It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Are you still posting on here Jaguar? I have a question but it said "banned" on your status.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
When we die, our souls are transported to an alien military base on Jupitor, and we are brainwashed for about 9 years. Then, we are dumped into the water around California, and we scramble to inhabit a newborn baby.

That....is.....just epic in so many ways.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

edit on 1-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You're just quoting loads of BS from a ficticious book! You cannot know so much about all the other planets and alien beings when you have not even left planet earth! You cannot even spell Jupiter! I ask the question, what planet are you on?!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is how it goes:

Animals and plants - they belong to a collective consciousness, and generally live in a realm that is beyond what we can really imagine, however they have different wavelengths of presence. These wavelengths are a function of the planet that they inhabit, the stars, orbit etc. Humans used to be in such a state, however, over time, on particular planets, reality starts to crystallise, and when that happens it becomes "3D" - now, when we develop brains and minds, we are able to inhabit our own "reality" - that is, we can create a reality inside our own minds. This is the difference between collective consciousness, and individual consciousness. After which point, after enough years of evolution, we gain the ability to manifest our own reality in our own worlds, thus create life and consciousness. All in all, this process takes billions of billions of years. Now, in-between that, are conscious races that have understood technology to the point that they can manipulate the spiritual world, and they spend thier time trying to reach the higher reality that evolved beings have, the most desperate ones use a machine-logic to find the answer, but ultimatley, the answer is not logical and is totally random and unpredictable.

Earth used to be a place where advanced aliens could incarnate, they created an entire "system" where they could "incarnate" - that is, as opposed to how animals naturally exist, they use technology to transcend this dimension and implant themselves into the "containers" that they engineer. This is all because they are afraid of the real afterlife and have locked themselves into a logical paradox that they cannot solve. On one hand, they are incredibly manipulative of natural creatures (humans) that possess consciousness, they generally are neutral with regular creatures that belong to a collective consciousness. They are generally extremely envious of beings that have naturally evolved to a higher plane, or beings that have the potential do do so, however, what they really want is to engineer a being that can ascend to a higher plane, with some kind of special "key" - reincarnate into that being, and then "ascend" - trying to cheat the natural process of conscious evolution. Beings that are immortal, have no concern for what is "higher" (escape) or what is "lower" (death) as they have complete confidence in their conscious immortality, and paradoxically, are in a state of acceptance at the prospect of never being conscious again. In this way, they are beyond both pain and pleasure, as they have no fear, and in simple terms, have returned to the collective consciousness of all the animals and natural creatures in general.
edit on 26-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Remember, this is one galaxy of millions, there are other places where everything occurs as it should, it is really just the point of acquiring consciousness that beings must choose how they evolve. When most people read this, that are "alien" they will not feel connected at all, they inevitably belong to races that have lost their connection, and simply need to accept death and allow nature to place them back into existence, this requires a leap of faith that most cannot make. Most of the people that cause problems for the aliens are humans that are as they are, and that do not possess alien souls, they are connected completley, whereas alien souls must spend their time trying to control their emotions and try to make sense of what they think and how they feel. A very few people are old souls that incarnate naturally (i.e. through the genetics) and even then, they are natural, that is, they are composites of many other individuals who have died in the past. Their purpose here is to spawn new life, and then they split apart again and in the afterlife they can add to the collective consciousness. For immortal souls, they are like a spiritual snowball, collecting millions of individuals over the course of billions of years, eventually finding a new planet and giving birth to new life-forms. In terms of that perspective, this reality is a kind of "test tube" in itself, for alien beings that have not been able to transcend the dilemma of self-consciousness.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi jaguarmike, undo and others.

I must confess I have read about 1/2 of this entire topic, and with great interest. I've done a lot of my own research prior to now, so a lot of what has been said is resonating with me.

With that said, I am particularly interested in the OP's (and others) perspective on the Anunaki's alleged Atu - Waa ( sp?) that was stowed on the planet, and how it ties into current happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join