It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born Again Christians actually Satanists!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7
The bible tells us to judge not.

Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven
Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be given to you. For with the same measure you measure it will be measured back to you.

The verse doesn't say not to judge. It warns that when you exercise judgement, with the same measure you measure it will be measured back to you.
You are being judged everytime you make a judgement. If you are unfair in yours, God will be unfair in Gods. And likewise, if you are fair in judgement, so will God be fair with you.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The verse doesn't say not to judge. It warns that when you exercise judgement, with the same measure you measure it will be measured back to you.
You are being judged everytime you make a judgement. If you are unfair in yours, God will be unfair in Gods. And likewise, if you are fair in judgement, so will God be fair with you.

Point? The topic is that BACs are actually Satanic....how does what you have said relate to that? Are you telling me that by judging them, I too am being judged? Well, that's cool. Judge away everyone!

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For those posters who have not bothered to read Excitable_Boy's first post or gone to the website provided there the "External Source" story is about a group of freemasons who have named themselves the BornAgains.

As most should be able to surmise from that information, the rest of the stuff he posted about Christians is equally as suspect.

I realize there are many on board who are willing to believe anything and everything printed that criticizes and demeans Christians and Christianity, but at LEAST, for your own sakes, read the material before assuming the poster knows what he is posting about.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I realize there are many on board who are willing to believe anything and everything printed that criticizes and demeans Christians and Christianity, but at LEAST, for your own sakes, read the material before assuming the poster knows what he is posting about.

I'm sorry....isn't what you are telling people to do the object of an open forum? For people discuss ideas, thoughts, beliefs and for others to take what they want from it?...and add what they want?

How do I NOT know what I am talking about? Most Christian organizations are cults and therefore satanic in nature....is this not true??

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Most Christian organizations are cults and therefore satanic in nature....is this not true??

I'm glad you used the word most and not the word all. Lets think about this statement.

If an organization that said it was christian, was actually satanic in nature, it would not be a real christian organization. So this would make it not a christian organization, but one pretending to be a christian organization. Once again this echoes what Jesus said to us to watch out for, deception.

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

So there are organizations pretending to be christian.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You are still avoiding the obvious, Excitable, and so are too many of the other posters. What you started this thread with was a deceit, wherein a group of non-Christian cultists are calling themselves BornAgains, and you jumped from there to your posted criticism and venom about Christians and Christianity as if they were one and the same with your freemason article.

At least do yourself the favor of admitting that what you started with was not about Christians at all and then we can call this whole thread a mistake, to be charitable about it.

And you can continue your "I hate Christians because..." posts.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'm glad you used the word most and not the word all.

No problem dbrandt...I'm sure there are Christians that are good people...maybe a little confused, but good people.

At least do yourself the favor of admitting that what you started with was not about Christians at all and then we can call this whole thread a mistake, to be charitable about it.

Spare us the theatrics curiousity....What I started was and is about Christians. This thread is no mistake. There are a lot of bad people in sheep's clothing out there...you know it...denying it doesn't make it go away!

I never once said I hate Christians. Please show me and everyone in this forum where I said I hate Christians. Oh you can't? EXACTLY!!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The title perhaps will frighten a few people off, but it is a well written and very well reaserched.

www.jesusneverexisted.com...

Looking doesn't bite.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

originally posted by Curiousity

Spare us the theatrics curiousity....What I started was and is about Christians. This thread is no mistake. There are a lot of bad people in sheep's clothing out there...you know it...denying it doesn't make it go away!

I never once said I hate Christians. Please show me and everyone in this forum where I said I hate Christians. Oh you can't? EXACTLY!!

No, this thread is about your ongoing drivel against Christians using bad logic, LIES, denial about homosexuality being an abomination (wonder what that is all about, really I do), and pc garbage that is so nonsensical it doesn't deserve any answers. THAT why I said to go ahead posting "I hate Christians because....." cuz you will anyway.

I'm not trying to change your mind, cuz so far as I can see, it has been warped pretty much beyond the help of "mortal man", God will straighten you out here or there, and you've made your stand clear.

Here is some of what you DID say, Excitable, and it is all you, bud. Each quote is from a different post by you. I got tired of re-reading them or there'd be far more. By the way, not stating right out that you hate Christians isn't important, your words speak for themselves. Denial doesn't ever equal truth unless the words back up the denial:

originally posted by Excitable_BoyIt has come to my attention that many Born Again groups are actually satanic in nature!

