It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Junk Food Meal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienanderson

Do you guys have Mars Milk? Absolutely delicious - choc milk with a malty hit to it!

MMMMMMMM.......... Mars drink , nice one im watching the football now im gona have to get off my curvy behind and get my self to the garage at half time now .

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I've noticed Americans have cheese and fries and fries and gravy but they've yet to discover the fattening deliciousness of Poutine. French fries covered in gravy and cheese curds. Not reccomended for daily consumption.

Planters peanut butter bites are really good.

Chocolate milk is always good.

I'll skip the fried
!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
No problem here!

nachos w/extra cheese and peppers (convenience store only!)
dill pickle
cream soda

Pass the rolaids, please!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'd eat Kiev Torte, 10 Snickers candy bars, a bag of Funions, a bag of cheetos, a bag of dorittos cooler ranch, a bag of regular tortilla chips with tostitos salsa, a box of chocolate chip cookies, a can of coke, a can of cherry soda, a can of Orange soda, 4 ice cream drumstick cones, 10 bags of MMS with nuts, a Mouser cake, um..................lets see, hamburgers with only meat, lettuce, buns, and tomato, Piroshki, Shashliki, an Extra Large Pizza with beef and mushrooms, and a KFC meal consisting of a couple of fried chicken breasts, potato wedges, and some buttermilk biscuits. I would also eat some unhealthy, greasy, spicy seafood. And don't forget some Italian garlic bread toasted to perfection!

I know. I know. I wouldn't be able to eat all that in one day. Maybe within a week I could eat all that.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Canadians eat more Kraft macaroni and cheese per capita than any other nation, and I'm one of them. Kraft original, no milk just butter.

Got to mention Rice Krispies squares. Chocolate fudge with walnuts. Grape crush and Humpty Dumpty bacon flavoured chips.

Then I get excema. Used to be hives, I'm healing my immune system. lol

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Large bag of kettle cooked sour cream and onion potato chips
french onion dip
sprite
mike and ikes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join