It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Holy christ i read through all 15 frickin pages of this!

WHERE does it mention the "scientology technology"

Jag- you said you have been asking to be challenged on the technology of scientology a couple times...

Where in this 15 pages do you mention the technology? Not that e-meter thing?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think this thread should be stickied as this is the most imp thread at ats.kudos to jaguarmike for giving us the red pill.

ps:what happened to gazrok,why is he not posting som much and why is soo sad nowadays?

[edit on 1-7-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Jag, don't make your beliefs a religion, and if we don't folow that means we are all gonna be stuck in this world for ever. The ways to freedom and love are many. There is no "one road".

If you talk to a christian he will always tell you that only the way of Jesus is corect, if you talk to Jag only his way is corect, if you talk to an arab only Allah is the the way... I say the way, the truth lies in you, in each of us. No matter who you are, where you are, be an alien, be a human, be a dog... Enlighted souls like Jesus are just examples to folow if you are lost.

The light lies in yourself, you choose to see it or not. If you need an example just look in your world. There are happy people and sad people, the difference is that they see life different, but they are the same and can all be happy. Money will not make you happy, people with million of $ comit suicid. Happiness and love can be achieved no matter what you are, how much money you have...etc. The one that limits you to the way of happiness and love is you.

The key is you, don't balme the Anunnaki, they will never free you if you fight them, the path to freedom lies in you. We all look around us for answers but listen: In your soul are all the answers you look for.

Jag what you know and see is not that far away from the truth, but when helping someone think that his way (his path to love) might be very different from yours. We should all become aware of this, all humans but I am afraid that if this happens many will start to create "his own way to enlightement" and force it unto others. The truth is a dangerous thing, especially this one. The prophecy about the false prophet will occur if the truth will emerge to the masses.

Religion is a bad thing, no matter what name it has. Religion stops a human from seeing the way. Insted of religion we should have knowledge. Then what a man believes based on that knowledge is what he should folow. Any religion which tells you "This is the way" is a false one, it will make you blind. As I said religion should be replaced with knowledge. Knowledge will never make you blind, you will be blind only when you don't have the knowledge of something.

Anyway, this is not what this topic talks about. What is certain is that we are all souls, we will never die and we will all go back to God, the first creator. The road back to Him might be very hard, but this is why we are here. In the end we will all feel Love. Anger and fear will only make the road longer and harder. Be happy that you exist!

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Sounds like Zacharia Sitchen mixed with scientology.

You would be right
Read jaguarmike's other thread "Truth Part II" The real jaguarmike unveiled

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Good one Pericle, most religions think that they are the one and only solution. These confict of religious ideas are likly to create some hostilities among mankind.
If God does not reconise a moral person who may not have a religion, then it is not a good God.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
These confict of religious ideas are likly to create some hostilities among mankind.

Likely?
Ummm where you been hiding the last couple thousand years? Look at the news today. Its worse than ever.
[nce I had hope for the human race... Oh well just have to catch the next Saucer that passes through]

[
If God does not reconise a moral person who may not have a religion, then it is not a good God.

Now IF ONLY we could get the whole world to understand this simple logic, there might be hope yet

Maybe bring back the Inquisition and force em to? Nah didn't work last time either

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
God, just read this whole post and i now realise its complete pap.

Thats my opinion, if you dont like it i have another one.

Please, close this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
I just finished reading a book by Jim Maars that has completely blown me over... and that is a rare occurance with my knowledge of secrets/hidden elements of society (but in reality it is limited compared to how much is out there, don't get me wrong). The last half of the book goes over ancient texts from Sumeria... way before Jesus even walked the earth. According to ancient Sumerian texts, there is a reason we are the way we are. There is a reason why evolution does not clearly connect us with apes. The Sumerian's documented thousands upon thousands of historical accounts blended with oral-traditons, and during the Spanish Inquisition most of the texts were burned to keep our Catholic ideals alive and flurishing... damn ancestors. The truth would literally destroy the majority of religions, because they are way off of the mark.

My wife read this book about a year ago and she loved it. She could not stop talking about it. It sat and sat on our bookshelf, until today when I read this thread! I am into it already! This is a super great read!!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
i am intrested in finding out information on the Anunaki Reptialians.The physical or personal traits of them.I may have a larger connection to them then i ever thought.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
*note: I wrote this entire thread when I was going through a very hard time. This thread is far from perfect, and if I had to do it over again I would have approached it entirely differently. I hope I didn't make anyone's job more difficult by presenting any information or combining it with other information. I recently found out I didn't do anything wrong by presenting information available to the public. A few months after I created this thread I thought I had released confidential material, and this made the condition I was in worse. I recently found out I had not, and what a relief! If you don't understand any principles or ideas I have conveyed in this entire thread, most can be found by reading this link: www.scientologyhandbook.org...

As an answer to your question, I would suggest a few avenues.

1) Talk to your oldest family member; they might have some interesting thinks to say. Oral tradition isn't exactly a science, but it is very interesting regardless.