Born Again organizations tend to be "fascist" in nature as it says above. They shun homosexuals and believe they have exclusivity on Heaven.

A Born Again, Devil worshiping, Cult member is going to tell me I'm talking drivel?

Not just the Born Again, Devil Worshiping, Cult following freaky kind of Christians.

Born Agains are some of the scariest people on the planet. Scarier than Charles Manson. At least Charles Manson doesn't pretend to be anything other than what he is, a psycopath. Born Agains are sheeps in wolves clothing. Devils pretending to be saints. Sickening!

I'm smart enough not to give my "tithings" to some Evangelists laughing all the way to the bank after every service.

Isn't it God's job to decide if someone is on the path of destruction? What makes you feel you have the power or ability to decide for someone what is a good path and what is a bad one? Aren't you playing God? Aren't you being a false prophet? This is what I mean by Satanic behavior!!

you born gain cult statanists pervert every word in the bible anyway to suit your warped needs and desires.

I can't meet Jesus....he is dead. I will not accept him as my personal savior...sorry to disappoint you. I have a higher power who I choose to call God. I see things very clearly because I'm neither a member of a cult nor a satan worshipper!

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I'm not trying to change your mind, cuz so far as I can see, it has been warped pretty much beyond the help of "mortal man", God will straighten you out here or there, and you've made your stand clear.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind either. Warped? Really? Why? Because I won't take Jesus as my savior? How is that warped? Who are you to tell me I am wrong? Are you a false prophet? Jews don't take Jesus as their Savior...are they all wrong? Are they not going to heaven? You my firend are the one that is warped. God gave us the ability as humans to think for ourselves and He allows us to do so. We are not penalized for being free thinking. Maybe in your world...that's how it works...but it doesn't work that way in the real world. God loves us all and accepts all of us as human and allows us to each have our own beliefs.

God will straighten me out? I'm all ready straight friend and quite straight with God. Sorry to disappoint you!!
I'm also amazed that you speak for God. Do you think He condones this behavior? If you speak for God, aren't you being a false prophet? Who are you to speak for God? What gave you the right?

denial about homosexuality being an abomination (wonder what that is all about, really I do)

You wonder what this is all about? Why? Touchy subject for you? God loves EVERYONE that's what it is all about friend. He doesn't want us loving only those that look like, act like and think like you....He wants us to love EVERYONE and He loves everyone....whether gay, straight, black, white, red, yellow, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Pagan, Atheist...etc...etc......

Get over your good self and get with God, not Satan....there is no future with Satan.

[edit on 8-7-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

read the material before assuming the poster knows what he is posting about.

This is good stuff curiosity! Thanks for explaining what an open forum is. I think some people were confused about that. Confused about the fact that people on here express opinions and sometimes facts and that the readers of the information can do with that information what they please. That's an open forum.....

