It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voice of the Nation & Census Document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well, it may be known by the older members that as an individual, I have been very active in the government, by speaking my political opinion.

Also as an individual, I am a "pressure group", who has received correspondence that includes four letters from the White House, three letters from the United States Senate, plus a recent one from McCain bringing it to four as well. To continue, there are additional letters I have gotten from US House of Representives, Congress, and Attorney General.

Some I have received when in the Active Army, most while home.
Recently, this year, I have opened mail that is for the Republican Party Census and just this week a Voice of the Nation survey, also Repub.
The first, a questionnaire which has content covering;

Domestic and International Security
Economic Issues
Education Issues
Social Issues
Defense Issues

The Voice asked about;
Homeland Security
War on Terrorism
Campaign and Congressional Reform
Immigration
Government Spending
Social Security/Medicare
Health care
Taxes and the Economy
National Defense and Foreign Affairs
Political

I've completed the above, and am wondering. How many people get these?
What do you all think of these "issues", being presented as a political census?

As for the census doc, I was informed in the letter that only one person in a voteing district will get to fill out the questionnaire. I am uncertain about the Voice.

I would have put the questions up for all to see, but I am not about to type out five pages.

With out getting to far off topic, what about an ATS survey on these same topics. What do you all think about these "issues"?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
NO ONE CARES ADVISOR!!!!!!
YOUR A STUPID IDE+IOT and you dont even see it, dumb ass!!!

You cant help no one because you are blinded by this cause of yours. Stupid stupid stupid advisor when willyoujust give it up?!

GIVE IT UP ALREADY your DONE!!!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
How dare you speak to Advisor that way.

Get a life.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I HAVE A LIFE!!!!4 yrs of that was WASTED tracking him down I had him years ago and was taken off the case now i am back and I plan on closing it!

no offense lady but he is more harm then you know.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It matters not whether he spoke to Advisor, Asala, Me, You or anyone of us in such a way. What matters is that he even spoke like this. Pure hate and ignorance if you ask me.

top topics

join