2) Read up as much as you can on the entire subject. I brought Scientology into this because it has the regnant venue to achieve past-life memory. In my opinion, why search for years when you can do auditing and find out as much as you ever wanted to know? Aside from that, the "critical" nature of the problem you find with this information becomes less of a problem the more you work on yourself and grow as a being. Put simply and into perspective, the problem isn't as big as most UFO researches think it is once you know how to change it. The problem is big, yes, but it CAN be handled.

3) Believe what you believe. Don't believe me just because I can write well and have a good train of thought. Do your own research. My own conclusions might be incorrect.

4) Good luck.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
YEAH A LIL BIT OF SENSE MIXED WITH NO REFERENCES IS CALLED NONSENSE....I THINK SOMEONE WATCHED THE MOVIE STARGATE TOO MUCH

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jaguarmike

JAGUARMIKE I know you r banned but your story makes sense if it wasn't for the fact that it contains errors
ERROR 1::::::;
from your post :"Moses brought one sample of every animal on earth on the boat with him during the great flood supposadly started by the Annunaki high ruler. This instruction was given to him, again, by the younger Annunaki ruler who took a liking to the human race....................":
the following is taken from the scriptures
* Moses was the one that delivered the Hebrews from slavery
* Noah's arc carried all the animals
ERROR 2::::::::::
This is more common sense than error, if the Anunaki were superior beings and technological advanced, why create human beings that required food,shelter,company,etc when they just could've created robots and avoid all the headaches that humans bring?
ERROR 3:::::::::::
Me reading your post and replying to _javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PUMA777

I just found this thread, so my apologies for coming late to the party.

I have another take on the subject of immortality..

If you are serious about this subject, then you will be quite interested in my research and findings on this very topic.

I have summarized what I have found on my main blog: Ben-Abba.com.

Check out the post “Summary of the Facts” when you get a chance and then my follow up book “Secrets of an Immortal - An Eyewitness Account of 2,800 Years of History”.

or check out my thread on ATS

Blessings!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

And finally... the worst truth of all. There is a God. He has existed forever. However, there is no heaven, and there is no hell. When we die, our souls are transported to an alien military base on Jupitor, and we are brainwashed for about 9 years. Then, we are dumped into the water around California, and we scramble to inhabit a newborn baby. We are all aliens from other planets that were punished. Some of us were revolutionaries, some of us were criminals, some of us were just at the wrong place at the wrong time... but we are caped off from our immortality. In essential form... we are weightless beings that feel 100% happiness, can see everything, can operate with telekenisis and ESP... but yet we are trapped in the human body. I have much more information, but I don't think its in your best interest to lay down all the bulk of it now. I'm sorry to have told you all this, but you need to know the truth.

Jim, what have you done to this poor man with your literature? lol.. joke

This piece, of your entire post, is the least believable. I've also heard of a similar base where souls go on the moon, lol. Both that and this, JupitER, is such a silly concept.

Now I can see being "punished" as an immortal being by being placed in a physical human body. It's like a jail sentence.. you do your term, if you die young, you had a short sentence, lol. But after the punishment of the flesh, you just go back into another flesh for another lifetime, endlessly, according to you? That sounds so utterly pointless.

If you said God had a base on Jupiter named "Heaven" where the non-physical beings can go and hangout, like us too when we die, it would be more believable than what you said, as silly as this sounds.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
hmmm i like this article very interesting to read, one part i wanna know about is the ''piercing eyes'' , what did you mean by that, could you tell me what they would look like? i'm not exactly sure, i thought to myself that ''god'' didn't destroy the tower of babel, more like the Annunaki, getting upset that they were building a giant stairway without there permission as i see it.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

There is no empirical evidence for evolution 'macro-evolution'so there goes this theory along with Darwins musings.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I think I may have Anunaki roots as well. Just a suspision though. Is there any way I can be more sure? I also look different alot. For as long as I remember, people who have met me 3 or 4 times will suddenly not recognize me on the 5th or 6th...right away I mean. I cant tell you how many times Ive heard "oha, hey, I didnt even recognize you." Yet nobody ever gives a reason. Anyway, my eyes are how you describe too. In any event, I'd be interested to hear if you could suggest additonal means that I might employ to know if I may be of Anunaki origins. I also dont approve of what they do.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi there ,must say its all interesting stuff and interpretations on this subject.
in order for one to fully comprehend whats out there one needs to read several books and do soul growth ,there are two sides to the veil ,the matter side and the etheric side,at the moment our planet is a focus for all souls who want to come and EXPERIENCE life in all forms and situations.

The matter and etheric is connected by devine source(GOD) who created everything so it can experience the knowledge.

So in ending to learn more of our universe one should read all subject matter from various sources ,esoteric,aliens,ancient writings and stories and then step back and try find the bigger picture ,they all connected.

to all you enlightened beings , grows and effect our reality

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wow......I am always complimented on my "luminous eyes". I am told My face changes all the time.....that sometimes I even look like another race. I'm told I walk like I am flating, and I have a pointed nose. I kind of have a big head, too. These are other people's descriptions of me.......not my own.

Add to that, that I don't feel part of things.

Seriously

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join