Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here's a quote, to answer your question, from the sumerian text called "Enki and the World Order":

285-298. The lord established a shrine, a holy shrine, whose interior is elaborately constructed. He established a shrine in the sea (mistranslation of abyss/abzu), a holy shrine, whose interior is elaborately constructed. The shrine, whose interior is a tangled thread, is beyond understanding. The shrine's emplacement is situated by the constellation the Field, the holy upper shrine's emplacement faces towards the Chariot constellation.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
But in all fairness... I mean this planet isn't that bad- it's just we are all capable of so much more and it's frustrating. I concider myself good... most Anunaki are not and concider everyone their enemy... im not like that at all. It is not hard to figure out if you are one either... generally, emotions that no one else you know talks about is an indicator. Also I can't stress this enough, I forgot the site that went over this exactly.. but take the cydonia image and flip it upside down. That is really how it is meant to be seen. Of course, there was a war on Cydonia, and half of the statue was destroyed... check it out, it is THE anunaki leader

[edit on 6-4-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Oh yeah and to the guy before me... what do you expect me to do? Send you a picture of me every single day for a month and show you. You want me to bend my pencil with my mind? You want me to show you my personal geneology reports? Think about this for a second bro... I just posted on conspiracy site, I have no idea who you are, and i'm not telling you my name or any of the above. I am not here to prove to you that i'm an anunaki half-breed. I want to get the heck off of this planet already- this place is stupid. If you only knew what it's like off of here.

Please use quotes so we know who you are talking about. You can spark a big argument by talking like that.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Not everyone is Tom Cruise, Jaguar Mike!

Seriously, though, the great potential of man needs to be realized without clearance fees, don't you think? Why do you have to pay an arm and a leg just to get clear and see the next document?

I don't think we need to support the mothership. I think we need to learn to teach eachother for free. Take that to level L.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sweet I found the site. members.cox.net... There he is... the badest reptilian of them all. Undo help me out on his name I forgot, but its the leader in the Jim Maars book.

Tom Cruise joke? lol you don't even deserve to type on the same page as me... ignorance. If I was running that organization, I would double the price for this "clearance fee" you speak of. Capitalism and there is nothing wrong with that... let's get back to talking about truth though.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Lets start with Mars first off and get this out of the way.It's atmosphere is so thin that if you were on it's surface your eyballs would be sucked out of your head. This is due to the lack of a magnetic sheild like we have that protects us.

Jupiter has no solid surface and it's gravity would crush you into a pancake not to mention it's intense weather would make for a bad day.

I do things people only read about comics or read here on ATS privatly in seclusion. One project in the last stage of planning and soon to be patented man made UFO tech untouchable by current known technologies. Capable of a theoretical speed of unknown. I lost the miniature i had worked on as it unfortunatly was not aero dynamic enough nor built with materials that can sustain the heat from the speed it travelled and unfortunatly melted at mach 7.3 due to the heat created by the drag of the air. I have done what some said impossible by using remarkably easy and cheap ways to build what i seen in my dreams. Yes literally dreams i sleep with a note pad by my bed so when i wake up i can jot down what i envisioned.

The real truth is if i can make miniatures and soon to be full scale human piloted craft what can billions and the top scientists in the world do and what have they done already.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I don't think we need to support the mothership. I think we need to learn to teach eachother for free. Take that to level L.

check this out...i think we all need to think like you two.

Originally posted by stompk
Potential step to freedom.
1. Nationwide strike.
Set a date for a nationwide strike, say July 4th. Stock up, and prepare for the date, because all commerce will come to a halt. Pull all money out of banks. Prepare for a political coup. Have the structure of a new government set up. Set up ham radio, and cb radio communication, because we will probably loose power too. If enough people did this, we could force the current government to step down. Newly elected leaders would be elected without influence of lobbyists and financial might. It would get the attention of the world, and other countries may follow. Hope would be for peaceful takeover, but might turn ugly, and would have to be prepared for that possibility. Abolish taxes, privatizing everything. Abolish all secret government programs. Create open borders, where people can come and go freely. Change military to national defense only, and work toward the complete elimination of military. Ban police from carrying weapons. Eliminate "war" on drugs, and implement voluntary rehabilitation programs, bringing the drug problem into the open. Change current banking system, distributing wealth more evenly among all. Police ourselves. Who know what secrets the current government has from us, the people that the government is supposed to be governed by. Cure to cancer, aids and other diseases? Alien technology? The possibilities are endless. Happier people, less depression, drug use, alchoholism, crime. Distribute the money saved from black government programs to everyone evenly, allowing everyone to own their own house. Change our food system back to a more natural process, eliminate most health issues. Use more nuclear power and alternative energy, clean transportation. The military currently uses nuclear power in carriers and subs, yet the proposed budget for 2007 completely eliminate funding for nuclear tech. Why? Because government wants us reliant on oil and natural gas.
Sounds radical, but I'm afraid that we are only left with a radical solution. If we continue on the same path, we will only continue to alienate ourselve from the rest of the world, and fall deeper into oppression. Fear of change is the only thing that holds us back form a much happier place to live.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
No you have been lied to. Unlike that arnold movie, no your eyes don't get sucked out from lack of pressure. Secondly, the Jupitor information is all false. You must imagine the large scale of this... it goes over everything. WE LIVE ON A PRISON PLANET WAKE UP.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmikeOh yeah and to the guy before me... what do you expect me to do? Send you a picture of me every single day for a month and show you. You want me to bend my pencil with my mind? You want me to show you my personal geneology reports? Think about this for a second bro... I just posted on conspiracy site, I have no idea who you are, and i'm not telling you my name or any of the above. I am not here to prove to you that i'm an anunaki half-breed. I want to get the heck off of this planet already- this place is stupid. If you only knew what it's like off of here.

