It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weired series of dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hey all, just really got freaked out when I realise somone always in my dreamz. In reality, i was on the train with my friends and this girl walked on and yea just took a look kept on talkin to my friends, looked again and i was mesmerized like i went quiet for least 2 hours after not a word to my friends or anything, was extremely weired.... anywayz for the past bout 5 months iv been having normal dreamz and when something weired happens in my dream which says to me "hey ur dreamin" this girl would appear and id take a step outside or down a street or just turn around with her and even thou the place seems the same, its the most amazing view and architecture iv ever seen with her standin there... that was the first cuple of dreamz now last dream that i rember i was in city talkin to someone and just looked over at the passing crowd and she was walkin by, she took a look and i just woke up.... i have no idea what is goin on, any help of oppinions would be appreciated

[Edited on 13-10-2003 by Mesmerized]

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
sorry.. the reason why this is weired cause i generally have a feel for my dreams and if i feel something bad is gonna happen i have the power to change that if i want, everytime something is about to happen instead of changing something in my dream she appears.... and i completely forget about everything that just happend..

I know theres diffrent theories about dreams and people in them like someone from a past life or a image or an idol although this is a face with know name that i have seen in real life... when i wake up and think about my dream its almost like she has invaded my dream.

Iv been looking for dream interpretations and found this....
Beach Where conscious and unconscious meet.
i rember the sunset and the beach on one side and her behind a building and mountains on the other

Mountain
Natural elevation of yourself. Aspiration. Success through effort.
Beach Where conscious and unconscious meet.

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by Mesmerized]

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by Mesmerized]

new topics

join