Do I know what I am posting about? Yes....I do. People can take the information and do what they want with it.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Born Again Christians are the only REAL Christians. Since they are Born-Again in SPIRIT, FAITH and UNDERSTANDING to the Holy Bible. Which goes back 6000 years ago to Ancient Iraq (Babylon), to where God, His Prophets, Angels and eventually Son of God would die for the sins of
humanity. Humanity would have perished had He not. All are welcome to be saved in mind-spirit by simply accepting Yeshua (Jesus Christ) IN SPIRITUAL FAITH ALONE, NO RITUALS, NO IDOLS, NO DEEDS, NO WORKS, NO STUPID CHURCHES, just simple faith in Him. If you by yourself, alone, with God accept Yeshua (Jesus Christ) as your Savior, the Spirit World acknowledges this, and He will be your Spirit-Mind guide and revealer. Then God's Spirit Himself, comes into you. You are now Spirit-Mind connected to the Truths. Understanding the entire Prophesy, History and Codes of Humanity, from Beginning to End, becomes part of you. This is what a real Christian is. Not those political groups, not those people who reveal themselves out to the world that they are, not the people in politics, not those phony "pastors" at the pulpit, all of those peoples and groups are devils! Devil means deceiver. Beware of those people who claim to be "Christians" or "Born-Again Christians" but do the OPPOSITE of what a true Biblical Born Again Christian would yield. One is judged on the fruit one yields. Many shall come as deceivers to fool even the elect. Many shall be wolves in sheep's clothing. Those who do not understand this are the very people who are naive about Christ and the Word. Being Born Again means living in the Word of God in the Bible. It means rejecting all of these phony man-made religions, or leaders, or anyone period. God will educate man, if man trusts in God. These frauds up there who are all Fascists, who claim to be "Born Again Christians" are ANYTHING but real Born Again Christians. Real Born Again Christians, who live by simple faith in Christ and read and know the Bible, can easily detect who is not a true Christian, from their bad fruit they yield, and their entire spirit being that of a deceiver. If you live in the spiritual realm, you can spiritually discern who is a phony Christian and who is real. Sadly, 90% of all people who claim to be "Christians" are phonies! They violate every code of God in the Bible. These frauds who come on TV or are in a Political Lobby, and claim to be something they yield not, are actually the very people working at destroying all goodness and truth. So they present themselves to the public as Born Again Christians, when they are most absolutely NOT! Be careful, know that most so-called "Christians" have NO spiritual faith, have no understanding of the Word of God in the Bible, and are serving the Devil, by misleading people that they are "Christians". Like those Satanic people who claim to be "Born Again Christians" but are NOT Born Again Christians! If you had the Spirit of Truth, from accepting Christ, within you, you too could discern the very wicked nature of these people who are nothing but devils! Calling themselves "Christians". Real Born Again Christians, are DEAD to the world, and do not even participate in politics, or desire fame or fortune. If they're in Media/Politics/Fame/Wealth, they are NOT real Christians. Those who preach on the street are! This world is not our home, this is a temporary state to decide which side you will serve, either God through Christ IN SPIRITUAL FAITH ALONE, or all the others = Satan. The most Satanic, deceptive and Antichrist of all of the cults out there, is the Satanic Roman Catholic Church. These Satanic people do exactly the OPPOSITE of what is in Scriptures, and are a counterfeit Christian cult of Devil Worshippers. If you research deeper into Catholicism, you'll understand this too. If you know the Word of God you will understand what is going on too. About Homosexuals, well God will kill them all. Except for the few who stop that horrible sin.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

Love is not the only key AngelWings...

Ghandi had love...Buddha had love...Mother Teresa had love... many people have a genuine love for people, but it's only through Christ that we will be saved and spiritually born again.
To accept Christ into our hearts the steps are
1. Faith
2.repentance
3.baptism
4. recieving the gift of the holy ghost
5. enduring to the end (keeping ALL commandments given to us till we die)

Those people mentioned above had love, but love doesn't save people...works does.
To show we have faith we need to repent and be baptised. Only by the correct authority can we be baptised. No ordinary Joe can baptise. This is a great honour(Hebrews 5:4)
No where in the bible does it say that the reception of the Holy Ghost gives authority to baptise.

All born again christians must repent and be baptised into a church that holds correct authority (priesthood)
There are only 2 churches in the world that can claim any sort of authority. The Catholics and the Mormons, both have a reasonble story but you can only know through prayer which of these to join.
I have prayed to God in all sincerity and in the name of Christ and through the power of the Holy Ghost I recieved an answer that the Mormon church is the only true and living church on the earth and will be until Christ returns to reign personally oin the earth.
This I know is true through the manisfestation of the spirit.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I believe in God. A sane, absolutely wise loving God, that is all the energy in existence, the universe and beyond. I do not believe in a satist, one who creates minority genetics and then punishes individuals for it. If anything the variety in our genetics is there to teach us specifically not to judge others and how insane it is. The bible has some stunning passages, but I've known it, like most religions, is rewriting God into the image of man, and medical knowledge wasn't all that advanced thousands of years ago.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Researchers found resemblances in the brain's physical structure and size as well as the strength of neural connections among gay people and straight people of the opposite sex.

In some ways the brains of straight men and lesbians are on similar wavelengths, the research suggests. Likewise, gay men and straight women appear to have similar brains, in some respects. The findings are new evidence that homosexuals may be born with a predisposition to be gay.

"[Our] data are more difficult to explain by a specific learned behavior related to … sexual orientation," study leader Ivanka Savic, a neuroscientist at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, said in an email.

Past studies have shown that brain activity linked to sexual behavior differs between homosexuals and heterosexuals. But this study is the first to show that the cerebral networks themselves are also different, Savic said.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join