It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia McKinney to be Possiblt Charged by Grand Jury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
A member of Congress, is to be possibly charged with assaulting an officer. Before racism, is cried out. And yes there is a strong possibility of racism involved. Just who is the racist?

The title of this post comes from the following thread...
www.cnn.com...

Now, here we have a Congresswoman...who was stopped a a security checkpoint, trying to burst her way through without identifying herself. The Capital police stopped her, and we all know what has followed. Instead of taking a few seconds of her time to identify herself, Congresswoman Mckinney, has decided to allegedly strike an officer of the law. Now if this were you, or me, or Joe Blow Public, we'd have been thrown in jail in a heart beat. BUt we have a Congresswoman who claims she was "Inappropriately" touched. Now I do not know about you, or the 435 House members and 100 Senate members, but I would be glad the Capital Police, stopped someone they did not recognize. This whole fiasco could have been avoided, if she simply stopped and identified herself to the officer. This would have taken at most, what 30 seconds. Instead she decides to "allegidly" strike the officer and force her way through. Now I do not know what the rest of you think, but members of Congress, without identifying themselves, should be subject to questioning at a secure point of entry. Last I checked nobody is ABOVE the law.

Now this Congresswoman is claiming racism. Funny, because it is not the first time from her...
www.slate.com...

Now members of her own party are distancing themselves from her...
www.newsmax.com...

Now do the rest of you want to tell me who the racist is?!?!

MOD EDIT: Fixing links.

[edit on 4/5/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Already two threads on this:

Cynthia McKinney to be arrested!
and
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

edit: ... and this is also the wrong forum.

[edit on 4/5/2006 by Gools]

join