It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parody Cult Says World will End July 5th, 2006

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
World Watcher might very well be a sub-agent. Ever think about that? Everyone running around "thinking" this is real. For the love of Bob, why can people never see that their thinking gets them nowhere? Embrace eternal slack, never read or think again!
www.subgenius.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well I'm still gonna join, I have been seeking the path to enlightenment anyway, and this seems to be the one for me.....

Praise Bob! Now I don't have to join the Masons to seek the light.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Whew I was wondering if the end of the world was ever going to come. Thankfully these guys remembered and set a date for us. I can't wait for the biggest party of all time to begin!!

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
behind the hilarity of The Church of SubGenius, there is imo, a sombre & enlightening system of transmogrificationary benign Satanism. The conspiritors are real & so is the will to resist.
"Bob" represents Satan/Lucifer as the light-bringer. He is the adversary & holds the hyper-secrets which can restore humans & potentiate the inherent capacities of psychic power, which have obviously been disguised & perverted for millenia in an effort to subfuscate & control.
Just as Prometheus stole fire from the gods to give to man, & just as the serpent Satan showed Eve her latent destiny in gaining knowledge & becomeing God's equal, "Bob" reminds us that we are vital, creative, & individual.
As a benign Satan figure, "Bob" symbolizes the concept of not deceiving oneself, self-exploration, expressing free-will, maintaining an open mind, & embracing all aspects of the deviant & fallible human spirit.
True believers can utilize "Bob's" teachings & rituals to increase the understanding & manifestation of synchronicity in order to manipulate their psychic & physical environment.

Having said that, The Church of SubGenius is simply a very elaborate joke. It cleverly satirizes religions & cults, usually to the point of brilliance.
If a person can afford the $30, they can become ordained ministers of the Church, & would most probably be initiated into the highly mysterious & powerful secret knowledge.

Although a member, i prefer to remain aloof & isolated from the group, as i think most are dangerous & fanatical lunatics, who have far too much fun.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
sex goddesses woooohooo

btw Enkidu...are you sure your avatar is allowed? I was planning to make one like that but had second thoughts since its kinda...in bad taste eh?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join