Is the plot revealed? I.e. do they answer all the questions or at least some of them? I'll be most disappointed if I suffer through another season and again be left hanging with more questions than answers...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
for the viewers in the UK spoiler alert

Prison break- The plan fails and michael has to come up with plan b.
Lost- Some questions are answered but more are posed, more people are discovered on the island other than the others

Keep watching coz they're both excellent shows.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Continuing with spoilers...

Originally posted by executioner
Prison break- The plan fails and michael has to come up with plan b.
Lost- Some questions are answered but more are posed, more people are discovered on the island other than the others

Keep watching coz they're both excellent shows.

Thanks! I know I shouldn't be asking all these questions... But at this stage Lincoln is going to be executed within 10 days... It's pretty much the end of the line... Will season 2 then be "Plan B" which has to be executed within a matter of days? Pretty dramatic! (And a bit disappointing.)

And Lost... We're already up to meeting the second group of people. Last night's episode was the "summation" of their first 49 days on the island. So, will we get some more answers any time soon? I.e. does the season at least end on a satisfying point?

Edit: Sp.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I dont know that 'satisfying' is the word I would use. Season 2 of LOST hits a bit of a boring low... but the last 2weeks have redeemed itself plus promises of the next episode being good.

Answers questions? Yeah... you could say that... but its minor ones. Pretty much just brings in more questions... not really unusual for LOST tho.

I hope that isnt too much of a spoiler for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13
I dont know that 'satisfying' is the word I would use. Season 2 of LOST hits a bit of a boring low... but the last 2weeks have redeemed itself plus promises of the next episode being good.

Answers questions? Yeah... you could say that... but its minor ones. Pretty much just brings in more questions... not really unusual for LOST tho.

I hope that isnt too much of a spoiler for you.

Nah... That's enough info to tell me what I wanted to know, thanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Awesome. Glad I could help a little bit.

new topics

top topics

join