It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA MKULTRA Program responsible for Jim Jones Jonestown murders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is pretty good stuff (and scary). Also, take note that the amount of people murdered in the Jonestown incident was 911. Is that a coincidence?

I have been involved since 1994 in a campaign to expose a Satanic cult which has members in hundreds of countries across the world. I have discovered over these 7 years that this cult can be traced back to the USA where it was spawned in the 1970s . In the early 1970s, the CIA were involved in mind control research on human guinea pigs , this research program was called MK-ULTRA. Congress directed the CIA in 1973 to cease it's program but instead the CIA carried on it's mind control program , using "religious Cults" as fronts and covers for their research and practice.

The CIA recruited Jim Jones ( his father was a Ku Klux Klan member ) , the head of the Indianapolis Church, The Peoples Temple Gospel Church. The CIA involvement with Jim Jones culminated in the so-called "suicides" in Guyana in 1978 of 911 members of The People Temple !

Ref: . Jonestown: Population Zero

Contrary to the CIA and their pawns in the US media , many many writers and researchers believe that this was a CIA mind control experiment which involved the murders of 911 Peoples Temple members, the majority of whom were black Americans. After the Peoples Temple demise the CIA and US military continued their involvement with "religious" cults as fronts for mind control research . The Children of God would be another cult whose leader David Berg had friends in high places within the US administration who protected the cult from the many allegations of child abuse and devilworship.

source: www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com...

The cult being decribed here is Born Again Christians! Read on:

The Cult which the NSC (National Security Council, a group reported to be superior to the CIA) and CIA/ US e'elitists are using is the evangelical Charismatic "Born Again" Christians, The International Church of Christ. To say that the CIA are controlling all "Born Again Christian " groups might be going too far ! However, the Pat Robertson group , Rev Phil Dernstein, Larry Lea , Cubie Ward and Oral Roberts definitely were deeply involved in the criminal activities of US/CIA operations in Central America in the 1970s and 1980s . Many thousands of innocent men, women and children were murdered by the "Born Again" CIA trained anti-communist Contra murder squads. Notable "Born Again" deceiver Christians in this devilish episode were ; "Born Again Catholic" Oliver North, and the head of the CIA at that time , Bill Casey, "Born Again Catholic"

Pat Robertson and Oral Roberts listed amongst the leaders of these Christian Cult Organizations! Check out the source above. Quite an interesting read to say the least!

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
My God! I had no idea that the CIA was involved in the Jonestown murders.

They actually recruited the guy.

Mind control and seedy South American 'suicide' cults, mixed up with a secret CIA project, all makes for a very interesting read!

There is also a fair bit more an that site. I'll go though it all some time.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
MK Ultra was a real program. I watched a show special a week ago and was awe-struck. With Senators and Bill Clinton admitting to it. And Clinton telling the CIA to release it'd documents on it too. I was shocked as mind control and the likes of Sirhan-sirhan could have been set in in place through this program.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The death toll isn't 911 as far as I am aware, I know it is over 900, but I have seen cited as 913, 925, etc, but 913 is the official number for most records.

doesn't make a big difference but just wanted to point out there really isn't any correlation to 9/11 in anyway.

As a Guyanese and child of an executive secretary in Forbes Burnham administration, I have always suspected him as being in the pockets of either the CIA or the KGB. I wonder if he had a more sinister connection to Jonestown. The stories I can tell of the clandestine balls and roll royces and men with foreign accents.... Having the then Vice President's daughters as your babysitters in the private home of the president has it perks. Too bad I was a spoiled brat of child with no interest in conspiracies and politics at the time.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I found some very interesting info that sheds some light on how and why Burnham allowed Jim Jones to have his Jonestown in Guyana without much interference.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The origins of the Peoples' Temple in the 1950s had nothing to do with government intrigues. It was not until about 1970 that certain elements of the United States intelligence community began to infiltrate and subvert the Peoples' Temple. The Rockefeller brothers have always had a standard practice of supporting not only the faction in power but also spies and opponents to that faction - and who doesn't want a little "free" funding and support money? In this manner they are always in a position, at least theoretically, to cut down anyone who tries to break free of their control.

In the case of Guyana, the Rockefellers wanted to have such a tool in Guyana as a check on Forbes Burnham, the Prime Minister, whom they had put in power with the use of their money. Certain elements within the United States intelligence community under general coordination by the CIA were given the task of finding ways of accomplishing this.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I was shocked as mind control and the likes of Sirhan-sirhan could have been set in in place through this program.

I believe without a doubt that Sirhan Sirhan was MKUKTRA. Never mind the fact that he was blasting away at RFK from the front and all bullets hit RFK in the back and back of the head. So who really shot RFK? Sirhan Sirhan was just a patsy like Oswald.

In the case of Guyana, the Rockefellers wanted to have such a tool in Guyana as a check on Forbes Burnham, the Prime Minister, whom they had put in power with the use of their money.

What don't the Rockefellers and Rothschilds have their hands in?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here is a link to an earlier thread on this topic:

CIA & Jonestown

There is some great information on this thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
In 1970 the CIA had numerous classified projects active worldwide under the codename MK Ultra. By 1976 MK Ultra had given birth to MK Ultra II, MK Ultra III and something relative known at the time as the door mouse contest.
In October of 1978 I was stationed in northern Brazil. An operative of our outfit was a remote player of the MK III group and was conducting experiments with an unnamed research company in Guyana at that time. The nature of these experiments was unknown to me, however in January of 1978 I was informed that he was leaving us, and that MK Ultra III was to have no further presence in that area. I was told that the majority of MK III resources were being poured into the New England region and reconstituting as a unified intelligence company called Operation Blizzard Green. Oddly enough this was one month before the infamous blizzard of '78 which took countless lives in the northeast united states the following month.
By June of 1978 I had been reallocated to Boston Massachusetts. In late June or early July I ran into the same operative at a mass debriefing. He had very little to say about what he had been doing in that span of months,
except to say that MK Ultra was a dead subject. I never asked about operation blizzard green, though a superior had a told me upon my arrival to Boston that blizzard green was still active and operatives involved in the project were being referred to as Casserole Masters by most other groups in the area.
Of all the top secret code names I had ever encountered, the casserole masters made the least amount of sense to me personally. Especially considering the context within which they operated.

top topics

join