It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm watchin you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience of actually being harrassed or think they are being harrased in accordance to using sites such as this? We all know these sites are monitered by Government agencies, yet surely if we stumble upon something will they take action?

ATS is the home to the conspiracy, i'm sure around 90-95% are wrong or are grave over estimates, but surely some must stumble on the truth, if someone does are we talking physical danger? I mean if i think I unveiled something secret.. many would read it but disregard it as being anohter conspiracy. If I disappeared tommorow would users notice? Probably not.
Are we risking our lives in the name of a good read?

I'm basically looking for information from users who feel they are being watched, I ask this because sometiems on this site my bandwidth seems to drop significantly for an unknown reason. Does anyone actually think they have been watched by someone, cameras, phone tappings, phsychologically, on computers, the possibilities are endless. And i do not want posts from people naturally paranoid who feel they have been watched all their lives.. just people who feel it is something connected directly to ATS or another conspiracy site.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Nobody had any problems? Noticed bandwidth missing or anything related to conspiracys?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Occasionally you do get a few good posts that don't go anywhere.

I remember I spent about a month researching one, then only to post it and have it locked. But no, no missing bandwidth or anything alon those lines.

But the government would definitely come to this site. 100 per cent guaranteed.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It takes a while to load the site sometimes but its more then likely scheduled maintanence. I dunno about the government monitoring this site but I would bet political, and religious movements have people out there monitoring and watching for things and not just here. Just like the MPAA , BSA and the RIAA does.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
How can you tell if you lose bandwidth Knight? I noticed the other day that my connection was slow as a Christmas turkey but I didn't think anything of it. Heck I thought it was the phone company slowing it down so I'd by a faster connection.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Actually I was hoping to get a job with the NWO and figured if I cant find them maybe theyll find me..haha just kiddin y'all still I think a few more dots would have to be connected before anythng beyond monitoring occured..Im sure they monitor alot of things but unless your gonna post some groundbreaking evidence of a conspiracy I doubt any sinister would happen

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If the government are watching us then i have one thing to say to them,
You will not pull the wool over our eyes anymore and we have the power to uncover the truth about you so called " protectors of the public"
i think that protecting the public is the lowest on your list of things to do the highest one of them being to "benifit yourselves and only yourselves without the public knowing" and to them i say this I believe in karma and your lies and corruption will ultimatly be your undoing so watch all you like
you may as well be watching a missile speeding towards your office because WE will find out the truth about you and when we do we will undo you and show the public all the lies that u have thrown out at us to cover your own hides.
So anyway people of this forum i hope they are watching and i hope they realise that we are not as stupid as they think we are.

Omega

new topics

top topics

join