It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain Following the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Was thinking the other day while watching the news... The problem going on with the main stream news and the conspiracies in america, You think britain is following up? Like if the government was behind or involved in 9/11 could the London Bombings also be a govt. operation to get us behind the War on Terror? Just a thought but with the stuff going on else where i wouldnt be surprised.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I can see that by replying to this thread may be sticking your neck out a bit but cummon! if this is true we need to be aware of it... Today there was a report that the MI6 already knew of two attackers?? WTF!

Wanadoo News (Reuters)

LONDON (Reuters) - Two men who carried out last year's July 7 attacks on London were previously known to security services but had not been viewed as urgent threats, a parliamentary committee reported on Thursday.

Mohammad Sidique Khan and Shehzad Tanweer were among four British Muslims who set off bombs on three underground trains and a double-decker bus, killing 52 people and wounding more than 700.

[edit on 11-5-2006 by And3h]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, I doubt that they thought of them as a threat. MI5 had more pressing concerns then those two. What those concerns were, we don't know. Possibly classifed stuff. A lack of resources are to blame here. Not a NWO masterplan.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Have a look at this...

Its on google video and heres the description:

This documentary is 100% proof that the official version of the 7/7 London Bombings is a big lie, a coverup, a mi6 sting ... all ยป operation.

Ask Tony or Ian Blair to explain their lies after they watch this video themselves!

And heres the link:

7/7 release 6 [London bombings] [Shocking new evidence]

[edit on 20-5-2006 by And3h]

mod edit:

Quote Reference (review link)
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** (review link)

[edit on 22-5-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Last summer I saw David Shayler (MI5 whistleblower) give a talk, and he was absolutely convinced that those bombings were the work of the security services. This video is a pretty good summation of the holes in the case. It is eerily reminiscent of the 9/11 business that there should have been drills running in London Underground that same morning, concentrating on bomb threats in the same stations.

It doesn't mention that the then chairman of the LU board was a CIA plant. I found a reference to this on another thread on this board. It gave a link to the LU site... but when I clicked it, the American had been replaced by someone else. I wish I could remember his name.

It all stinks, frankly.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Remembering back to the G8 Summit, This would have been the ideal time for the plan to take place. The prime minister away from london at the time of the attacks, maybe trying to show his concern by having to travel back to london.

Rested after a good night's sleep in the Gleneagles Hotel, Tony Blair glanced nervously at his watch and wondered if the bombing of the London transport system would take place on schedule. London's Chief of Police, Sir Ian Blair, and MI5 boss, Eliza Manningham-Buller, had promised to keep him firmly in the loop; and Jack Straw had advised him that the Israelis had been placated.

Heres a link to the article on Rense:
Tony Blair ordered the london bombings

According to IsrealNN.com, a short time ago Scotland Yard had recieved intelligence warnings of the attacks a short time before they occurred.

Heres a link to the article on Infowars:
London bombing has the scent of an inside job

Now this im not sure of... its a report on FOX News about Haroon Rashid Aswat.

The Dud Bombers of 21/7, the patsies, have all been rounded up along with 18 others currently under questioning, yet the so called "mastermind" is allowed to go free and is protected time and time again by MI5, MI6, FBI and CIA. The same thing happened in 93 with the WTC bombing, 95 with the OKC bombing, 01 with 911 and its happening again, its the same type of operation EVERYTIME.

London Bombings mastermind is MI6 Asset

When I started this thread it was just a hunch, but now ive been looking through some evidence and listening to some clips and i just cant belive whats going on. need more people opinions on what im posting, Debunk it if you wish, just to get things straight. If you have found more information on any of the articles and videos ive posted please poist to let me know.

-out.

top topics

join