Honestly? Yeah, I expect you to TRY and prove your claims. You basically say that everyone is a hybrid of somesort, which is not a new idea by any means. Then out of nowhere, you have this to say:

my blood line traces back to Anunaki roots, i'm not as human as most. It really shows too. I look different every day and its sort of getting more frequent. I wanna learn how to shapeshift, doubt I can though- I'm not a full-fledged reptilian.

How do you know? Because you think you look different? So, since your features are still changing, I guess you could show us a picture from a year or two ago, and then a current picture of you, and you should look a lot different, right? I mean, if it would only require you doing a month of daily photographs to prove it, then a year or two should be definiative, and require little-to-no work.

But let me guess, it only started happening recently? After you read the book that altered your mindset...

If you think I enjoy typing posts like this, you're wrong. I usually type about two lines of text and then decide not to post, because I realize it's always futile to try and change someones mind when they're already so commited to something.

But yeah, all that aside, at least I answered the guy-I-was-replying-too's question.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So are the annunaki and this evil race of aliens our enemy or what? i mean is it really worth fearing them/hating them? what can we do about it...nothing. Well if you could but given the amount of lazy excuses for humans on this planet it would be extremely hard. Firstly we need to purify the human race of all that oppose, dont care or are are simply of no use, than overthrow their precious government of controll and finaly recignise ourselfs as our own, collective race of HUMANS. Eliminate money... eliminate all laws and rules. Humans are smart enough to work together and actualy become something more, the only reson we havent is because of all the way our leader of the past have moulded the human race to think today.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Questions for jaguarmike:

1. How familiar are you with generally accepted scientific thought regarding the origin of the cosmos, the formation of the earth and the solar system, the evolution of life and intelligence, and the descent of man?

2. How familiar are you with conventional world and Middle Eastern history? How well read are you in history? How well-informed are you about the archaeological record, especially that pertaining to Mesapotamia?

I am not asking whether you believe any of this stuff; just whether you have at least an educated layman's knowledge of it. Nearly everything you have suggested in your posts is flatly contradicted by conventional scholarship. Okay, we live on a prison planet and are being lied to, fine, but you have to admit your story is pretty far-fetched. Personally, I should only consider it worth paying attention to if I knew you understood where the contradictions lay and had arguments ready to deal with them.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Questions for jaguarmike:

My understanding is just that... we have all been lied to.

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes!

[edit on 6-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

My understanding is just that... we have all been lied to.

Fair enough. End of conversation, and of my interest in this thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
First off, i beleive and can relate to what you have said. Secondly what do you think we should do about it. What ways can we tap into the infinite source of divine light and bring forth our infinite consciousness?

What do you suggest?

Its only in the last three months that the peices of my puzzle have been taking a more recognisable form. MY research into who, what why, where and how is now in the final stages. My eyes are beginning to open again and i can see the manipulation on all levels of humanity. If it were not for the internet and bit torrent websites for the underground info distributred for free then i and probably we would still be none the wiser.

I salute you for your in depth post and for bringing the truth to us here at ATS. I hope you continue to divulge your knowledge so we can all benefit and collectively use our free minds to rise above everything and take total control of our lives. I believe the formula to saving and setting free humanity will be found in this thread.

Just a warm feeling im getting. Let the games begin!

Peace

Sparky

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
jag,

i didn't read the jim maars or marrs book, i don't think. there were two head anunnaki, at first. brothers named enlil and enki.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yeah!! Enki was the one that favored you guys way back right? Anywhoo, all I will say about people asking if immortality can be gained and if there is truth... there is, seek a new form of buddhism... there is one, and chances are you will shy from it. This can transform you.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyonshi
Honestly? Yeah, I expect you to TRY and prove your claims. You basically say that everyone is a hybrid of somesort, which is not a new idea by any means.

I owe you nothing, and I don't care if you live or die. I am here getting the masses to accept the truth and make changes.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Yeah!! Enki was the one that favored you guys way back right? Anywhoo, all I will say about people asking if immortality can be gained and if there is truth... there is, seek a new form of buddhism... there is one, and chances are you will shy from it. This can transform you.

Enki was the biblical "Satan." A "fallen" angel. He didn't support humans, he supported nephilim, his hybrid offspring. By the time of the deluge, there were hardly any humans left. Most had either died from environmental pollution of various kinds, diseases, wars, or were killed and eaten as a food source by the hybrids.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by undo]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Later on a man named Moses apeared on the scene. I'm assuming you immediately think of a man with a beard, a staff, and a primitive poncho. Our minds have been filled with garbage... in the Sumerian texts, Moses brought one sample of every animal on earth on the boat with him during the great flood supposadly started by the Annunaki high ruler. This instruction was given to him, again, by the younger Annunaki ruler who took a liking to the human race.

Holy Crap we have been duped !!
All this time I thought it was Noah who did the whole Ark thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
He did do the whole ark thing. Except do you actually believe he took 2 specimins of every animal aboard? lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join