It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish inquisition, Anunaki Reptilians, Immortality, NWO, Etc.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
All your sources Eteric Rice are from people who are Suppressive's who spread lies hate and anger and got kicked out of the church of Scientology after they saw the material actually worked and everything therein worked. Your sources are about as credible as my dog giving a lecture on quantum physics barking the whole speech.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by jaguarmike]

Anyone else seeing a logical fallacy here?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Unfortunately Eteric Rice you can't see the truth in that statement because you did not read the definition of Suppressive Person quoted from the tech. dictionary on the Truth part 2 thread. Suppressives can't see they are doing wrong and don't understand why they are the way they are even if confronted with truth... they just hate it, and don't know why exactly. It puts them in a horrible feeling and don't know why. I feel empathy for you, I really do. I wish there was a way to take you out of your condition, but for now, i'll stick to spreading truths about Scientology.

When SP's find out there is no hype and just truth, and that all the techniques for spiritual bliss WORKS they fight against it.

Buy the Scientology Handbook for information.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Unfortunately Eteric Rice you can't see the truth in that statement because you did not read the definition of Suppressive Person quoted from the tech. dictionary on the Truth part 2 thread. Suppressives can't see they are doing wrong and don't understand why they are the way they are even if confronted with truth... they just hate it, and don't know why exactly. It puts them in a horrible feeling and don't know why. I feel empathy for you, I really do. I wish there was a way to take you out of your condition, but for now, i'll stick to spreading truths about Scientology.

When SP's find out there is no hype and just truth, and that all the techniques for spiritual bliss WORKS they fight against it.

Buy the Scientology Handbook for information.

That sounds more like a lock down for brain washing to me.

"Don't listen to the people who don't believe us, because they can't see it like we can!"

I don't by any means hate you Jag, I just think you've been misguided, and that this cult is trying to grab onto you and lock you into some belief while taking away all possible escapes.

Don't you see what's happening here? I post something, and suddenly it's SP material. They've trained you to avoid anything that goes against them. If you can't look at the big picture, then the part of the picture you're on gets smaller and smaller. Eventually, you'll be stuck in your own little world.

Believe me, I was almost brainwashed when some preachers tried to use fear to control me, luckily logic eventually came through and I was able to break free. You have to take a look at what they're telling you here. Look at it from the outside.

Many religions tell you that if you don't do such and such in life, you'll be tormented after death unless you do so and so. That's why many of these people close their minds up to any kind of logic, and it's damn hard to get anything through their heads.

And believe me, it's terrifying when you come out of it. It's kind of like you're in a grey area.

Anyway, I hope you hear me out and at least try. Take a pencil and paper and list different things of Scientology, and how they could be used to manipulate you.

Just think about this for a while.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
No, any manipulation or alter-is of the tech. will be coming from people who are not clear or OT... it's as simple as that. Jesus was the only clear for Christianity, and when he died and all the reactive mind people took over, look what started.

It is not that all dissenting viewpoints are SP. The one's that are SP dissenting viewpoints are SP. Read how I have repsonded to different people's posts and you will see the distinction.

It's ok how you feel about me, this has nothing to do with human emotion, I am here on a personal mission created by myself to enlighten people who know there are aliens and know something is wrong... and what better place than the ATS aliens and ufo center.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I honestly don't think anything is "wrong." Yes, the world has a lot of corruption, murder, etc. But I do believe that someday we'll come out of that. It's something that the world has to learn.

We're going to get what we have coming to us. We'll weap what we sow.

But in the mean time, I don't think scientology is helping with this. I think it goes into the corruption section of the world's problems. People have to become the change they wish to see, and to stir others to.

It's kind of like the media. People believe the media because it's the only thing they have. But there's so many lies that we're fed, it's unbelievable.

My dad always told me, "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."

That's especially good advice for UFO kind of research.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Your dad obviously never heard of Scientology

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Your dad obviously never heard of Scientology

Yes, he has. He think it's a cult.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Eteric Rice]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
And that's why when your dad dies, he will have all of his memory erased, become implanted, sent to another planet, and you'll probably never see him again.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

And that's why when your dad dies, he will have all of his memory erased, become implanted, sent to another planet, and you'll probably never see him again.

Okay, now I'm reporting you to the moderators. That was below the belt, buddy.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Go for it, unless your dad becomes OT, that's what will happen when he dies.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"and that's why when your dad dies, he will have all of his memory erased, become implanted, sent to another planet, and you'll probably never see him again."

That comment was absolutly uncalled for.... I hope you get your ass banned for being such an insulting prick.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If you know it not to be true and are so against me then you have nothing to worry about now do you? You can believe in fairy-tale heaven and hell and all that jazz all you want. It has been proven where we really go when we die. Unless you become OT, you won't be in control of where you go after death, and this implanting, erased memory, and lost loved ones will occur.

