It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 quick questions for members.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I am a recent member here at ATS, but I have been reading your posts for about two years now. I would like to know where you stand on the following current issues. Please respond either: "Yes", "No", or "Undecided". Of course, we all are "Unsure" of everything on the list below, but you know what I mean. I realize this is way less than scientific, but it will help me gauge the overall atmosphere within the board, and give me a greater insight as to what is obviously fiction and what might be a true conspiracy. Thanks in advance for your responses...(I wanted a poll, but I am too dumb to figure out how to initiate one.) Note: the term "U.S. government", for the purposes of this poll, does not necessarily equate to the entire House, Senate, and all the rest, but just key players (whomever they might be). Okay...

1.) Did the U.S. government intentionally allow the levees to be breached in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina?

2A.) Did the U.S. government PLAN the 9/11 attacks?

2B.) Did the U.S. government allow the 9/11 attacks to be carried out after they were made aware of the plot? (This is automatically a "Yes" if your response to 2A is a "Yes".)

3.) Was flight 93 shot down on 9/11?

4.) Was the tape of "Bin Laden" admitting his direct involvement in 9/11 actually Bin Laden?

5.) Is Bin Laden, a genuine nutjob and American gov't. hater, just a scapegoat made by the U.S. governemnt to cover their tracks regarding 9/11?

6.) Did the U.S. military, with or without the help of other countries' miitaries, create HIV/AIDS virus in the 1970s?

7.) Is the Avain Flu news hyped-up fearmongering by the MSM, or is the threat credible?

8.) Did the U.S. military create the Avian Flu virus?

9.) Does the Illuminati (or any more supreme order) exist?

10A.) Will the U.S. be hit wit ha nuclear bomb within the next 5 years?

10B.) If yes to 10A, will it have been planned by the U.S. government?

11.) Will WWIII start within the next 5 years? (If you believe it has already started, just answer "Yes".)

12.) Will the immigrant riots become a revolution?

13.) Will George W. Bush remain in office for a third term?

14.) Will Arnold Schwarzenegger become President (and the law not allowing him to be reversed, of course)?

15A. Will there be a major (8.0 or higher) earthquake in California within the next 5 years?

15B.) If "Yes" to 15A, will it have been caused by the U.S. military?

16.) Will Peak Oil cause nationwide gas prices to rise to $5.00 or higher within the next 3 years?

17.) Will the U.S. economy experience a collapse worse than 1929 within the next 3 years?

18.) Will Israel use nuclear weapons against Iran within the next 3 years?

19.) Will Iran use nuclear weapons against Israel or the U.S. within the next 3 years?

20.) Will a U.S. military draft be reinstituted within the next 3 years?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yes I personally believe the illuminati exist as a very secret shadow government (they're connected with many world nations). I also definitely believe the 911 attacks were planned by the US government. When you read all the evidence it's impossile to accept the official story.

Down with all governments

PS. Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I agree. I have noticed I get myself in to trouble (in terms of my credibilty) when I speak o fthe 9/11 attacks being planned by the U.S....

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
you might be better off with fewer questions.

1.) dont know
2A.) yep
2B.) yep
3.) dont know
4.) no. thats an admitted fake if i remember right
5.) no
6.) yep
7.) both
8.) yep
9.) yes
10A.) yep
10B.) yep
11.) no
12.) no
13.) no
14.) yep
15A. dont know
15B.) dont know
16.) no. peak oil doesnt exist
17.) no
18.) no
19.) no
20.) no

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
1. (levees) No.
2a. (9-11 planned) Undecided
2b. (9-11 allowed) Probably
3. (Flight 93) No
4. (Bin Laden confession) No
5. (Bin laden - fanatic or scapegoat) Both
6. (hiv) Undecided
7. (avian flu hype) Both - this one is hype, but obviously a pandemic is inevitable...
8. (avian flu created) No
9. (illuminati) Undecided
10a. (nuke in US) Not Likely
10b. (planned) Undecided
11. (ww3) Possibly
12. (immigration revolution) Doubtful
13. (third term for GWB) No
14. (arnold for pres) No
15a. (earthquake) Who knows?
15b. (planned) No
16. ($5 gas) Quite Possibly
17. (depression) Doubtful
18. (israel attack w/ nukes) No
19. (iran attack w/ nukes) No
20. (draft) No

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
[1.) Did the U.S. government intentionally allow the levees to be breached in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina?

YES

NO

2B.) Did the U.S. government allow the 9/11 attacks to be carried out after they were made aware of the plot? (This is automatically a "Yes" if your response to 2A is a "Yes".)

YES

YES

4.) Was the tape of "Bin Laden" admitting his direct involvement in 9/11 actually Bin Laden?

NO

5.) Is Bin Laden, a genuine nutjob and American gov't. hater, just a scapegoat made by the U.S. governemnt to cover their tracks regarding 9/11?

which one? He's both

6.) Did the U.S. military, with or without the help of other countries' miitaries, create HIV/AIDS virus in the 1970s?

