It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
He did do the whole ark thing. Except do you actually believe he took 2 specimins of every animal aboard? lol

Well there's the remote possibility, not sure on this of course, that the deluge didn't even occur on this planet. Scientists claim that a world wide flood would destroy the entire planet, especially the atmospheric envelope, literally, and not just wipe out a few civilizations. So, taking male and female genes, for example, of the major species of animal and plant life, and moving it to this planet, is a possibility, remote possibility, but still a possibility. So what nearby planet is missing its atmospheric envelope? This ties in neatly with the story of Ra and Hathor in which the land is covered in a flood of red blood, when Hathor goes on a killing spree as the Eye of Ra. Answer: Mars

[edit on 6-4-2006 by undo]

mod edit: quote

[edit on 6-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Undo,

Do you believe this could possibly explain the humanoid alien race that Bill Mier talks of? I believe he refered to them as Pleidiens if i'm not mistaken, and they are in the same spiritual dilemma as we are except Bill claims they have more abilities because they're untapped themselves more than we have so far (for the most part, however I do know some humans do have these abilities) and also my information on this was taken from Bill's main website.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

He did do the whole ark thing. Except do you actually believe he took 2 specimins of every animal aboard? lol

jag, I think the poster is saying that You've got Your names wrong. You've stated that 'Moses' collected DNA from all animals during the flood. It was Noahs' ark, not Moses' ark. As far as You 'spreadin' the word'-don't get ticked off bcuz people are asking for proof or even elaboration. What'd You expect? This may be 'just' a conspiracy site but that doesn't equate to 'stupid'. When making such a large statement be prepared for a deluge of ?s, especially when You're dissin' belief systems/religions. Come prepared with proof- or be prepared to get called out. It's the ATS way.

Peace. K*

mod edit: quote

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Moses had an ark too.
Ark of the Covenant.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Undo,

Do you believe this could possibly explain the humanoid alien race that Bill Mier talks of? I believe he refered to them as Pleidiens if i'm not mistaken, and they are in the same spiritual dilemma as we are except Bill claims they have more abilities because they're untapped themselves more than we have so far (for the most part, however I do know some humans do have these abilities) and also my information on this was taken from Bill's main website.

Dunno much about Bill Mier. I usually just study the texts themselves and try to figure out how they all relate to each other, especially since they are basically telling the same stories about past events, from various different cultural traditions. in the Story of Ra and Hathor, which you should look up on the net and read (it's posted online for free, in several places, and is only a page long). It explains the goddess Hathor, as the Eye of Ra, attacking the people on the planet, and it ends in a flood of red blood, which I'm assuming means that some mineral composition on Mars may be responsible for the description of the event. It addresses a few questions for me, regarding the flood and science. It also, surprisingly to me, supports the theories of Richard Hoagland.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Moses had an ark too.
Ark of the Covenant.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know that there was an earth flood during Moses' time too. I'm reading it as 'Noahs' Ark'- hence the 2 species of every animal/DNA samples of every animal. Am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre

Oh, sorry, I didn't know that there was an earth flood during Moses' time too. I'm reading it as 'Noahs' Ark'- hence the 2 species of every animal/DNA samples of every animal. Am I missing something?

No, I was just trying to lighten the mood. He was thinking ark and moses when he was talking ark and noah, an understandable memory lapse.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by undo]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

LOL yeah, who would go around believing a wild unsubtantiated claim like that!?! If you start believing stuff like that then you will believe anything, even:

When we die, our souls are transported to an alien military base on Jupitor, and we are brainwashed for about 9 years. Then, we are dumped into the water around California, and we scramble to inhabit a newborn baby

Is this everyone in the world or just US citizens?

Really jaguarmike is there any reason I should buy any of your 1960s style, third rate sc-fi? I can walk into bookshop and grab some great contemporary science fiction which is much more believable than the stuff you are spouting. The difference is that the writers don't try to pass it off as reality.

You are not half-alien, deal with it. Everyone wants to be something special, but most of us at some point realise we aren't going to be a world class athlete or a surgeon or a billionaire and that we will just be one of the "masses". Doesn't mean we can't get on with our lives and enjoy living them to the fullest - I bet I have a happier life than most billionaires (I wouldn't mind getting a helicopter though
). You don't have to desperately invent a fantasy life for yourself where you are something special (such as an alien with superpowers) at the centre of some vast galactic plot. Go read an Ian M Banks book instead and just enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Shucks, just when I was preparing some choice scoffing and ridicule.

Its an interesting story, although it sounds like much of the other 'mutt' stories bouncing around. Take a bit from this book, a little bit from here...and voila....This is my story.

The poster that suggested photos from long time periods had a great idea. It has a serious flaw though. I can do that and prove I'm part anunaki. It'll be two completely different people...but, you don't have to know that.

This tale rolled over and gasped its last breath when Billy Meier was cited as a source.