I won't get banned for telling my opinion on what happens when people die. Yes Eteric Rice, if your dad does not become an OT, the above applies, the above will apply to you. The above will even apply to me if I don't become OT. The above applies to all of us except OT's. Unfortunate, but true.

Get yourself on the bridge to spiritual freedom and also buy The Scientology Handbook.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Its taken me a while to read this thread.......

From what you say Jaguar, IMO your not far wrong. I didn't believe in anything against my strict Protestant upbringing, until a few years ago when I had a life changing experience, which I'm not going to post on a forum, for it is hard for me to properly word.

I will say one thing though, as we live now, we are at the end of our time. (If you believe in the Bible, we are in the final chapter). Who knows what will unfold over the course of these next few years. I can't wait to find out though.

As we stand now, as I'm led to believe, we are the 4th dynasty of homo-sapien, to be here, and the most advanced technology wise by far. Soon we will all find out the true meaning of Life, and most of us will not be around to start the 5th dynasty....the time of Spiritual Technology.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

If you know it not to be true and are so against me then you have nothing to worry about now do you? You can believe in fairy-tale heaven and hell and all that jazz all you want. It has been proven where we really go when we die. Unless you become OT, you won't be in control of where you go after death, and this implanting, erased memory, and lost loved ones will occur.

I won't get banned for telling my opinion on what happens when people die. Yes Eteric Rice, if your dad does not become an OT, the above applies, the above will apply to you. The above will even apply to me if I don't become OT. The above applies to all of us except OT's. Unfortunate, but true.

Get yourself on the bridge to spiritual freedom and also buy The Scientology Handbook.

It became insulting when you drug my dad into it. Telling me your opinion on what happens when people die didn't require my dad. You made it personal.

Your religion is just a modified version of Christianity. If you don't do blah blah you'll become blah blah. It's the same old same old, just updated with sci-fi crap and money requirements.

Before, I just thought you were decieved. Now I just think you're a prick.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That's what the brainwashing does to you. It automatically makes you think and act like L Ron.
I'll refer you to page 10 of this thread to read the my top post.

L Ron was a jerk who ruined his family's life, drove his son to suicide, and created a cult for the sole purpose of financial gain.

Scientologists will tell you that he changed toward the end of his life, that's why he created Scientology. But much of the crappy things he did, he did after creating Scientology.

You might also want to check out Scientology's Fair Game policy:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex Remimeo
HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967
Issue IV

PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS (Applies both Orgs and Sea Org)

LIABILITY Suspension of pay and a dirty grey rag on left arm and day and night confinement to org premises.

TREASON Suspension of pay and deprivation of all uniforms and insignia, a black mark on left cheek and confinement on org premises or dismissal from post and debarment from premises.

DOUBT Debarment from premises. Not to be employed. Payment of fine amounting to any sum may have cost org. Not to be trained or processed. Not to be communicated or argued with.

ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

LRH:jp L. RON HUBBARD Copyright (c) 1967 Founder by L. Ron Hubbard

So, if anything Jag, based on this, we can assume that you are lying to us. So it is written by the great L Ron, so it shall be done.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"If you know it not to be true and are so against me then you have nothing to worry about now do you? You can believe in fairy-tale heaven and hell and all that jazz all you want. It has been proven where we really go when we die."

No it has not been prooven what happens when you die that's just what they tell you. If you had any proof to support what you said people would infact follow you and not turn again'st you. Face it your no Jesus Christ

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Can one consider any religion with punishment for enemies, and traitors a loving religion? I'll say this, there seems to be little forgiveness for enemies of the Hubbard.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
hey how's everyone? excuse the punctuation but am on my pocket pc and I wanna save time but just getting on with my point. I've been reading this post but up until the 7th page I just FF till page 15 because its time consuming in a pocket pc, however am on my way to a buisiness trip and if someone already posted this my apologies. there is this lady that cracks codes from the bible by going into it matrix. I seen discussions of sumarin text and people upset over what has been said about God. well go here www.hiddencodes.com and you will see that the Bible talks about the anunaki. its a great read she finds lots interesting facts as well. I also saw someone mentioned the galactic federation and this is also something the lady found as a code in the bible...I also posted a thread about the 'leader' of this federation, it wasn't too sucessful though. i'll provide the link....
brb

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow, I guess that's what this thread was supposed to be about isn't it Angel. We got soooooo off topic that it's not funny. Let's put Scientology in the closet (where it belongs), and get back to the Spanish Inquisition, the Anunaki, Reptilians, and all that jazz.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join