It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think Jaguar + undo is the closest one to the truth. Jaguar theories(which are based on jim marrs theories) are very similar to some other authors and researchers theories. I dont know if you guys know this author but if you dont its definetly worth your time. DAVID ICKE ! I am with you 100%, and i am passed the face of believing. Right now i am searching for a way out of this mental prison.

Google video search david icke or www.davidicke.com you should come up with interesting videos.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
jaguarmike,

Actually, the Tower of Babel was a ziggurat called the Etemenanki. It was built by Marduk (biblical Nimrod) in honor of his "father", Enki. From my research, it appears to have been a stargate not a spaceship, but the concepts are similar in that they both pertain to space travel. If you'd like to read more on the subject, see my e-book: www.artapprentice.net...

According to Stitchin Tower of Babel was a spaceport not a stargate

Read the 12th Planet...
And yet again according to Sumerian text (I'm refering to Stitchin) Annunaki had reptilian features... Remember Quetcalcoatl or the Feather Serpent

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Telos]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
in reguards to these waaaaaacky theories bouncing off these rubber walls, heres a quote from your sig;

Absence Of Evidence Does Not Correlate To Evidence Of Absence...

but if the emperor is naked, please, for christs god damn sake accept it as such and MOVE ON.

*facepalms*

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
jaguarmike

By the size of your first post,it is apparent of the amount of effort you took to post such a story.Yet dispite its size and its eye catching name,your stories foundation is based more on assumptions than fact.Some of it is true (yes your right,God does exist) but the rest I believe should be under serious reexamination.

In plain your claim is no better than Serpo.No different from the rest.

I advise that in future,you be careful before you state your name on claims such as this.There are a half adozen other members who posted stories such as yours,each claiming to be accurate in their claims.The difference between yours and theirs is the "storyboard".As for authenticity.Well you tell me?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Anunaki were created by another race that is basically enslaving all the galaxies... they are not superior, they just have more numbers. Think 100 ants against a wingless hornet.

We ALL (and I mean every living thing that has a soul) comes from a race of non-matter beings that live in complete harmoney... even the Anunaki and Grey's (their creation as well).

I'll reframe. We (most humans) are descendants of a slave race created by the Anunaki for the sole purpose of gold-mining.

Why?: An Anunaki-inhabited planet crashed into ours and destroyed its solar system, gold particles fixes the problem.

When?: A little before ancient Sumeria

How?: Dna splicing

*Moses did not create the Ark ship when the flood happened, this was done by Noah- that was a factual error on my part.

*The Anunaki were responsible for the flood because our early descanedants were either trying to create a Stargate (as undo suggests) or a spaceship (as I was suggesting)... however we are both studied in different teachings, and it is unclear from my view which is the right answer thus far.

*Most of the population was wiped out from Nuclear war and this explains many of the lost civilizations.

*God does exist, just not in the conventional sense as most of us have been born into believing.

*We can become immortal, however the only religions that even come close to freeing us are Buddhism, and Scientology... that is it unfortunately.

*We need to get everyone immortal before another Nucleaar war happens and to make sure this Anunaki cycle isn't repeated.

*The NWO and Illuminati are just remnants of the Anunaki Kingship, and the "devil" is just the evil Serpeant bad-guy Anunaki king.

*"god" is the good serpeant Anunaki sub-king.

*The REAL God has always been there but aparently is not working on this creation as we speak (this, being all of us, and all we see and hear).

*Ghosts do exist, they are the souls, however, no they do not have free will, unless we destroy implants that were created by the enslaving alien race that control the Anunaki.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ahh come on now. I'm increasingly convinced you are just taking the piss and having a giggle. I mean:

Why?: An Anunaki-inhabited planet crashed into ours and destroyed its solar system, gold particles fixes the problem.

I mean, this makes no sense whatsoever. I think you are randomly pulling stuff from multiple books and typing it up.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Let me say that I really like your theory, but I must admit that I've lost you in a couple of arguments...

- You say that "We ALL (and I mean every living thing that has a soul) comes from a race of non-matter beings that live in complete harmoney"
So, we are non-matter beings that live in complete harmoney, but at the same time we're doing the wrong things and be have to be imprisoned?

- Continuing from the above question, how the "non-matter beings imprisoned in human bodies theory" connects with "Annunaki-built human bodies for Gold extraction"?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Jaguarmike, The good thing is that you've opened your mind to possibilities that we weren't told the whole truth, and that what we know of our own history is negligible. Now with that as a base, re-read what you’ve read, and compare that to what you know to be true scientifically.