NC

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Less than 20% of you are complaining... which is a good sign of the collective intuition on the board. Moderators, thank you for shutting up the naysayers. I don't have to prove anything to anyone about myself. I don't need to read science fiction because I am science non-fiction. I am part of a huge galactic plot... so are you. I know who I am, I know where i've been, and I know where i'm going. One user suggested that the ATS way is to question so I will let out more information if it helps you in your quest to fully contemplate my ideas. My family are the descendants of the Conqestadors (spelling)of Spain, and were directly involved in the inquisition. My ancestors burned the knowledge so they could make the Catholic Church flurish while still holding the Anunaki kingship... there I said it. We were a select group set up a loooooong time ago to rule. Of course, since we weren't the king and queen, we weren't directly 50/50 hybrid but we are more like 70/30... where as the normal person is around 90/10. Am I special? Yes, but that doesn't mean i'm going to hold my head high above most of you and keep up the lie that has been going on for centuries... I say f-that. We all come from the same spot back in time, so why should bodies change anything? I don't agree with the current anunaki setup and I think it is all garbage. The Illuminati, NWO, all of that is all junk- the way to happiness is truth and good deads, not death and destruction. I have changed a lot as a person over the past year, and can finally agree with my new mindset.

Again, when people on here give me garbage... I stick to my mantra... I don't care if you live or die, I am here to tell the masses the truth and the battle we must wage eventually.

PS the problem with this board is that the biggest idiots that poopoo everything are given the most respect. You intellectual bullies put down the common people on here and that is a crime. Don't let fools make you hide from your destiny.

We are all in a struggle because of what has happened in the past. The evil men of the planet are trying to transform earth into a unified police state to apease the anunaki kingship ideals... and the anunaki are following in the footsteps of the worst aliens that made their impression. It is sick to see, that all of life is such a twisted gradient. Never let yourself sink to where you think all is lost... that is not the case. The spread of correct information is golden, and is more powerful/destructive to the enemy than any fist. Am I 100% right? No, I have made some errors in my posts regarding the bible figures and am not fully studied on the subjects of these different UFO-history researches, but what I have said I contest to be the absolute truth. For your information, i'm a very successful college student who works for a private organization and have two successful patent inventions. I am majoring in business, and have done stuff most people in their 30's will never do. I have no history of mental illness, am on no med's, and workout constantly (so my health is very good). Half of my friends are cops, and the other half entre. type people. I am not stupid, and I am not seeking attention. I am here to educate, and form a revolution of knowledge. Let the games begin, the lives of billions depends on it.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow someone else must be "spreading the word" cause ive seen all this on various movies/shows....But maybe thats the way

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
idiots... maybe I can start to agree with why you were put here in the first place. I think I need to have an expanded thread. There is so much more information I need to share and I need to organize it all for easier access. Mods have any suggestions? I'm sort of new to ATS.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Was that to wonder about "questionable" theories?

I think weve got that job down

name calling will not get your point across any better ...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
We are straying from the point... you and I, the greys, the anunaki, the pleideins, all of us, are all trapped. We are trapped in a continunous cycle. We need to break free from that cycle before it is too late. This is crunch time. We are becoming a NWO day by day, and if that day comes where the evil powers of the world unite we will be LOST. Open your eyes, you need to see the urgency in my requests. We need to start an information revolution in this world, and we need to start now. I have laid out some of the facts, but now it is up to you to inform others.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
No more scoffing and ridicule...

Thank you.

Were you referring to my post? If so I would be interested in which particular bits you had in mind. I didn't name call (unlike the OP who has just referred to everyone as "idiots") and was making a serious point about why people feel the need to invent fantastical stories.

I thought the Skunkworks forum was the area where critical thinking and logic were banned? Is this extending to the rest of the forums? I really hope not. If the OP doesn't want people to point out his story is just a hodge podge of a hundred other alien fantasy stories then he should have posted it in the Skunkworks forum, where I would have respected the forum rules and not commented.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What a bizzare story,one that really got me was the babies swimming in from ocean to So Calif,I've lived here 50 yrs seen many things in oceans,but never swimming babies,I have an open mind but this sounds real far fetched,I'm not buying it

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I didn't read the book but I pretty much came to the same conclusions as your original post on my own.. save for the military base that we go to when we die.. I don't agree with that, I think it is pure conjecture on your book authors part.
He got a few things wrong. You see his theory does not account for ghosts and I know from experience that they are quite real.. people can linger here as long as they wish...ah and we are not dropped in the ocean either.. being that we are nothing but energy in our purest form there is no physical aspect of us to drop anywhere that was just kind of silly on his part too.

I also take issue with the existance of god. the Annunaki and other visitors like them are alone responsible for the belief in god. God in the way that religions think of him does not exist. Never has. It is something that the human societies created to comfort them because they had a great fear of everything ending in death and also because they needed an explanation of how they came to being and why they were where they are.

It is little errors like that which make theories which have a great amount of truth in them non threatening to those that know the truth but supress it because those little errors make it silly and implausible thus allowing people to dismiss the theory as bunk...

However.. I agree with the rest of it. It is not something people are going to readily accept unfortunately. The human mind is limited and we have been trained and conditioned from an early age to resist the truth and scoff at it.

sad really.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by NephraTari]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Interesting. I actually just picked up this book from the library and just started reading it. I'm looking forward to what the author has to say.

The thing I don't get is that it seems to me a lot of these alternative theories are "circular". Meaning, one guy comes up with a story or theory and another expands on it using the original as fact. Soon there are many people writing about the subject, that the theory becomes more or less accepted as "fact" by many people without any actual evidence. And when people question this theory they are called idiots by the people that have accepted the theory it as fact.

Could someone please tell me if there really are any actual ancient Summerian documents that are confirmed real, original, and authentic and where I can see them? Thanks.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
the sumerian documents are real and do exist. Whether or not the author had access to the documents or just a translation from them is speculative, but the documents themselves are very real.
Wanting to find the location of the original documents is like asking to see the original documents that the bible was formed from.. good luck to ya.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by NephraTari]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join