Don't Know

7.) Is the Avain Flu news hyped-up fearmongering by the MSM, or is the threat credible?

Credible

NO

YES

Don't Know

Don't know

11.) Will WWIII start within the next 5 years? (If you believe it has already started, just answer "Yes".)

YES

NO

NO

14.) Will Arnold Schwarzenegger become President (and the law not allowing him to be reversed, of course)?

NO

15A. Will there be a major (8.0 or higher) earthquake in California within the next 5 years?

YES

NO

16.) Will Peak Oil cause nationwide gas prices to rise to $5.00 or higher within the next 3 years?

YES

17.) Will the U.S. economy experience a collapse worse than 1929 within the next 3 years?

Most Likely YES

Most Likely YES

19.) Will Iran use nuclear weapons against Israel or the U.S. within the next 3 years?

Most Likely YES

YES

Now my question to you, why did you choose the time frame of 3 years? All the above scenarios are very likely, however I think it might take slightly longer than 3 years, but that could just wishful thinking on my part.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
1) Undecided; I can't imagine how it would have come as a total surprise, but I can't state anything with any certainty. I think there was definitely foul play involved on some levels.
2a) Yes, parts of it, and other groups.
2b) Automatically yes by your instructions.
3) I think so.
4) No; not the December video of Fatty bin Laden.
5) Both I would imagine. I think his problem is with corporatism/capitalism, not so much American citizens or freedom, as is commonly suggested here in the West.
6) I think AIDS was engineered, and yes, probably military-industrial.
7) I think it's hype.
8) Undecided.
9) Elitist organizations do exist, yes.
10a) I wouldn't be surprised.
10b) Probably.
11) Undecided.
12) I think the riots will largely be exaggerated/staged. Illegals are definitely being egged on.
13) Undecided, but if he does, I don't know if I would call it a third term.
14) Undecided; no reason to think this will happen.
15a) " "
15b) " "
16) Undecided.
17) Undecided on the 3 years part. I think it's definitely coming within the next decade or so though.
18) Undecided.
19) I doubt it. Only defensively if they do at all.
20) Undecided, but I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
1.) Did the U.S. government intentionally allow the levees to be breached in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina?

It wasn’t the U.S. gov’t. It was Chavez of Venezuela. In exchange for providing low-cost oil to the former Soviet colony of Cuba, the Russians gave a weather weapon to Chavez. He used it to strengthen Katrina and steer it to towards the U.S. gulf coast, hurting American oil platforms and onshore processing facilities, and giving Venezuela an oil windfall.

No. The Israelis did, to draw the U.S. into a middle-east war. We are fighting their war by proxy.

No.

No. It collided with a stealth UFO.

No. It was a computer generated image, by the Israelis.

5.) Is Bin Laden, a genuine nutjob and American gov't. hater, just a scapegoat made by the U.S. government to cover their tracks regarding 9/11?

Yes and no. He is a nutjob and an American hater, but he is not the real power behind al qiada. He is a puppet of the Illuminati.

6.) Did the U.S. military, with or without the help of other countries' militaries, create HIV/AIDS virus in the 1970s?

The East Germans are a stronger suspect.

7.) Is the Avian Flu news hyped-up fearmongering by the MSM, or is the threat credible?

Yes to both.

Yes, by accident. Ft. Detrick, MD, was trying to create an ethnic virus that affected only people of middle-eastern ancestry. Something went horribly awry and the avian flu resulted.

Yes. But they are only one of several competing organizations in a loose-knit coalition of convenience.

10A.) Will the U.S. be hit with a nuclear bomb within the next 5 years?

Yes. But it will be a dud, resulting in more of a ‘dirty bomb’ effect.

No. The U.S. will discover the plot before it detonates, but bureaucratic infighting and indecision will prevent any action taken in time.

Yes.

A slow revolution. They will gain power over time through control of the MSM and local elected offices. This is a long term plan.

No. Assassination will put Cheney in power. Who is behind the assassination is not yet clear.

No. But watch out for Maria Shriver.

No. But maybe a series of lesser ones.

There will quite probably be short term spikes to that level, but they will not be sustained. The oil industry does not want prices to climb to the level where Americans really start to conserve and alternatives become viable.

No. The economy is structurally different now, and the U.S. economy is intertwined globally with the world economy. The rest of the world, including our enemies, do not want a U.S. economic depression. It will hurt them more than it hurts us. They will take steps to prevent a U.S., and thus a global, recession.

Most definitely, if the rest of the world fails to take action.

Quite likely.

Already exists. Thousands of 18-25 year old males disappear without a trace every year. They are being being shanghiad into a ghost military.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
1.) no

2A.) no

2B.) no

3.) yes

4.) yes

5.) true believer, yes

6.) possibly some laboratory somewhere, but not necessarily the US government

7.) both. it is a definite threat if it ever mutates, but it is being used for ratings by sensational journalists.

