It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't believe Jim went over this, but i'm sure he studied this writer. I don't know that term can you explain?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Interesting point. If the Eye of Ra were a weapon, it would be interesting that for generations the all seeing eye has been used by the illuminatti. I've heard of research done by a man named Christopher Dunn who believes that the Great Pyramids of Giza were actually power plants. This would bring a whole new understanding to the symbol if the eye on top of the pyramid. Could it be meant to symbolize not only their ever watchful nature, but also a threat not to defy them..

[edit on 7-4-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Interesting point. If the Eye of Ra were a weapon,

Yes, and in the Story of Ra and Hathor, you can read about the weapon. It's pretty freaky. You can find it on the net, just google The Story of Ra and Hathor (no quotes)

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!

[edit on 8-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I don't believe Jim went over this, but i'm sure he studied this writer. I don't know that term can you explain?

Elohim or Elohiym (hebrew variation), is the plural name of God in the hebrew language, by plural I mean something totally different than Sitchin claims. He claims it's many gods, whereas I believe (as do most hebrew scholars), that Elohim meant God of the gods. In other places in the biblical texts, the angels (otherwise known as the sons of God), are called elohim (diminutive). Another way of looking at it is, The Greatest God, the Big Cheese, the Head Honcho, the Creator God of the other alien/angelic races and yes, even the Creator of the Anunnaki. Same guy? Or are you thinking of the gnostic "Archons"?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I applaud the passion you put into this jaguarmike. But I still have some questions. (Not that I'm expecting them to be answered).

I'm curious about this;

This quote and others in this post originally posted by jaguarmike
I promise you. L. Ron Hubbard was the re-incarnation of Buddha

How does this square with the notion that Buddha achieved nirvana, ending the karmic cycle of reincarnation?

I would be less critical if you had done more research;

my research is based up Scientology....and....my research is based upon a book by Jim Maars

That's it? Two sources for all of this? One being a religion invented by a science fiction writer? And another being an author who is also in the game to make a living?

NC

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Elohim or Elohiym (hebrew variation), is the plural name of God in the hebrew language, by plural I mean something totally different than Sitchin claims. He claims it's many gods, whereas I believe (as do most hebrew scholars),

It is more than one God...must be christian hebrew scholars...

Gods Peace

dalen

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
its all a lie and they want you to continue to believe

that is my opinion though

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Prison Planets?

Anal Probes?

Sci-Fi writers!?

Uh...okay....

Move along.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

It is more than one God...must be christian hebrew scholars...

Gods Peace

dalen

Have you studied it out for yourself ? Do you know the languages? Or are you basing this off of something you've read in particular? If so, could you send me the information in a u2u? or even post a link for it here? And here's a link to support the Elohim theory I presented (it's a pdf file):
www.thedivinecouncil.com...
If you don't read it, you can't say you've given the topic a fair appraisal.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by undo]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Anyway, if you read the link I posted above, you will have noticed that it says Yahweh sentences the other "gods" to die like humans. This would explain why they were deemed as eternal physical beings at one point, and then suddenly vanished from the picture. An example for this event can be seen in the link I posted on a previous page of this thread, regarding a machinist's view of the handiwork of the ancient egyptians. He says the fine workmanship in nearly impossible stones that are brittle and incredibly hard, is only noted in the older and/or oldest egyptian archaeological digs. Afterwards, they appear to have forgotten the skills!

It isn't that they forgot, it's that they were mimicking the knowledge and skills of the gods, to the best of their ability, but were failing to achieve it to the same standards. It would also support the theory that the Great Pyramid of Cheops/Khufu, was the older monument, as is the Osirieon at Abydos. .

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
jaguar mike can you throw some light on this new alien race known as the galactic federation.google it and check the site paoweb=updates.Also in the galactic federation article it says that china and india would disclose the truth about aliens but they also want a world govt to be setup but a democratic one not a fascist one.Also searh earthsister posts as she says that she is in contact with the galactic federation which comprises of 219 alien races from 5200 systems across the 5 close galaxies.Dont you think the the galactic federtion can defeat the NWO and the annunaki and their creators.
ps:click my sig and at ats i am known for my reptilian research.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Did anyone hear and see Richard Hoagland's latest presentation on Mars? It's from the new, higher resolution of Mars. This is basically supporting my theory that it contained a civilization, possibly human, and was from where we were brought to escape the flood and destruction of its atmosphere:
www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
hrm my theory just sprung a leak. the whole sending out of birds to see if the dry land had resurfaced. will look into this further.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
jaguar mike can you throw some light on this new alien race known as the galactic federation.google it and check the site paoweb=updates.Also in the galactic federation article it says that china and india would disclose the truth about aliens but they also want a world govt to be setup but a democratic one not a fascist one.Also searh earthsister posts as she says that she is in contact with the galactic federation which comprises of 219 alien races from 5200 systems across the 5 close galaxies.Dont you think the the galactic federtion can defeat the NWO and the annunaki and their creators.
ps:click my sig and at ats i am known for my reptilian research.