The Anunaki were created by another race that is basically enslaving all the galaxies... they are not superior, they just have more numbers. Think 100 ants against a wingless hornet.

How is this possibly knowable? Where have there been studies done involving alien races enslaving countless millions of entire galaxies. Keep that one in the “maybe” pile

*We can become immortal, however the only religions that even come close to freeing us are Buddhism, and Scientology... that is it unfortunately.

I know some people who this comment would really hurt. How dare you put the all mighty L. Ron Hubbard in the same class with the lowly Buddha.

BTW, L Ron used to keep little boys on his boat and do questionable things with them.

There are a few others but I’m off to work…..

To be cont…..

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm having a bit of a problem with this whole "unsubstaniated claims" spiel, and I'll tell you why.

Even though I'm not sure I agree with jag on all his topics, I don't see how he could prove it to you, even if he had evidence. There's an escalating scale of proof necessary for people who haven't experieced anything inexplicable or who haven't thought past what their physical senses encounter. The problem is, that escalation never stops. Here's an example of a skeptical perpetually vanishing horizon, where the provider of evidence, never quite provides enough:

1. Jag makes a series of claims.

He must have some kind of evidence .

2. Jag provides textual evidence.

The author's sanity or credibility is suspect.
Jag must provide BETTER evidence.

3. He lists a modern day example.

The example is in dispute. Jag must provide even better evidence.

(These are hypotheticals. stop me where you think you would personally start to believe he might be on to something important)

4. He cites several modern day examples.

He must provide even better evidence. You want photographs. Preferably, you'd like to see this covert stuff transpiring on video tape.

5. He provides video tape.

But, sadly, in today's day of graphic programs and special effects, it could very well be a fake. He must provide better evidence.

6. He introduces you to George from Beta Scorpii.

George looks human but acts very strange and ...alien, to you. But, sadly, in today's day of cosmetics and costuming, George could very well be just a good actor in stage makeup.

7. George causes you to pass out on the spot.

When you wake up, you think you've been drugged by Jag or hypnotized by George, and you leave the entire process in a huff. How dare he!

8. You go home and find you have a red lump where there wasn't one before. You begin to have vivid dreams you could swear were real. You start missing time.

You decide to go to a shrink, because obviously, the universe only has enough room for your kind and jag is just a crazy old hermit (to coin a star wars phrase) and that George guy was probably a hypnotist or something.

9. One day, George comes over to visit you. How'd he know where you lived?!

Jag probably told him although jag does't know where you live. George has brought friends that are as weird as he is. When you wake up, 24 hours later, your job calls you to say you are fired for missing a day of work and not calling in. You try to explain it but nobody would believe you anyway. You check yourself into a hospital.

10. At the hospital, the docs and nurses all pity you and assure you that all is well on planet earth and "here, take this tranquillizer." But George ain't done with you yet, and he abducts you right out of your hospital bed. Oddly, no one seems to notice.

At this point, you're completely convinced you're on a hallucingens because, there's just not enough room in the universe for anybody but you and your kind.

11. Finally, you recover enough to be sent home with a big bottle of pills to make the boogie man go away.

The pills don't work. But you try to pretend they do because normalcy has to be out there somewhere. (Normal is just a setting on your dryer, btw). Eventually, you develop a split personality to contend with the abduction experiences, so you can continue life as usual without the freak show interfering with every day life.

12. One day you die and meet the Maker face to face and He explains to you that it was all true, that He made many races of creatures and beings, that the universe is teaming with life and civilizations other than ours.

You don't know whether to be relieved or ask if there's a psycho ward in Heaven.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by undo]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
For the people who find this theory impossible or just down right insane and believe in something a little more mainstream. I wonder if you could just answer a few questions.

Who built the pyramids? How? Why are they built in numerous places all over the world who (by what mainstream tells me) didn't have any form of communication at the time. Why are they all based on geometry? And somehow the circumference (if that's how you spell it) of the earth was involved. How could they know that? Why is the pyramid on the American $1 when there are no pyramids in the USA?

Who drew the Nazca lines? Pictures on the earth that can only be seen from the sky? Dated at a time when humans couldn't fly (from what mainstream tells me). Strange. Look it up.

Why did the Egyptians draw and sculpt numerous things representing half man half reptile, or half man half bird? Why did the Pharaohs have serpents or reptiles on there headdress?

This one I personally find the most interesting. Have you ever looked at the symbol for our health and dental systems? A snake wrapped a round a staff, often inside a pyramid. Look at your toothpaste. This is most interesting to me because history tells me that the people who set up these sytems of health and dental were religous, and in religion the sanke represents Satan.