8.) see #6 above

9.) i personally dont see it, but i guess it is possible.

10A.) it's pretty much inevitable.

10B.) no

11.) yes

12.) a possibility, but not definite.

13.) no....completely unconstitutional, and wouldnt be allowed by the american people.

14.) entirely possible.

15A. no idea.

15B.) no.

16.) no, but price gouging by both private oil companies and foreign countries will cause it to push over $5.00.

17.) entirely possible if we continue on the present course.

18.) only if provoked (ie, they are used against israel first).

19.) not in the way you mean....i can see a nuclear weapon being used for its EMP.

20.) no.....american public will not allow it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
1) Y, 2A) Y, 2B) Y, 3) Y, 4) N, 5) N, 6) Y, 7) Yx2, 8) Y, 9) Y, 10A) Y
10B) Y, 11) Y, 12) Y, 13) Y, 14) N, 15A) U, 15B) U, 16) Y, 17) N, 18) Y, 19) Y, 20) Y

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilitantAngel

I doubt it. But the way they handled the aftermath says a lot.

YES. With Help from the MOSSAD (yeah I said it)

I believe it was YES

I Believe that tape to be a fake.

He's not a nutjob, he was a known CIA Asset for many years and I believe the man still is.

YES. And they released the virus in select areas of the population through gov sponsored vaccinations programs, targeting the homosexual populations in san francisco, NYC and in the Genreal population in Africa.

Hyped Up Fear mongering Bullsh!it IMHO

I doubt it. I havent seen any evidence one way or the other.

YES

If it is it will be another "staged Terror attack" like 9/11 was.

YES

That's a difficult question to answer. I don't know.

Let's hope so. These people are being treated like crap so if they rise up and get organized I see some troubled times ahead.

Well if there is a god in heaven then no. If another "staged terror attack" happens and martial law is declared suspending the constitution then I could see it happening.

not only no....... HELL NO

Well knowing that the BIG one is overdue im could pretty much guess that yeah it's possible.

No i dont think so. They wouldn't go that far......... or would they?

Well seeing as gas prices have been steadily rising the past couple of years then its a posibility.

I dont know

YES. This scenario is definately a posibility.

I can see them retaliating with nukes if Israel attacks them first.

This is something I could definately see happening if sh!t hits the fan so YES.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No.

No.

No. They were aware something like this could happen, but the exact time and place was unknown, much like Pearl Harbor.

No.

Yes.

Definately not a "scapegoat."

Not sure and will not speculate upon it.

It is a credible threat, BUT is seriously being hyped my news media outlets worldwide.

No.

Fractions of it.

Not sure and will not speculate upon it.

Everything is a matter of the US government either knowing or being involved, huh? Circle logic, methinks.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Quite likely, but again, as with Pearl Harbor, 9/11, etc, knowing it can or will happen is certainly different from knowing when, eh?

Oh, my gosh.....:shk:

No.

No.

No.

Your assuming that Iran develops or acquires nuclear weapons within that time. Speculative and uncertain.

No, but if I was to run for office, I would institute mandatory service: 1-2 years, right out of high school. Bet.

And since I answered your questions, I have two for you:
21) Will Jesus Christ return within the next 5 years?
22) Will Jesus's return be because the US government caused it?

seekerof

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
im impressed seekerof

that you can belong to a conspiracy site so long and yet fail to be swayed by the information

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54

Already exists. Thousands of 18-25 year old males disappear without a trace every year. They are being being shanghiad into a ghost military.

hmm i never heard about this before,of this ghost military?
what is that and..how do you know about this?
and please tell me more? or make a different thread?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

No.

No. Although a lot speculate about who is actually in control.

Possibly.

No

Who knows. What I find more interesting is the fact that the Government supposedly supported him in the 80's.

Not sure,there have always been terrorists. But the term sure has a lot of impact.

Like you said yourself.Whomever that may be

Credible. But I'm still skeptical,see above.

A possibility.

I think a supreme order exists,who they are or what they are called could be anyone's guess.

In the shape the U.S is in now,I would not doubt it. We can only hope for the best though.

No.

Yes.

The situation is/and always been out of control. But this country was founded by immigrants.

No.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes. Hopefully humanity will unite and solve that. But that is only a dream for me.

Perhaps it is happening now,just not aknowledged?

We can only hope not.

Uhhg,hope not.

No comment.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Razmijix]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

No

No

No

Not sure

Not sure

No

No

It's credible...look what happened in 1918

No

With any actual power?...No

Don't know

Don't know...but why would a government risk being caught doing something like that...can you imagine the response from our own military?

Probably not

No...other than that they will probably force a coherent and workable immigration policy.

Not bloody likely...you can take that as a No.

No

Not sure

No...at least, not intentionally.

Don't know...competition for it might

Yes

No

No

Not sure.

new topics

top topics

join