It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a pretty sweet Google trick...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Go to google and type in the following...

"Your name is" So since my name is Cory i would type in "Cory is"

You get funny results, like my favorite is "Cory is crying while eating."

You need to put in the quotation marks too ("") or it might not work right. Tell me what some of yours say.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My name is:

seems to be associated with a couple of things: witches and bras. ...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Michael is found slumped in his car with Class C drugs !

checked out "Cory is" and you forgot to mention the one:

'Cory is my favourite Pervert !'

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
haha...i didn't see that one...lol...imma go do it now. Lol...that's sweet.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
damn...

too many religious connotations for me...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Found this one for you too!

"im in love with cory
hes my best friend
but none the less, i would do anything to be his.
when im with him,
theres no place id rather be
i cant help but think of him 99% of the day.
he holds my hands and kisses me
&& makes everything feel like theres good in this world
theres not a second of the day were not texting or on the phone
we make fun of eachother and talk hours on ends about everything
dont try.
because in all honesty."
hes not your average guy
&& you cant make me feel as incredible as he does
i love you cory
so much

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
We already know that TOBI is effective in chronic infection, and recent evidence suggests ... TOBI is inhaled twice daily, for about 15 minutes each time, ...

Tobi is now a year old and he has three issues that are driving me crazy. Despite numerous efforts, he is still not poddie trained. ...

ToBI is a framework for developing community-wide conventions for transcribing the ... Note: ToBI is not an International Phonetic Alphabet for prosody. ...

1. What type of equipment should be used for administration of TOBI?

TOBI should be administered using a PARI LC PLUS Reusable Nebulizer and DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide air compressor. The results of the TOBI clinical studies were obtained using this equipment. No other types of equipment have been tested with TOBI, and therefore, the use of other equipment may affect safety, efficacy and treatment time.

2. Why was the PARI LC PLUS Reusable Nebulizer and the DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide air compressor chosen for your clinical studies?

The PARI LC PLUS was chosen based on a comparison of three different nebulizers in an earlier trial. The DeVilbiss Pulmo-Aide was chosen because it is commonly used by CF patients to administer other medications and therefore, they are likely to be familiar with it.

3. Can TOBI be mixed with other inhaled medications?

No, TOBI should not be diluted or mixed in the nebulizer with any other medications, including dornase alfa (PULMOZYME®, Genentech). TOBI should not be diluted with water or saline. Mixing TOBI with other drugs in the same nebulizer has not been studied.

4. How should TOBI be stored?

Patients should store TOBI ampules in a refrigerator (2-8°C or 36-46°F). However, when a refrigerator is not available, for example when transporting TOBI, you may store the foil pouches (opened or unopened) for up to 28 days at room temperature not exceeding 25°C or 77°F.

Unrefrigerated TOBI, which is normally slightly yellow, may darken with age; however, the color change does not indicate any change in the quality of the product.

5. My TOBI has a yellow color. Is it still OK to use?

TOBI is clear and slightly yellow. As you become familiar with it, you will notice that there is a slight change in TOBI's color, from light yellow to a darker yellow. This is normal as the drug ages, or as changes in temperature or exposure to light occur. When TOBI is exposed to intense light, it will change color from light to dark yellow at a faster rate, and my eventually become brown with prolonged exposure. The color change does not indicate any change in the quality of the product as long as it has been stored as recommended.

TOBI is still safe to use as it changes color as long as:

1. there are no particles floating in the solution;
2. it is not cloudy;
3. the drug has not been out of refrigeration at room temperature for more than 28 days; and
4. the expiration date has not passed.

6. How safe is TOBI?

The safety of TOBI for treating CF patients was one of the main questions to be answered in our studies. TOBI is in a class of drugs that, when given intravenously, has caused hearing loss, dizziness, kidney damage, and harm to a fetus. Therefore, we wanted to make sure that TOBI would be safe when given by inhalation. We looked at reports of side effects and at lab analyses of patients' blood, and we performed physical exams during certain planned visits to the clinic. We found TOBI was generally well tolerated by CF patients in our studies, although ringing in the ears and hoarseness were two symptoms that were seen in more patients taking TOBI than placebo.

If you have additional questions about the safety of TOBI, please consult the full prescribing information and your physician.

7. I'm a patient taking a bronchodilator, dornase alfa (PULMOZYME®), inhaled steroids, and TOBI. In what order should each be administered?

During our clinical trials, patients on several therapies were instructed to administer therapies in the following order: bronchodilator first, followed by chest physiotherapy (PT), then other inhaled drugs, and finally TOBI. Ask your physician what would be the best treatment regimen for you.