I personally find my answers by asking questions and the mainstream hasn't been able to answer any of them. So, that in itself leads me to look in other places, and no matter how much I look the only theory that can come close is the reptile theory. Do I believe it? I wish I could answer that cause I don't know, but I do know that the people in control are evil and do nothing but lie to us. They can not be trusted.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

This quote and others in this post originally posted by jaguarmike
*God does exist, just not in the conventional sense as most of us have been born into believing.

In what sense does God exist, opposed to the 'conventional sense'?

*The REAL God has always been there but aparently is not working on this creation as we speak (this, being all of us, and all we see and hear).

You can't possibly know what any God is doing 'as we speak'. You're not in regular communication with God are you?

*"god" is the good serpeant Anunaki sub-king.

Can you clarify this? is this a 'god' with a lowercase g, or God in uppercase? I'm not sure what level of godness you're referring to here.

We (most humans) are descendants of a slave race created by the Anunaki for the sole purpose of gold-mining.

Travel the cosmos....alter DNA....and can't get gold from the ground without shovel and pick....rrriiiiggghhhhtttt......

Here's a conspiracy for ya'....capitalism....yep, this kind of academic exercise is brought to you by the 'almighty dollar'. You don't have to pay a church to hear gospel. But, if you want to know these 'truths' you gotta' shell out 29.95 for the hardback.

NC

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
webbstar,

Yeppers! Such as this excellent article written by a machinist, who says there's simply no way they could've created the beautiful vases from the hard and sometimes brittle stones they chose, have them perfectly balanced, sometimes with paper thin fluted necks, all in one piece (they weren't glued togehter in parts in many cases). His pictures of the stuff in question and an explanation, are here:

www.sunship.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
I'm having a bit of a problem with this whole "unsubstaniated claims" spiel, and I'll tell you why.

Even though I'm not sure I agree with jag on all his topics, I don't see how he could prove it to you, even if he had evidence.

Alright, lets flip it round. Can you give me one good reason why I should believe him? There are literally millions of posts and web pages out there making all sorts of wild fantastical claims most of them contradicting each other. Without evidence how should I choose which one (if any) to believe? Why should I believe the OP's claims?

Even before we get to evidence I would want a story to at least have an internal logic and not be self contradictory. Although writers of fiction fulfill these pre-requisites when crafting the plot to a novel, the OP's claims don't - yet he (if it is a he, remember this is the internet and it could be anyone) is apparently claiming this is reality.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In my opinion the Egyptians were exposed to or connected to extraterrestrial activity due to the construction of the pyramids as well as the symbols used within their culture. The pyramids in my opinion are markers of some sorts that Aliens use to establish points in the universe that have been colonised or affected by their work.

The dollar bill pyramid is merely a tribute to the creators and their work added by people who were more aware of the world around them (Henry Wallace). Freemasonry and Scientology is simply a persuit of the knowlege passed down by these creation race/s.

If we get closer to mars and establish whether or not the D&M pyramid was built on the surface then we are one step closer to establishing a link between us and the powers of the universe.

Christianity curses any attempt to worship the devil snake because christians believe in a god who made man in the image of himself. Jesus is the son of god in the christian faith, not a reptile so its easy to understand why symbols of the snake became synonymous with devil while for other cultures it represents god. Also, if we throw out the notion of hell then christians have no more fear basis to help them in their persuit of brainwashing potential intelligent people who could expose the religion for its persuit of nonsense.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Alright, lets flip it round. Can you give me one good reason why I should believe him? There are literally millions of posts and web pages out there making all sorts of wild fantastical claims most of them contradicting each other. Without evidence how should I choose which one (if any) to believe? Why should I believe the OP's claims?

Even before we get to evidence I would want a story to at least have an internal logic and not be self contradictory. Although writers of fiction fulfill these pre-requisites when crafting the plot to a novel, the OP's claims don't - yet he (if it is a he, remember this is the internet and it could be anyone) is apparently claiming this is reality.

I don't personally believe everything he says, but I don't dismiss him offhand, either. What you probably would be best advised to do, is to consider each statement and claim, weigh them, read the evidence, investigate for yourself, don't go in with preconceived notions, be prepared to accept the evidence if you feel it's substantiated, read various sides of the issue, find arguments for and against the topic, and take it one item at a time. That's honest empirical method.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is the power of popular opinion over what is and isn't the truth. Some people choose the easy road and don't look for answers or are afraid to read arguments against, their belief systems. But they will still step up to the plate and bash someone who believes differently than they do, when they don't personally know why they even believe it, other than it's prevailing thought. That's not enough evidence!

