It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrow Path away from the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Is to realize NOW who the True Christ is. The one of the New Tesatament.
Call upon His name now, and He will save your soul.

Actually, Believers might be killed as we will not tolerate the NWO or its evil. We'd sooner die than serve Satan. It's a choice.

Deception, implantation, domination - all of this is for an earthly demonic regime that is already here and hides in plain sight.

The true Kingdom is not of this world, the NWO is.

Refer to the final card of the Illuminati card game, Rapture. When the tape runs out.

Then refer to the Bible and what it says about the Last Days.

Jesus saves.

SR

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
what if it's christians who want to establish the new world order?
what if it's jesus christ your savior himself?
what if satan is fighting it?
you'd just be playing into their hands.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Actually, Believers might be killed as we will not tolerate the NWO or its evil.

Yeah, beleivers are known to be a little intolerant (the crusades, salem witch trials, Spanish inquisition). But all that aside, lets get to the NWO and its evil part.

I can understand why you would think an NWO would be evil and I couldn't agree with you more. I guess where we would disagree would be what is described as an NWO. What would you consider an NWO.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Is the new form of government that is ruled by a sinister Hierarchy that will be established joining all religions, eliminate currency, and implant a device in people that will pretty much control them. All in the name of peace and safety. Order out of chaos is their motto, so they create chaos so they can access the reins of control tighter and justify more outrageous controls on the population.

That's how I understand them.

new topics

top topics

join