8. TOBI tastes bad. Is there anything you can do to change the taste?

Due to its chemical structure, the active ingredient in TOBI, tobramycin, has been associated with a bitter taste and/or an unpleasant odor. To help the smell and taste, some patients have used nose clips while administering TOBI, and they have tried sucking on a lemon drop, mint or cherry flavored mouthwash afterwards. Most patients do get used to the taste after they have taken TOBI for a while.

9. What are the differences between TOBI and intravenous solutions of tobramycin used for inhalation?

TOBI is the only tobramycin solution approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for inhalation in CF patients. The FDA has not approved the safety and efficacy of inhaling IV solutions of tobramycin or mixing solutions at home for chronic use. In addition, TOBI is preservative-free and is specifically formulated for inhalation. TOBI is available in single dose, ready-to-use ampules containing the recommended dose of 300 mg of tobramycin.

For more information on how to take TOBI, please consult the full prescribing information and your physician.

then apparently there is a homoerotic film where the lead chr is named tobi

hahaha

And although Tobi is curious about these rowers, even eavesdropping on their conversations, he is also afraid of his homosexuality being exposed. ...

that still has me laughing

it gets gayer

Tobi is very special to me and my family, but since the hurricanes pounded ... Tobi is the most beautiful bunny on the planet and I want most of all to save ...

savetobi.com...

I say they eat me.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
"Umbrax is"

Umbrax is cool.

Okay, Okay

"Chris is"

Chris is such a front-runner

Chris is sacrificing anyone he can find

Chris is a leading expert on corporate blogging

Chris is Patient Zero

Chris is used to being cold and wet

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Lol...those are awesome! Specially the ones about me...haha. Come on people, got anymore for us to read?!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Jon is the god of web design
Jon is a free man
Jon is a self-trained software engineer.
Jon is full of himself
Jon is coming to America
Jon is perplexed
Jon is insane
Yes Jon is jewish
Jon is amazingly talented and funny
Jon is also flat wrong
Jon is like Mother Teresa without the sick-person smell
Jon is a workaholic, an insomniac, a news junkie and a former chain smoker
Jon is a wastewater and sewage removal system that allows the plumbing contractor to get the job done in minutes
jon is smelly
Jon is the son of a preacher from a small town in Ohio
Jon is great with little kids because he loves them and he teaches music
Jon is charged under the Norwegian Criminal Code section 145(2)
Jon is considered to be "Boston's premier guitarist,
Jon is a bundle of insecurity that manages to control his every action
Jon is da bomb and he would whoop anybody in anything.
Jon is swell

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Alex is an African grey parrot whose use of language has been studied intensively

Alex is an urban woman -- in yet another sitcom set in New York -- who, as a young girl, dressed up as a lawyer for Halloween

Alex is a member of the International Association for Cryptologic Research

Alex is gorgeous! soz but the guy in the pic isugly

Alex is "a hoax."

Alex is one of her best-trained subjects: he can count up to six

Alex is for every ambitious young person :shk:

Alex is a new contemporary spyware monitor, detection and removal application

Alex is covered in feathers the color of a sweatsuit

Alex is also a winner with Alex's Lemonade Stand

Alex is the fiery star and Scott the orbiting planet.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Removed my name for reasons..although there is enough information in this post to find out what it is

**** is an ***hole

**** is currently sitting at his wobbly desk writing material for an upcoming release.

**** is the Ultimate Learning Lab

**** is the official ambassador of Chaing Mai

**** is a lot of fun!

**** is in his tent, lost in prayer. ...

**** is alive and victorious.

**** is head of the Department of Biodiversity and Ecology

**** is the best. ...

**** is the man!!

**** is ordered to report to the king in five days

**** is accused of treason

**** is a common male first name, ranking 648 out of 1219 for males of all ages

**** is the best freelancer in the world!

**** is the King of Spain, conquered by the Arabs. He saved his life by flight, and wandered to Guadalet'e, where he saw a shepherd, and asked food. In return he gave the shepherd his royal chain and ring. He passed the night in the cell of a hermit, who told him that by way of penance he must pass certain days in a tomb full of snakes, toads, and lizards. After three days the hermit went to see him, and he was unhurt, "because the Lord kept His anger against him." The hermit went home, passed the night in prayer, and went again to the tomb, when **** said, "They eat me now, they eat me now, I feel the adder's bite." So his sin was atoned for, and he died.

**** is now working on the program on the robot

**** is fascinated by science and technology in general and has formal

top topics

join