[edit on 7-4-2006 by undo]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I still will, but I will tell you that my blood line traces back to Anunaki roots, i'm not as human as most. It really shows too. I look different every day and its sort of getting more frequent. I wanna learn how to shapeshift, doubt I can though- I'm not a full-fledged reptilian.

There should be some kind of evidence to back up a factual statement such as this. Something, anything......

What will it be in 10-20 yrs? I suppose someone will write a new interpretation of old Norse mythology and we'll have a 'new' explanation for our existence.

I'm with FatherLukeDuke on this, the OP is claiming this to be fact...not a theory or conjecture...but fact that we need to learn...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I don't disbelieve him. There are a few things that I do know however.

1. If a planet crashed into Earth so that it lost it's entire atmosphere, the Earth would be destroyed and there would be very little that could be done, even genetically, to make this a habitable planet soon after.

If there was a mistranslation of Planet from Large mass, or ship, that would be a different story.

2. Reliable textual evidence does not exist to prove that trans-dimensional beings exist and are out to enlave every galaxy in the universe.

There are more but I don't want to blast into the detail.

Things I do believe.
1. Ancient war capable of destroying entire civilizations. Maybe with nukes, maybe with other WMDs (sorry I used that term)

2. Sumer was the site of a very significant contact with an advanced race from another planet. These beings still maintain an influence, either directly, or through teachings, on the world today.

3. The pyramids were built before Egypts old kingdom, and that they made a great spot for a bunch of nomads to build a civilization.

The problem is when you throw everything into a big pot and stir it around, it makes a soup that's very hard to swallow.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I don't disbelieve him. There are a few things that I do know however.

He's basing his theory on Marrs who is basing his theory on Sitchin. Sitchin was wrong and therefore so is Marrs, on this particular topic. Nibiru is not the 12th or the 10th planet for that matter. Nibiru was the mesopotamian Nippur, the earthly city of Enlil, who was a sumerian Anunnaki. The etymology for it is: Nibru, Nibbur, Nippur. (sumerian, akkadian, babylonian) I'd be more inclined to believe the planet that lost its atmosphere was the planet Mars, and that it wasn't because of a planet named Nibiru, but rather something else called the "Eye of Ra."

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!

[edit on 8-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I really like how this thread is going so far... but you all must remember some things. First off, I don't claim to be the smartest person in the world and I certainly am not that great with scientific research. I am 19, i've done a lot and continue to do a lot more than the average 19 year old, but at the same time i'm just a kid. What I have said is based upon my experience as a descandant of the conquistadores (spelling) and our own oral-traditions from Spain. Secondly, my research is based up Scientology at the top (and the strong reptilian connection). And thid, my research is based upon a book by Jim Maars called 'Rule by Secrecy'. We are just scratching the surface on the truth... we are dealing in thousands of years right now when in fact our primitive state is trillions of years old. The Annunaki are not our worst enemy- the other race that created the Anunaki are the worse ones. I need to go and find out their name, but i'm sure it is not listed on this website since this website mainly deals with aliens created recently (and by recently I am dealing in "thousands"). Most of this information pertaining to the oldest bad aliens was obtained by a unqiue form of transcendental meditation applied to a device and a co-pilot if you will. Our souls track all of our time back to the beginning, and there is a way to find out everything about what you've done, history, etc.

We are all on a huge turning point in the world. Buddhism helped one become more exterior (as in having their perception/attention outwards instead of inwards) and many gains have been made by this method. However, a new form of Buddhism, Scientology, has helped people rise above buddhist monks of the highest order.

We are faced with a huge dilemma as I see it. The NWO is taking over, and this month is going to be very very very very very bad for our world unfortunately (www.ken-welch.com). A police state is going to happen, and then all of us will be screwed. You must stick to your personal morals and remember what every soldier in the history of our country has fought for... freedom.

A police state is not even the worst of our worries. The Anunaki and their Grey's are in direct communication with the governments of the world, and want the NWO to occur... as it is another step in apeasing the Anunaki kingship's of the past. We can't let this happen. We are not just dealing with our bodies being enslaved, but our spirits. Our spirits are so much more powerful than our bodies... you must realize this. There are freed people on the planet, but there needs to be more. I don't care what the naysayers say... you need to go into a Scientology organization and get yourself freed. You will have all of your answers answered... I promise you. L. Ron Hubbard was the re-incarnation of Buddha... and he got the philosophy down right the second time around. You have to trust me on this one people... I say this from the bottom of my heart. If you do not act now and give yourself spiritual strength.. we are all screwed.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
jag,

are you referring to what Sitchin calls the "Elohim"?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join