Scientology at the upper levels goes deeply into the Galactic Federation to offer insight into what is going on because at this level you need to confront it and handle it. Basically, in the upper levels of Scientology (OT levels), you become freed, and are basically you in your native state. You need to know what you are going to face eventually. The NWO if it occurs smoothly will be a little microcosm of what really exists in the galaxy that we know off. The Galactic Confederation is basically a galaxywide (5 galaxy) police state. If you become OT, and die, you won't get recycled and lose your memory and be implanted... it is really our bliss we search for- because you are totally free and native state (aka your soul is really you and you can direct it and get a new body by going into a baby). But anyway with that aside, the Galactic Federation, from my knowledge (and it is limited and i'm not an operating thetan so don't quote me), is not good- in fact, it is the epitome of evil. Aparently the leader of this is responsible for putting us here and making things such a mess, and aparently they were the ones that created the Anunaki. For you jerks on here talk all the nonsense you want about Scientology but one day you'll see how great it is and how closely related it is to all of your ideas/research/insight/values/freedom/and happiness

btw check out the Part II thread, it goes into a website that looks like it was written by my twin... the exact same message and insight.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"Prison Planets?

Anal Probes?

Sci-Fi writers!?"

sounds like scientology to me.

Seriously has anyone here ever really researched the pyramids in egypt? The things are not power plants they are symbols of power in the surrounding region to thwart attackers and other empires and kingdoms from invading. They have no magic powers or advanced tech like some claim.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ah Jaguar you lost me with scientology.. likely you lost alot of people with the namedrop too.
While some of the underlying ideas of scientology touch some truths.. it has alot wrong.. If you accept the whole as truth with no room for learning anything new you will be stifled.
Tell me dear sir how is that L.Ron Hubbard found out all these things for a fact or did he just think of them himself or perhaps was he told them?

You can never believe 100% of anything read or heard.

You just can't. The best you can do is take it all in and decide things for yourself based on ALL the information available.

The answers are inside YOU not anyone else.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
L Ron Hubbard was exposed a long time ago the guy was insane and probably one of the biggest drug addicts i had ever heard of. His son said at 6 years old he remembered Hubbard giving his mother an abortion with a coat hangar and that he was a failed abortion.

In the 1940's also L. Ron said "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion." May 1980 issue of readers digest quote

L. Ron Hubbard was a con and a sci-fi writer nothing more and scientology was invented so he could make a $.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Oh The_Doctor, of course people have studied the pyramids. There are entire sections of academia meant just for that. As the story goes, Egypt's old kingdom built the pyramids. The first one was allegedly built around 2700 bc. and the others were built around the same time, give or take a hundred years or so. The reason I said allegedly is because the way to date the pyramids was to historically trace the oldest known civilization in the area. No known civs lived in the area before 2700bc, so no one else could have built them.

Seems like a pretty rediculous conclusion to jump to.

Another dating method used was to test the ash left by burned wood used in construction. This method left variations on the date by a few hundred years at least. The most interesting thing that I found was that radio-carbon dating from the upper layers of the pyramid showed that the top was built some 1400 years before the bottom levels. That is also 1400 years before the first pyramid was supposed to be built, and about one thousand years before the Old Kingdom's first dynasty.

Because the pyramids dates go back to a millenia before the first Kingdom, one must assume that they weren't built by Ancient Egyptians as a sign to ward off invading empires. Why would they need to if they weren't around yet?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
The most interesting thing that I found was that radio-carbon dating from the upper layers of the pyramid showed that the top was built some 1400 years before the bottom levels. That is also 1400 years before the first pyramid was supposed to be built, and about one thousand years before the Old Kingdom's first dynasty.

Where did you find that information?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

In his book Voyages of the Pyramid Builders [25] Boston University geology professor Robert Schoch details key anomalies in both radiocarbon studies most notably that samples taken in 1984 from the upper courses of the Great Pyramid gave upper dates of 3809 B.C. (± 160yrs), nearly 1400yrs before the time of Khufu, while the lower courses provided dates ranging from 3090-2723 B.C (± 100-400yrs) which correspond much closer to the time Khufu is believed to have reigned. Given that the data implies impossibly the pyramid was built from the top down, Dr. Schoch argues that if the information provided by the study is correct, it makes sense if it is assumed the pyramid was built and rebuilt in several stages suggesting later Pharaohs such as Khufu were only inheritors of an existing monument, not the original builders, and merely rebuilt or repaired previously constructed sections.
en.wikipedia.org...

and here's Schoch's Boston University faculty web page.
www.bu.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join