It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the joyride ends.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It's one thing for any people to march up and down a major highway with a Mexican flag, it's a whole other story to expect the taxpayers to keep paying for all of this nonsense. I keep reading about how proud people from Mexico are, yet I suppose they feel a need to sneak in to America to boast about it? This is usually after they call us racist because we live in America. Considering Mexico has more natural resources than America you'd think they might blame themselves for skiping out on their own country? And maybe for once they could refer to their own history and the cruel treatment of their own Indians? Hello Tara Hamara? As long as there is an ear I suppose there will be a crybaby. I mow my own lawn and fix my own car and clean my own dishes. I also own a farm and grow my own food. So keep on heading north with those green flags because I am one of those " hard workers ".

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi CellerDweller,

I wouldn't focus all you're anger on the Mexicans, as their are higher forces at play here. Our economy is reliant on illegal immigrants, which hopefully will change for the better. Although I know some came here illegally, there are many who are determined workers and willing to put up with living condtions I'd never be able to handle. They do this for the sake of their family, and I can't blaim a person for doing whatever they can to help their family.

Also, you state that you mow your own lawn, fix your own car, grow your own garden, etc. I commend you, as most people don't want to do these things, hence hiring cheap labor to take care of it. Anyway, I just want to give you much respect for being so self-motivated, I'm pretty envious.

-Kwyjibo

join